It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Access: UFOs on the Record - History channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It’s been mentioned in a few threads that History channel would release a Two-hour special premieres Thursday, August 25 at 8 p.m. about UFOs. A link to the show wasn’t posted so here it is.
Edit: hmmm guess I was wrong, not sure what I had in searchfield, but also mentioned in this thread which lags of info on the show and is split in 6 parts.

The show contain material about some of the better documented UFO reports that has been investigated here on ATS and on various UFO sites. The program concern info about the Phoenix Lights, Rendlesham Forest, a story about "The Belgium wave" and other important reports.

History channel announce Secret Access: UFOs on the Record

History is filled with accounts of new phenomena that are misunderstood and ridiculed.

Now, a former Air Force general, a retired Air Force colonel, a former FAA executive, and other credible witnesses are stepping forward to reveal something that nobody would believe: first-hand encounters with UFOs.
They'll tell their stories in SECRET ACCESS: UFOs ON THE RECORD, a two-hour special premiering Thursday, August 25 at 8 p.m. ET on HISTORY.

The film features in-depth accounts by people who are willing to risk their jobs and reputations to speak out about their extraordinary experiences, such as former Arizona Governor Fife Symington III; Nick Pope, former . of the British Defense Ministry's UFO Investigative Unit, and others.

Commentary is provided by investigative journalist Leslie Kean, author of the NY Times bestseller UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record, who spent ten years studying the UFO phenomenon and bringing together high level sources from around the world.

Sightings of strange lights and darting orbs are reported from all over the world, and most are easily explained. But a few other cases present evidence that UFOs are real. SECRET ACCESS: UFOs ON THE RECORD focuses on claims that cannot be ignored: sightings over a nuclear-armed military base near Phoenix, a forest in England, a small city in Belgium.

These remarkable eyewitness stories are illustrated with actual source materials such as footage, radar images and voice recordings from NASA, the Air Force and the FAA.

Although the government has determined such episodes to be "insignificant," records have nonetheless been confiscated, and the experts were sworn to secrecy... until now.

Announcement of the upcomming show

edit on 27-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Search is there for a reason

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hmm. This is the first time someone has posted it in one nice clean single video embed with some commentary. The other thread either just has a link to details of the documentary, and the other has about half a dozen split videos. No offense to anyone that posted a thread about this documentary previously, but thank you to the OP. Look forward to watching it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Awesome post! Thank you for this. I am going to enjoy watching this today.

I see you were snagged by the search police, but you know, if you did not post this I wouldn't have found it.
I don't know about everyone else, though it seems at least one ATS poster has seen it, I wish he or she gave a little of an opinion on what they thought, instead of the chastisement and little burn. Takes all kinds to make a world view or stifle it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Very cool. I missed it the other day when it was on. As Sek82 posted, thanks for posting the link for the ENTIRE video. I can't stand watching broken up clips.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What's up with the sudden increase in the number of UFO threads?

As Usual this documentary will be shown much later than the US broadcast.

ill watch the documentary and edit this post. thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

Maybe because theres more sightings.

Or because they are preparing us for some "big announcement" to aid them in the quest for united Earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Hmm. This is the first time someone has posted it in one nice clean single video embed with some commentary. The other thread either just has a link to details of the documentary, and the other has about half a dozen split videos. No offense to anyone that posted a thread about this documentary previously, but thank you to the OP. Look forward to watching it.

Precisely why this thread is going to remain open.
Thanks for putting this together OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

This video should be posted about once a week to occupy skeptics who make smart people defend the position UFO's are real. This keeps us from moving on at all to the important...

Why? Who? What will we do?

I wonder why that is. Clearly our governments are helpless to prevent whatever is taking place from happening and have either thrown up their hands or joined them. Which is what you do if you can't beat them eh?

The fact our government is complicit in a coverup which clearly they are - speaks volumes. Apparently there is nothing they can do about it and are trying to avoid hysteria...AT BEST.

I am only an hour into it and have to ask a few questions.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

This guy named Doug Trumbel...he was the special effects guy for 2001 and debunked the famous UFO over Haiti youtube sensation, he is an expert in CGI...is he on ATS? He would be a great go to guy and pretty vital if you are going to investigate anything photographic or film related (youtube) that has not already undergone scientific scrutiny, a litany of tests and still come out UFO. This is the material they are discussing in this film. We need him to debunk new stuff, like he says - "anything can be reproduced" this means no video standing alone is immediately proof of anything. We are reduced to reliance on credibility of the witness. This is very very good in some instances such as all those here. People who say that witness testimony can't be relied on, have never met an honest person and for that sad fact alone, I pity them. Moving on...
Thank you mods for keeping this thread open! (aside)

Why so many UFO visits in 1952?
What happened then that might attract alien attention?

These are the number of reports minus those debunked and the remainder - cannot be debunked and still are classified as UFO according to the AIR FORCE. There was quite an up tic in 1952 with 303 visits that cannot be explained. After all even a dozen a year, which is about average, is a lot.
1952 1501 303
1953 509 42
1954 587 46
1955 545 24
1956 670 14
1957 1000 14

Also recently in the O Hare Airport incident who the heck was in gate C17?
Did the manifest of everything everyone coming and going get made public? I am curious as heck about that. They were hovering over gate C 17 - for all appearances a UFO was picking up or dropping off one of those human looking ETs already among us. Maybe they thought they were cloaked. This probably happens all the time! Kidding... but it makes you wonder. What the heck was significant about that gate? Nuclear devices in a suitcase? What?

