It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin or Nibiru now visible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this is shot in auckland

what do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Maybe Elenin? Because if it was Nibiru it def wouldn't look like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have no idea. But i must say it does look like a 'winged' object (which is how Nibiru is described).

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sunset or sunrise?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What the frick is that?

Ummmmmmmm second line.

( reinventoring my survival crap now)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Contrail lit by setting / rising sun.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Shabamm ! I think that's pretty damn crazy looking.

SnF

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Contrail, it's not there now.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The other thread says it's a meteor lit by sun. If you could see a meteor in daylight moving that slow it would have to be huge.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420
this is shot in auckland

what do you guys think?

I think this is a hoax.. Why

Well because this is the third UFO type video that i have seen in the last few weeks
with the same Scottish accents.

The first was a bunch of Ufo's over London the other was a day light sighting of a British motorway and
this.

Hoax in my opinion

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
dono what the hell that is lol makes you wonder tho

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I have no idea. But i must say it does look like a 'winged' object (which is how Nibiru is described).

If it is Elenin (don't know) it could mean that it is what some have suspected, that Elenin is a magnetar.

The wings are light bending around it. About 14km not 4km in size? Still don't know, so feel free to speculate.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Whatever it is..... it's in space not in our atmosphere, so no sunlit contrail here.

It is probably a comet by the look of it, but it isn't really moving from our perspective. Not often you see space objects like this.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Thats a plane trail seen from behind..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Whatever it is..... it's in space not in our atmosphere, so no sunlit contrail here.

It is probably a comet by the look of it, but it isn't really moving from our perspective. Not often you see space objects like this.

And how exactly do you know it's not in our atmosphere? It's very similar to another video posted a few weeks back, maybe it's by the same person, I haven't checked. It's a sunlit contrail, with the aircraft moving almost directly away from the observer. How anybody can think a comet looks like that I'll never know.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

And how exactly do you know it's not in our atmosphere? It's very similar to another video posted a few weeks back, maybe it's by the same person, I haven't checked. It's a sunlit contrail, with the aircraft moving almost directly away from the observer. How anybody can think a comet looks like that I'll never know.

I've been studying Astronomy for 3 decades and I know the difference between a space object and an object in the atmosphere, and I've been right every time so far. If you observe the object for a few minutes and notice it's movements, you'll see that it moves with the Earth spin from our point of view. Rotation of the planet is how this moves, hence, it's in space.

Many people thought this was in our atmosphere too, but it wasn't, it was in space just outside the atmosphere, and it moved with the Earth rotation...

edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just send a link to the video to a friend of mine in Australia, asking her what she thinks of it and if she could possible verify the existence of this thing. As to what this thing is? I don't know. Elenin, Nibiru, a hologram? Who knows?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Misidentifying these sunlit contrails seems to be a regular issue, they often get called meteors, comets etc etc...

More sunlit contrails (misidentified):

This is a (bright) comet:

They move very slowly through the sky, the one above is a time lapse taken over 4.3 hours.

And these are meteors:

These are fast moving and very bright.

So I'll let you guys decide for yourselves, but if you still think what I'm calling a sunlit contrail is something else then I have a simple challenge for you...

Find me a photo or video of what I'm calling a sunlit contrail that isn't taken at sunset or sunrise.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Ahah a hologram. According to the M-theory (string theory), the universe is a hologram, That would make sense in the way we can not look further than electron, proton and neutron, every part of anything is the same (a hologram),

Concerning the video I say I do not know what it is exactly. I can although it is definitely not a contrail. First the shape makes no sense to be a contrail. Second a contrail (compared to chemtrail) is not staying visible to the naked eye for so long, at least not that long. The temperature of the heated gas in this altitude cools down very fast, faster when it is a sunset or sunrise. The sun heat less the air.

I understand the thing but my take on it is what I just said, no easy explanations.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

<<   2 >>

join