It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is very concerned about Syrian WMDs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
You gotta laugh at these fool's. I heard Syria was worried about Israels wmd's.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Yochuna

Not one state, county or city in America would put up with what Israeli citizens have to contend with.

Not one person would put up with what the Palestinians have..
Their land stolen for decades..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

This is true but seriously, do you know any Jews? This is like saying they are not good with money. And the Irish don't drink. Come on. I should have kept the post about Israel rather than singling out the people because I know there are a great many Jews who want peace and do not agree with Israels relentless and deal breaking expansion. You refuse to take sides and look at this with indifference. You are better than me.

Yes, in fact I know many Jews, and I know many Muslims. I know many Muslims with Jewish friends and vice-versa.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yochuna
reply to post by newcovenant

What is your knowledge of Hamas? Terrorist groups work their agendas regardless of who sits in government. They smuggle weapons into Israel through tunnels, they create bomb labs, and they train their young to be martyrs. They do these things no-matter who is ruling; as I said, they have their own agenda. Israelis endure rocket attacks and when Israel responds, the attackers say please don't hurt us or they ask the world to feel sorry for them.

Not one state, county or city in America would put up with what Israeli citizens have to contend with. The Middle East is a powder keg with a lit fuse. Pretty soon Israel will get tired of dealing with the attacks and waiting for the world leaders to back them, and then you will see some real military action. Israelis know how to fight.

Oh I agree with you , they sure do... better than anyone, including even the US. And Hamas...nasty free and fairly elected aren't they, in spite of their reputation? I admit to a certain prejudice, it is completely unfair and I remind myself frequently of the decent and wonderful peace loving souls among the Jews who do not deserve my slightest criticism and who are most likely better in all ways as humans on the planet, than I am. It happens.
And I have in the past, like nearly everyone in the US taken the side of Israel in almost every argument but there comes a time when that gets old and you say, hey our best shot at peace in this region was Menachem Begin and he was shot for even trying. There have been no real attempts to broker or honor a peace since.
In addition to this I hate to admit I have a prejudice based on religious differences and I do not understand some evangelicals who ignore this reality; if you do not know of Jesus Christ then you might be forgiven for not accepting His message. You cannot KNOW CHRIST and still deny Christian instructions to FORGIVE your enemies. You cannot perpetuate hating them unto death and swear to also kill their children and pets to fulfill some old testament prophecy. If you KNOW of Him and you still deliberately deny His place as The Father, to fulfill an agenda of hatred? I am not liking that country so much.

Bringing up people who are worse is never a good way to justify bad behavior.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yep those damn ungrateful Palestinians..

Look how well Israel has looked after them and yet they still complain..

Israel only has their best interests at heart..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dont think they are "painting" Syrians as terrorists but just saying that with the given instability in the country that WMD's would be a concern. The world was extremely concerned when the Soviet Union broke up and the security of its weapons. If the US fell into civil war you can best believe that other countries would be worried about our nuclear arsenal as well. Legitimate concern. Whats the big deal?

Originally posted by Jordan River

I find this very interesting that Israel is painting Syria with terrorism now since the country already is in the process of falling apart. Now they seem to to be orchestrating a plot to make them look negative to the world. Now we will not doubt look for the "invisible" WMD, ?invade? and let the protest destroy Syria as a country. Funny enough it is right at the doorsteps of Israel. Cannot wait for future protest of other countries

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28-8-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Syrian at least makes a little more sense than Iran, but on a person note, I am very concerned about Israel's WMD's.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
See my post above. Case closed.

Originally posted by filosophia
Syrian at least makes a little more sense than Iran, but on a person note, I am very concerned about Israel's WMD's.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Israel does not wish to possess Iran. Israel, under the original agreements, may be entitled to Jordan which is another matter. I have heard many recommendations from people from Canada and The United States about how Israel should give land back or how they should manage their borders. I do not see any of these people returning their property and wealth to the Native North Americans; is this not odd? One would think that those in favor of telling a sovereign state how to handle their property would be the first to do the right thing by the original owners of their own property.

edit on 8/28/2011 by Yochuna because: Repaired a dropped letter.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Im far more worried about Israel's nukes and palestinian deletion as for some other mid east nations imaginary WMD's. Why dont they try to be a bit more humane with their neighbors? Ah sry, they dont see any other people as "people"...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Israel does not wish to possess Iran. Israel, under the original agreements, may be entitled to Jordan which is another matter. I have heard many recommendations from people from Canada and The United States about how Israel should give land back or how they should manage their borders. I do not see any of these people returning their property and wealth to the Native North Americans; is this not odd? One would think that those in favor of telling a sovereign state how to handle their property would be the first to do the right thing by the original owners of their own property.

Entitled to Jordan? WTF are you talking about? Their borders are made of dollar bills, not that they really are entitled to manage a thing there...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
two things you need to know about israel. first they already bomb a nuclear site in syria and second they are more worried about iran than syria. you guy keep forgetting the fought two wars on two fronts and defeated both countries. yes israel have nukes and we gave them to them. you also need to understand they will use them if they have too. this time next year they will be bombing iran and the then syria. iran is the biggest threat to them than syria.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Israel does not wish to possess Iran?

How can you be so sure of this?

When I google 'promised land' of the jews, I come up with sooo many people claiming its the world in its entirety, and not just the Greater Israel map I linked in my previous post.

The whole problem is:

1. Israelis feel they are entitled to be the rulers of the world, because God said so (or thats what they think God said so)

2. Israelis are inherently racist because a nation who believes God favored them over other nations will NATURALLY look down upon the other nations.
edit on 30-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join