ALSO with this same incident the Airport Supervisor SUSIE who calls the control tower in a recording of the conversation where she is kind of incredulously reporting she is not drunk or high as one might suspect, but there is actually a UFO being reported over Charlie 17.
The control tower operator says something to the effect of your kidding me and Susie says no sir I am very serious ...."SOMEONE HAS A PICTURE." From her tone it is clear that Susie had to see that picture before she even made this phone call and indeed that picture is why she made the call at all.
I listened and we did not hear what happened to that first picture Susie says they had. Something more than just a hole punch cloud. Where is that PICTURE?

And now back to our show...I hope I can finish the last 30 minutes before I have to go to work. Definitely saving this one. Thanks for posting. Appreciate any thoughts "believers" might have concerning the above.

No longer interested in debating whether or not UFO's are real. It has been done.

Big deal, someone's posted it under an obscure title that was largely missed...lets list the op in the credits and meanwhile enjoy the film!
It is one of the best one I've seen and I wonder how these things get by me...?

It is not as if I am not looking!
edit on 27-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Already posted
Search is there for a reason

I found another one.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Another denial of the Tesla ship by the cartels.

The Tesla ships are owned by the cartels and keep on telling us different with programs like this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I forgot to atteach two links in the original post, too threads about the massive UFO disclosure of old cases in many countries.
Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS
Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

reply to post by newcovenant

Im no expert on debunking or UFO's, i just wanted to share the show and give you a few links for further investergation.

1: No matter how old the case is, undeniable proff's would be a step foreward. However if we had live TV with a UFO invasion or a UFO diplomat landed in Beijing, im pretty sure it would create more panic compared to the release of the Roswell ETE.
So i guess I agree.

2 Maybe it got something to do with the increase in nuclear test bombing, and the increased strenght of these, could they be "checking us out", too see if we started a nuclear war?

Working under a stubborn and scientifically ignorant administrator, the Soviet scientists struggled on. On August 29, 1949, the effort brought its results, when the USSR tested its first fission bomb, dubbed "Joe-1"

An improved version of 'Fat Man' was developed, and on 26 February 1952, Prime Minister Winston Churchill announced that the United Kingdom also had an atomic bomb and a successful test took place on the 3rd October 1952 Source

3 & 4 I'm no expert, look here O Hare airport

I know they are real too, all thou I'm not going to approve or disapprove single cases unless they are obvious hoaxes.

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Possible.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i got an idea. so the show is presented as truth... ok....then people question it.. and ask if the show is a lie because the government let it air...so now people don't believe what their told because they think it's a conspiracy...well, now im thinkin that maybe thats what they want.... its an even greater conspiracy! seriously though, what better way to get people to not believe stuff like that. give them the hidden message that its not true. it really is though and were fooling ourselves....they are pretty smart ya know....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I don't look at it that way. It's a good thing to point out the threads a topic has already been deliberated in. Obviously, it helps finding discussions and opinions on the subject. In this spirit: search police, please continue.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

1. he calls it zapruder ufo film...case closed...

besides we have HQ satelites & cameras all over the world - there are HQ pictures and videos...google maps...and thats commercial...but they have their reasons why we do not see them...people who have these pictures are 90% gov so they loose their job, its very simple...if you know a commercial pilot - ask him...maybe he'll tell you something...

i want to hear something about this...

This is form the ground cameras on the bombing-range at Nellis AFB. That bar at the bottom is a visual representation of the radar. That bar gets distorted showing this object scrambling the radar. If you don't believe me watch this:

start watching at 33:30 (and ignore the rest of the video, please!)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This is one of the best UFO documentaries I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing. I really like how the former Governor of Arizona decides to "set the record straight" and also admit he was wrong to make a mockery of it.

These are all the cases this doco covers:

Phoenix Lights
Rendlesham Forest
O'Hare Airport
Alaska Sighting
The Belgium Wave
edit on 27-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
illl have to seee the replay

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
For sure one of the best UFO docs I've seen. Not sayin' that I think it was perfect, for example with each case I'd have liked to have seen some of the best arguments that these are NOT something extraordinary... it was one sided for the most part. That said, It was well put together info on some of the best cases yet reported in modern times. These are the heavy hitters... the ones that even make a cynical bastard like me scratch my . and wonder.

Oh, and what's up with the damned cheesy spook music throughout the whole show? Sounded like an episode of X-files, and imo would have been much better if they'd have toned down the hokey crap a bit. I mean they ARE saying that we need to approach the subject more seriously, right?
edit on 28-8-2011 by jokerzwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
i got an idea. so the show is presented as truth... ok....then people question it.. and ask if the show is a lie because the government let it air...so now people don't believe what their told because they think it's a conspiracy...well, now im thinkin that maybe thats what they want.... its an even greater conspiracy! seriously though, what better way to get people to not believe stuff like that. give them the hidden message that its not true. it really is though and were fooling ourselves....they are pretty smart ya know....

I don't think they can fool YOU though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join