It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona shooting suspect's condition worsens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Arizona shooting suspect's condition worsens

www.signonsandiego.com

The man accused in the Arizona shooting rampage kept himself awake for 50 hours straight after an appeals court stopped forced medication. He walked in circles until he developed sores and then declined antibiotics to treat an infected foot. Already thin, he stopped eating and shed nine pounds.

Pietz said Loughner sobs uncontrollably at times and steps aside during their meetings to cover his face.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.signonsandiego.com
www.signonsandiego.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Loughner has been at the Missouri prison since late May after mental health experts determined he suffers from schizophrenia. Burns ruled him mentally unfit to stand trial.

This guy has completely lost it. I would not want medication forced on myself. But when someone walks around for fifty straight hours to the point he has seriously injured himself. I can understand why the force the drugs.

I think Jared has just lost it. I think the warning signs were there. Severe mental illness is a field where we are still guessing.

www.signonsandiego.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-8-2011 by whyamIhere because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Explanation: S&F!

It doesn't matter what they do to make him psychologically fit to stand trial!

Here is why.... His mental state after the fact doesn't count!

He could 100% mentally fit and they'd still have to find him NOT GUILTY due to reasons of insanity!

Personal Disclosure: Mens Rhea ... [i.e. guilty mind] did he possses that?

edit on 27-8-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling. :shk: far out ..off to read a dictionary as penance

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Loughner has been at the Missouri prison since late May after mental health experts determined he suffers from schizophrenia. Burns ruled him mentally unfit to stand trial.

This guy has completely lost it. I would not want medication forced on myself. But when someone walks around for fifty straight hours to the point he has seriously injured himself. I can understand why the force the drugs.

I think Jared has just lost it. I think the warning signs were there. Severe mental illness is a field where we are still guessing.

Snap out of it, man. This guy has been used as a tool to take away our "freedoms" (the stuff thats written on a piece of paper somewhere), so yeah, he's supposed to be some crazed psychotic lunatic. Have you even looked at the "schitzo" symptoms list? The list is so long, that if you even lift your pinky you're a "schitzo" (most lists cut the list short to make it all look plausible, but if you search a little more, you'll find "their" full list where pretty much everyone is a "schitzo").

Let's stop this nonsense of "looking for the warning signs", because there are no warning signs. That's why people with guns will continue to kill and the government will continue taking away our so-called "freedoms". Looking for "warning signs" just means looking for reasons to arbitrarily inconvenience hard working regular folks.

From personal experience, "warning signs" don't mean anything other than you're doing something right, so something has make you jump and down all day until someone notices some "warning signs". That's no warning sign, that's just a recipe for disaster. Things are never as they seem. We may wish for things to be simple and disregard and debunk all the possibilities out there, but there's always more going on "behind the scenes".

When I say "behind the scenes", I'm referring to the stuff that you don't hear and you don't see. That doesn't quite describe the meaning exactly, but space aliens (I don't see where else they could be from) with psychics that can remotely control others is a bit off topic, so I'll leave it there.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You know what, I actually feel kind of sorry for the guy. He is as much a victim of mental illness as the people he killed.

I don't believe he can really be held accountable for the shootings as he is obviously extremely mentally unstable.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

cheers. you beat me to it.

dont be so quick to believe everything you hear people, and that goes for all directions of an issue.

sometimes i wish these militant skeptics would turn their selective-paranoia towards the media outlets that are spoon feeding them unquestioned garbage.

be skeptical of everything not just what threatens your status quo.

new topics

top topics

join