It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrestling sisters take down hit and run driver in Oklahoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Two women who are on the wrestling team in Oklahoma City University who witnessed a car accident saw the driver of the vehicle that caused it begin to run away. The women got out of their car and chased hime down. They were not going to let this criminal get away and when they caught him they took him down with their wrestling skills and held him until police came.

I give these two alot of credit by taking initiative and putting themselves in jeopardy in order to apprehend a law breaker, however this could have been really dangerous. The man could have had a weapon and they could have got them hurt. They went above and beyond what they were expected to do. 99% of people would have just called the police and tell them what they saw, and there is nothing wrong with that. These two are part of the 1% that are willing to put themselves in danger in order to catch someone that just commited a crime. In my opinion these two women are heroes and I applaud them.

It will be real interesting to see what happens when this case goes to trial. I say this because I can almost guarentee that the suspects attorney is going to say that excessive force was used and potentially sue these two women. Time will tell I guess.

www.thepostgame.com...

The sisters were driving with their grandmother Saturday night when there was a collision with another car. The other driver got out of his car and started running away. Both Delgados pursued him with Brienna in the lead

Brienna said the man had his hands beneath him when she tackled him. Then, in case he had a weapon, she concentrated on securing his hands and brought them behind his back with a wrestling move (hammerlock or chicken wing, depending on your terminology or interpretation).

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Can you find a pic of the sisters??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Click the link to the article.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

Can you find a pic of the sisters??

I don't think it is possible, that you could have been any lazier than this.

Finding the pics, would have taken less effort, than posting your reply.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Oh I didn't care about the article. I read sisters and was hoping to see some kinky pics.

I was wrong. But still didn't want to have to open a link.

new topics

top topics

join