It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world It's not real it's all a god damm simultation. Think sim city

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I feel real. I feel pain. I feel hunger. How can this be. Ok your all going to think Im mad. Just go with this because what Im going to tell you is real. (think sim city + 10000000 time's) We are all apart of the program. Maybe their was a real Earth once. Dose this really matter anyway. I think it dose. I sometime's see small flasher's of light. Coming out of no where and as soon as i see them they gone. How Why Should not be possible? The bottom line is this is all a simultation.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You need to re-connect with Nature, dude.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I prefer to think of it as The Matrix

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by donniedeath

Yeah. Unplug. Tune out. It's real. We all are.
(no, I was not programmed to say that
)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

What ever it is, I hope my next simulation will be much better than this one, without greed and evil.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think you mean "Simulation" . Like this life is a big simulator. I don't know man I've had some crazy experiences before, made me think is was in a type of matrix. I see what you are saying, but as I think on it now, a sci-fi scenario doesn't seem very likely, but a holographic universe make sense to me. Some things are faster than light and this would be a reason to believe that reality might be a grand illusion.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss
reply to post by tpg65

What ever it is, I hope my next simulation will be much better than this one, without greed and evil.

Poser.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Seriously, have you had any head trauma? I got hit with an IED once and the resulting head trauma caused my right retina to partially detach. Ever since that sometimes I see little flashed of light. The doc told me it's normal. Could explain the lights. Instead of assuming it is a glitch in a life sim, you might want to go to an eye doctor.
edit on 27-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

Well I hope in my next simulation, I am the greedy evil one

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
In a way he is right. there is so much empty space in the atom that all matter is nearly empty space. Nothing is as it seems only as we perceive it. For instance there is no such thing as color. There is only radiation in different frequencies that our eyes detect and our brains interpret as color.

I hope this information doesn't mess with peoples minds too much. Life is already a trip without realizing how much it isn't real.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm not sold on the simulation idea, but as of this year i have noticed i see flashes of light randomly everywhere, they are not real I know this however I only see them in bright places, andi also see a thin layer of white static light of such its too unusual to describe. Pretty sure its somthing to do with my eyes but strange none the less.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by donniedeath
I feel real. I feel pain. I feel hunger. How can this be. Ok your all going to think Im mad. Just go with this because what Im going to tell you is real. (think sim city + 10000000 time's) We are all apart of the program. Maybe their was a real Earth once. Dose this really matter anyway. I think it dose. I sometime's see small flasher's of light. Coming out of no where and as soon as i see them they gone. How Why Should not be possible? The bottom line is this is all a simultation.

Think of infinity at rest. What does that mean? All possibility with no change. Now consider this as preexisting and conscious. Infinity is everything that can be or could be or every will be possible. With consciousness, collapsing the wave function of possibility takes place. What do we get if we collapse possibility and add this to possibility? We get more possibility. When does possibility become actuality? When a choice is made by the first consciousness to make a second observer, the second observer has made possibility into actuality by creating an opposite comparison to the first. Two come together and then repeat until infinity is realized all over again.

Where do we find the oldest description of this?

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

The Sim City is an image of reality. It is created. The characters are in the image. The characters are also in the image of their creators.

Genesis 1:27

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

The image is reality. We are in the image of God as well. He states it two ways.

The answer to all your questions in life starts with Genesis 1:1 and ends with this verse:

Revelation 22:
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

Grace is unmerited favor from the creator. Although we are not worthy of infinity at rest, we have access by collapsing wave function and making choice. A choice then requires movement to become actualized. Other than these two things, we do nothing in this reality.

LINK

Think about it. What do we actually do apart from animated observation of the story from our consciousness? If you look closely, you see that we are on autopilot. Do you make your hair grow? Do you activate the cones and rods in your eyes for sight? Do you digest your food? Do you make the sun shine or the earth warm? Look close. All functions of the human and his reality are produced by God. Nothing is our choice apart from moving our vehicle (Body). This allows us to create and to express our free will with words and actions. All actions and words affect us and others. All other actions to support this process are done by God, apart from our conscious effort.

