It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is very concerned about Syrian WMDs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Israel is very concerned about Syrian WMDs

www.haaretz.com

Israel is worried about the possibility that the Syrian military may transfer chemical weapons to terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah or Hamas due to instability within Syria, said Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren.

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Oren stated that Israel is “very concerned about the status of Syria’s weapons of mass destruction, including chemical weapons,” and that both Israel and the United States are “watching this situation very carefully.
However, at this point, the U.S. government has no information that indicates that Syria has transferred any chemical weapons to terrorist organizations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I find this very interesting that Israel is painting Syria with terrorism now since the country already is in the process of falling apart. Now they seem to to be orchestrating a plot to make them look negative to the world. Now we will not doubt look for the "invisible" WMD, ?invade? and let the protest destroy Syria as a country. Funny enough it is right at the doorsteps of Israel. Cannot wait for future protest of other countries

www.haaretz.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And in other news: Arab & Persian nations are concerned about Israel's WMDs and the only middle easts nukes.

It will be a grim day if ever Hezbollah or Israel resort to WMD attacks, as revenge or first-strike.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I think Israel has every right to be concerned. Who knows what was smuggled over the border in to Syria just before Saddam Hussein was pushed out of power.....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

I find this very interesting that Israel is painting Syria with terrorism now since the country already is in the process of falling apart. Now they seem to to be orchestrating a plot to make them look negative to the world. Now we will not doubt look for the "invisible" WMD, ?invade? and let the protest destroy Syria as a country. Funny enough it is right at the doorsteps of Israel. Cannot wait for future protest of other countries

www.haaretz.com

It figures. This is about par for the course. This is how they operate. First gain the minds and hearts of the people. When it comes to manipulation, who does it better than the Jews?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

All countries/races/people manipulate...

So you can't really single one out more than another.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

www.haaretz.com

It figures. This is about par for the course. This is how they operate. First gain the minds and hearts of the people. When it comes to manipulation, who does it better than the Jews?

There's no need to cast spurious generalisations like this. There are many Jews who despise what Israel does, just as there are many Arabs who dislike what their countries do to Israel. Remember, governments are deliberately confusing people to cause a reaction on both sides because it benefits them through arms sales/political showboating, and as the days go by, more people are waking up to this fact. I refuse to take sides in the Arab/Israeli topic simply because it is entirely manufactured.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
hmmmm where did i hear that before ? oh yes Iraq.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well, weapons of mass destruction or not - if Assad falls Israel will be in bigger problems then now. Assad is a typical Middle Eastern despot and definitely did some nasty stuff but he will not start war with Israel.
New forces that will replace Assad and ruling Alawi elite will be much more open to the idea of some serious skirmish or even more, just to strengthen their hold of the country using common enemy.
Israel will be acting very stupid if it will push for regime change in Surya. In my opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

. Cannot wait for future protest of other countries

what other countries would you like to see protest in?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Syria is worried about Israeli WMDs. Will anything be done about that?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My prediction:
City Gate will be destroyed by hijacked plane(s) and Israel will attack Syria. But not if US beat them to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Countries like NK and Iran make impotent threats of using WMDs out of frustration and humiliation, while America uses WMDs to invade and topple foreign governments. The worst thing an enemy of America or Israel can hear is; "I'm worried about _____ having WMDs." That's the cue to start crapping your pants as a nation; The Eagle Beast is on it's way to rip you apart.
edit on 8/27/2011 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious?

There won't be a UN resolution on Syria as Russia and China will definitely vote against it, so now the anglo-american-french-zionist "terrorist group" hast to find another way to attack Syria.

And if there is no reason, you can always get the WMDs out of your "HowToFindAReasonToAttackSouvereignNations-Backpack"

Worked in the past, because there were enough gullible people, doesn't really work on Iran, but hey lets try it again on Syria.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yeah and Syria give those to whoever... if they use them, especially against Israel... Syria will bare minimum get bombed, worst case get nuked.

So I wouldn't worry about it.

Assad is insane, but not THAT insane.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What is your knowledge of Hamas? Terrorist groups work their agendas regardless of who sits in government. They smuggle weapons into Israel through tunnels, they create bomb labs, and they train their young to be martyrs. They do these things no-matter who is ruling; as I said, they have their own agenda. Israelis endure rocket attacks and when Israel responds, the attackers say please don't hurt us or they ask the world to feel sorry for them.

Not one state, county or city in America would put up with what Israeli citizens have to contend with. The Middle East is a powder keg with a lit fuse. Pretty soon Israel will get tired of dealing with the attacks and waiting for the world leaders to back them, and then you will see some real military action. Israelis know how to fight.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It appears the whole of the Middle east is being cleaned out and readied for the new order.

Islamist Rebels are now suddenly the good guys.

Or are they just very well paid?

The chinese are seeing their courting of the Middle Easterb despots come to nothing as they one by one are ousted.

Good on us the west, we have out maneouvered our enemies once more.

Pity that the civilians in Libya will endure suicide bombings and terror every day as they do in Iraq, since the bad guy was ousted there.

They will probably lose about two hundred thousand innocent civilans, but the rebels are just?

Its like Groundhog day.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

All countries/races/people manipulate...

So you can't really single one out more than another.

I think I can. It appears we disagree in this case.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters

Originally posted by newcovenant

www.haaretz.com

There's no need to cast spurious generalisations like this. There are many Jews who despise what Israel does, just as there are many Arabs who dislike what their countries do to Israel. Remember, governments are deliberately confusing people to cause a reaction on both sides because it benefits them through arms sales/political showboating, and as the days go by, more people are waking up to this fact. I refuse to take sides in the Arab/Israeli topic simply because it is entirely manufactured.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

This is true but seriously, do you know any Jews? This is like saying they are not good with money. And the Irish don't drink. Come on. I should have kept the post about Israel rather than singling out the people because I know there are a great many Jews who want peace and do not agree with Israels relentless and deal breaking expansion. You refuse to take sides and look at this with indifference. You are better than me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Meh, what they claim out on the public and what they really know are completely different things.

Here's the deal.

Everyone in the Mid East KNOWS, Iran has been supporting Syria for a long time now.

They also know that Jews believe in a Promised Land, that goes way into the Iranian borders. Infact a little over the Euphrates river.

So....

Iran is the only power standing in the face of Israeli occupation of all that land.

They took down Iraq knowing Iran would try to control the majority Shiaa population, and that would be a pretext reason for them to initiate war with Iran.

Welcome to the Real World!

Oh and the Jews love using their Christian friends to speed up the process of the coming of Messiah. Amen to that huh /sarcasm
edit on 28-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join