It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father accused of being a paedophile by ex

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I read this article today and it really incensed me that these things happen, and I wanted to highlight it because a similar thing happened with someone I know.

A female colleague of his accused him of being a paedophile, he was questioned, had his computers seized at home and work, he wasn't allowed to see his children and it ruined his reputation, despite being released without charge. The woman that accused him stills works with him, and she has never commented on what she did, never apologised, and even acted as though nothing had happened after the fact.

I think we should be allowed to name and shame these horrid women who make these lies up, and thankfully in this case the judge agreed and this woman (Vicky Haigh) has been named, and her daughter was taken off her and given to the father (David Tune) she accused.

These women don't seem to realise that they cause problems with genuine cases when they make things up like this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Apparently the reason they have all been allowed to be named now is due to this private investigator woman who assisted the mother in breaking the injunction on the case by sending out emails and posting on social networking sites that this man was a paedo. The private investigator has now been jailed for her part in this.

To add insult to injury, Liberal Democrat MP John Hemming used his right in the house of commons to break the injunction and name Vicky Haigh as the poor victim in all this, further fanning the flames of the sheeple out there. There are now calls for Mr Hemming to resign.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Don't you all just hate being wrongfully accused?

Thousands of people in prison and jail right NOW have been wrongfully accused of random acts of violence such as murder and are in prison for the rest of their life, even though they didn't do a damn thing. It's shameful to see the system screwing over peoples' lives.

S&F
edit on 27-8-2011 by Skate because: S&F

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Don't you all just hate being wrongfully accused?

Thousands of people in prison and jail right NOW have been wrongfully accused of random acts of violence such as murder and are in prison for the rest of their life, even though they didn't do a damn thing. It's shameful to see the system screwing over peoples' lives.

S&F
edit on 27-8-2011 by Skate because: S&F

it´s not even screwing peoples lifes over, it´s ending them right then and there.

prison life is no life.

one famous thing an inmate said on tv was:
'in prison you don't live, you only exist'

how sad yet so true

OP SnF

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Eirian

SnF

The vile cow should be sent to prison for the same length he would of received if convicted

See how she likes it

I've been saying this for a while now, but unfortunately the judicial system favours women in all sex related cases.

Poor fella's life has been destroyed and I bet you a ten spot she's still playing "victim" What a sicko...
edit on 27/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I agree completely. It's so sad that there are women out there who will go to such lengths to destroy someone so thoroughly.
I know someone who was falsely accused of being a paedophile about 5 years ago, and it still follows him to this day, and he suffers from depression because it has closed so many doors to his life, all because one woman had a vendetta against him.

The accusers should be prosecuted, because the damage done can be so great.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Funny isn't it, how when it comes down to it, a woman's words are stronger than a man's actions (or lack thereof!)
edit on 27/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think it's sick. If I were so inclined to say the same about my partner, it would destroy his whole career and his life. I couldn't do that to him. I couldn't do it to anyone

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Eirian

This kind of thing happens all the time. A woman who used to work for me called her ex-husband urgently and told him that he needed to come to office right a way due to an emergency. They have two kids that live with her.

She has a restraining order against him that he can not come within 100 yards of her. Most believe it is a tactic she is using when in the process of negotiating a custody agreement since there was never violence in the relationship, he cheated on her all the time, through her own admission. He shows up at the office, goes right to the security guard in the lobby and tells him the situation, that she demanded he come, wouldn't say why, that he is guessing there is something wrong with the kids and that he is under a restraining order and is not supposed to be near her.

Before anything else happens, the wife comes down the elevator with the police, screaming that he is there to hurt her and they arrest the gent for violating his restraining order.

What will happen to her? Nothing. She has two kids she is taking care of. What happened to him? 90 days in jail and he lost his job.

In a he said/she said, she wins 99% of the time.
edit on 27-8-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Well luckily in this case three judges believed him and they have tried to arrest this woman and take her other child but she fled to Ireland, from what I have read.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eirian
reply to post by Death_Kron

Well luckily in this case three judges believed him and they have tried to arrest this woman and take her other child but she fled to Ireland, from what I have read.

I'm glad, but sadly that doesn't happen all too often

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This thread will send young folks contemplating marriage running to the hills.

Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me the lengths some will go to in order to seek revenge. Call it what ever you want, revenge about sums it up. The story about the women and the restraining order? Yikes! Nightmare.

I have some folks I work with going through the same sort of thing. Their Ex-wives seem to have nothing else to do all day but wake up and plot insane/petty schemes to make their ex-husbands lives a living hell. I am not sure if someone is watching too much Lifetime or what?

