It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another evidence of staged libyan rebel footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I came across this video picturing rebels celebrating on the green square:

www.youtube.com...

At 0:20 you can see the building having single colored lower pilars all the way. In the images i found there are two-colored pillars at the same building.

www.israelnationalnews.com...
and
wwwdelivery.superstock.com...

in the later picture the sun can be seen to mask the pilars most left on the building, but at the right they are still colored like they are supposed to be.

How come in the video they are clearly single colored, even though the whole building is clearly in good lighting? Is this yet another example about how the MSM tries to portray a staged "green square" cheering by the people of libya?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

I can't see the point you are trying to make .
The video was shot at night

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What do you mean by "another evidence"??
the other thread has been shown to be just a hoax!

like yours is

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Do you see what's wrong with this picture?

The guy on the left has his gun held up over his face. They are in plain sight as opposed to hiding beyond their flashy European car, or that huge van in the background. But their bravery is overshadowed by the camera man who is clearly out front even more so than the webels.

But I'm sure it's a real war photograph, the two guys in the background are just grabbing a hot dog and they'll rejoin the fighting after the first two guys get shot for not taking cover.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You mean the pictures of India the BBC tried to pass off as Green Square? Only hoaxing there is the medias.

But we trust the media wholeheartedly, so please enjoy this clip, particularly starting from 2.40 of a non-american fighting on Libyan soil... www.youtube.com... In an earlier report there was a 'rebel' from Wolverhampton and this morning Sky News reported on a man from Wigan nicking Gadhafi's son's boat - must have been all out of looting in Manchester.

They're not even trying to hide this anymore.

But, there's no western boots on the ground is there? Well, none that don't at least 'look' middle-eastern. As if we're to believe they went of their own accord?

Most of the reports you're seeing on your propaganda box are shot in Qatar. Hard to believe? Not at all. This is where the 'rebels' have been training in a mock Tripoli. You want links? Go find them. The truth on this one is so in your face it's not even funny how dumbed down the entire western world and his dog are.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Yep, that's Qatar. Find me any other video of Tripoli's Green Square with rigging and lighting and absolutely NO city backdrop. Compare those structures to older photos and it's glaringly obvious that this is a poor replica of the square.

new topics

top topics

join