Think of it a different way. God composes the symphony from beginning to end. We are the performers, able to produce our unique performance of the score that God provides. Like musicians, we can play out of tune at times, rush and play two loudly or softly. We can even choose disbelief, arrogantly refusing to play. The only way to achieve purpose, however, is to follow the notes God provides to our perspectives, with our own unique musicianship.

We also have the ability to create things that God could not anticipate. Mozart, Bach, the Movie Avatar and so on. It's all a reflection of the story God tells. Have you ever wondered why every movie seems to tell the same story of the good guy winning in the end by trials and struggles? Isn't it obvious? We are God's mirror. The question is, what do we reflect back to Him about who we are becoming? We know what God's story tells us. What does our story tell God? We are in His image. We can create, just like Him.

edit on 27-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have free will. I will now type the letter

o

computer didn't see that one coming !

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by donniedeath
In god we trust, watch out for the agents.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I agree with the thought that we are in a simulation of sorts. A reality based matrix that could very well be compared to Sim City is a good way to put it.

Now ask yourself, how many Hollywood movies and how many TV shows have you seen in your life time?

Quite a lot would most likely be the answer and I mention this because, I think it is the all the movies and TV that begins to plant ideas about different futures, disasters, space, aliens, invasions, wars, crime, social matters and even religion that exists in this reality that we experience.

I have for some time now considered that it is all those Hollywood movies and TV shows that help to directly effect the consciousness of all humans who watch them and by doing so, we the people, create the very future that we are experiencing as a result of being influenced by so many movies and TV shows that helps us bring into reality the world we live in by using our imagination to alter the future we create.

In effect we are being manipulated into watching movies and TV and even music that is intentionally provided to us, so as to create the near future that such movies reveal to us.

This is the means that I feel is being used to alter the future and our so called reality by effecting the consciousness of so many people around the world. Once our consciousness has accepted such ideas through our movie and TV induced imagination is when we begin to manifest that future outcome or the reality that we call our reality.

While this may sound like its way out there to some, I feel that many will understand exactly what I am stating and will see that by effecting our social consciousness, the NWO creates through us the future and the reality that we experience on a day to day basis that at times appears to mirror so many movies like Deep Impact and others that in effect show our future to us before it even happens.

Then when it does happen just like in the movies, we are left wondering how did Hollywood do that? How could they make a movie many years in the past that comes true in our future daily lives? Deep Impact comes directly to mind with our current Comet Elenin and ELE events and a black president and so forth, etc. etc.

While many consider movies and TV shows to be predictive programming used to condition us, I think that it is Hollywood movies and TV shows and even the music industry that is intentionally used to alter the consciousness of humans so as to create the altered future the NWO desires and the reality matrix or Sim City we experience first hand that supports the move towards a one world government and a new world order.

While these are just thoughts to consider, I thank you for taking the time to read them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You should spend more time on your posts. You don't give me much to think about it.

But this thought does cross my mind sometimes. If there's a god, why did god give us emotions? They don't combine well with death. This world has so much suffering and pain.

Somehow, I think fear of death encourages us to conjure up the simulation idea.
edit on 27-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

That's up to you. It was up to you prior to this one. In fact it's up to you now.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The major problem with this theory is that you can assume this for any reality ad infinitum. In the reality that is creating the simulation, that's actually a simulation for an even more advanced intelligence. Since you never know the parameters of your experience fully, its always an option.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If we are in a simulation, then the evil we percieve is not real, but a result of other players winning in the game. Sorry, evil exists, so this is more than a simulation. There are consequences to our deeds.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yes, it's a sim. Well spotted.

We are pixels.

Everything is consciousness.

Gotta go, time to meditate ... I mean level up.
edit on 27-8-2011 by the_journey_in because: sp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join