There has to be the same thing going on from ex-husbands to ex-wives but how come no one ever hears about it?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Because when men want revenge, they beat the tar out of those they want revenge from. Few men are vindictive--those that are, you would label "passive aggressive".

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

speak for your self not all males feel the need to attack every one to settle the score,ive personaly used mostly noviolent methods over the years and the most damaging were psychological(had a cop screwing with me but he also cheated on his wife so photos showed up of the affair) in nature(not in any way condoning what this woman did,just trying to clear up an un fair generalization ) stuff like this is why i keep a written record of all the shady stuff people say to me incase they ever turn on me or do something that crosses a moral line

it never ceases to amaze me what screwed up things can happen if people tell lies to the wrong person or organization(cps courts etc)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
victims-unite.net... missing/ this is a highly one sided source trying to claim shes the victim and from what little ive read of this tripe it seems to be her blog or a frend of hers perhaps some one craftyer then i can make sense of it but from what i read it seems she might not be safe in ireland

www.telegraph.co.uk... that one claims she saved her baby from the snatchers....are you kidding me this lady belongs in a jail cell and if shes gonna coach her kids to say some ones a pedophile who isnt you dont deserve to have children
edit on 27-8-2011 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

twishort.com... thats a link to her pettition against some mp guy this chic is a whole diffrent kind of crazy
crazy

www.marilynstowe.co.uk... last link but seems to be more informative on whats been going on recently
edit on 27-8-2011 by KilrathiLG because: links

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
www.familylawconfessions.com... and that one adds more info evidently the father escaped with his child to australia and the moms stuck in ireland still claiming to be wrongged and screwed with least this guy got vindicated in the end.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

speak for your self not all males feel the need to attack every one to settle the score,ive personaly used mostly noviolent methods over the years and the most damaging were psychological(had a cop screwing with me but he also cheated on his wife so photos showed up of the affair) in nature(not in any way condoning what this woman did,just trying to clear up an un fair generalization ) stuff like this is why i keep a written record of all the shady stuff people say to me incase they ever turn on me or do something that crosses a moral line

it never ceases to amaze me what screwed up things can happen if people tell lies to the wrong person or organization(cps courts etc)

I was talking about when things go bad. Both sexes have people that will not do either stereotype as they prefer overall peace. If a woman's to the point where they are willing to bring up such emotional false charges, she is NOT practicing rational thinking. When MEN do not practice rational thinking, they don't tend to do it for these long seething moments that take months to bring to fruition. Men run really hot, due to testosterone.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

ah i must have had my stupid goggles on earlyer sorry i read your post wrong and the way you re worded it made far more sense to my brain thank you for clearing that up for me,it seems that this lady is still waging her little campain even though her kid is allready half way around the world

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yup

And Mexicans are lazy
Blonds are dumb
Asians sneaky
Irish are drunks
Greeks are lazy
Blacks are all good atheletes

Your rash generalization about how men behave is outrageous.

Female against male domestic violence is massively under reported due to cultural norms

"And yet, more than 200 survey-based studies show that domestic violence is just as likely to strike men as women. In fact, the overwhelming mass of evidence indicates that half of all domestic violence cases involve an exchange of blows and the remaining 50% is evenly split between men and women who are brutalized by their partners.

Part of the reason that this problem is widely ignored lies in the notion that battered males are weak or unmanly. A good example of this is the Barry Williams case: Recently, the former Brady Bunch star sought a restraining order against his live-in girlfriend, who had hit him, stolen $29,000 from his bank account, attempted to kick and stab him and had repeatedly threatened his life."

www.dailyfinance.com...

Granted, men can cause more harm when they abuse, but to suggest that all men are likely to respond physically in a domestic conflict or that all women are passive in those conflicts, is simply wrong.

Society thinks nothing of a woman slapping a man across the face and typically does not consider that abuse. Society has a totally different view of a man slapping a woman across the face and definately considers that abuse. Why is that?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I have been in the same position as this guy.
Talk about embarrassment and humiliation. You have no idea what it's like having to go through supervised visitation with your child. Two years of investigations that were unfounded. Makes life hell.
I feel his pain!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Vile woman but fortunately the UK judicial system is catching up. There are active debates on anonymity in rape trials until the accused is found or pleads guilty.

What's important to keep in mind is that this isn't a unique problem with women, men are easily capable of such disgusting deplorable behaviour.

Personally, and I have seen another ATS member suggest the same thing (I apologise for not posting your name) but the punishment for these people should be based on the punishment the falsely accused may have faced.
edit on 27-8-2011 by PW229 because: Typo correction.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join