It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror Of Horrors!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Also,, yea. would you rather have half your face cut off fed steroids kept in a cage the size of your head sh11t on yourself p on yourself and get thrown around by a giant. Or just die quick

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
So what are we supposed to do then?

I suppose some may wonder....what's the point of treating them "kindly" and "gently" if they are still going to meet the same fate? Will the chicks feel better about being killed and eaten if they are not handled "roughly"?

Just saying.

If they were being treated kindly and gently they would not even realize they were going to die, they would have no time to think about dying.

Did you see in the movie "I Am Legend" how Will Smith killed the dog, he didn't torture and scare the crap out of his dog, he did it quick and with compassion so that the dog did not suffer.

Hmm what's the point of treating you or your family "kindly" or "gently" if your going to meet the same fate and "die"
Will you still feel better about dying if you weren't treated "roughly"

Just saying.
edit on 27-8-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Look up the Nazi German atrocities under Hitler and Mao Zetong on youtube.The most shocking stuff I ever seen.It is frightening.Look up the Nazi centration camp footage.Start to appreaciate human life way more hopefully.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by nyk537
So what are we supposed to do then?

I suppose some may wonder....what's the point of treating them "kindly" and "gently" if they are still going to meet the same fate? Will the chicks feel better about being killed and eaten if they are not handled "roughly"?

Just saying.

If they were being treated kindly and gently they would not even realize they were going to die, they would have no time to think about dying.

Did you see in the movie "I Am Legend" how Will Smith killed the dog, he didn't torture and scare the crap out of his dog, he did it quick and with compassion so that the dog did not suffer.

Hmm what's the point of treating you or your family "kindly" or "gently" if your going to meet the same fate and "die"
Will you still feel better about dying if you weren't treated "roughly"

Just saying.
edit on 27-8-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
Its time for Mankind to leave this planet, i mean serious..we all have to die..we are not worth it to live.

You go first !!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by thinkwotuwill
reply to post by nyk537

Very bad. really just really

Why?

You are ripping their cooked dead flesh from their bones...........but you fret how they were killed?..............really?

I don't understand why you can't see the difference between death and suffering. There IS a huge difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
World War 2 to me is more shocking.Hard to believe the whole planet was that crazy at war at one time.Almost every single nation on earth was at war.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ok to the person i replied 2. I wasn't meant 2 reply 2 you I'm still learning. thought I was just posting.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

this 1

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IlluminatusOculus33
You are aware even if you stick to eating veggies that when the land is farmed small animals and insects die from tilling the land not to mention also when pesticides and herbicides are used.

When you drive a vehicle insects die when they splatter all over your window or grill. Small animals also get killed from people driving. Should we ban transportation too?

Walking in your yard you step on insects. Also mowing the lawn kills small animals and insects.

Breathing you inhale microbes that die once they enter your system. There is also small creatures in water that you drink.

It's impossible not to kill a living being. No matter what you do it's unavoidable.

Stop your self-righteous BS and eat a delicious chicken sandwich.
edit on 27-8-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: (no reason given)

KNOCK IT OFF. This is damned different and you know it.
Seriously, did you even watch the video? What about the one about the pork industry (also posted on page one)? If not, do so. Then get back to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I used to work in an abattoir and i only lasted a week because i couldn't stomache some of the abuse the animals got before they were slaughtered.
Its sickening to see this in this modern age but it does go on.
I am a vegan now as a result. Money and profits will always come before animal rights and well being.
Great post OP i just hope it turns a few more people into vegans.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Its time for Mankind to leave this planet, i mean serious..we all have to die..we are not worth it to live.

lulz Animals eat other animals. I don't think a lion is going to give a darn that the animal it just tackled feels pain as it rips open it's neck and stomach and eats it alive!

Outside cats will eat mice, insects, and other small creatures.

Dogs will chase and eat rabbits and squirrels.

Snakes eat their prey alive also.

Scorpions sting and eat their prey

Frogs eat their prey alive after catching them with their tongue.

the list goes on and on.

Get real and stop being stupid.

Humans have teeth for eating meat, notice how the front teeth are flat and sharp for biting into and tearing meat? We also have canine teeth for the same purpose.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Never would i eat food that had been reared and slaughtered in such a way . you absorb that life energy of those dead beast when you eat them ...so that animal had better had a happy life so their energy / blood contains happiness enzmes f

Best not to eat flesh from fellow animals if it comes from that violent mass farming of animals .

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleak

You are aware even if you stick to eating veggies that when the land is farmed small animals and insects die from tilling the land not to mention also when pesticides and herbicides are used.

When you drive a vehicle insects die when they splatter all over your window or grill. Small animals also get killed from people driving. Should we ban transportation too?

Walking in your yard you step on insects. Also mowing the lawn kills small animals and insects.

Breathing you inhale microbes that die once they enter your system. There is also small creatures in water that you drink.

It's impossible not to kill a living being. No matter what you do it's unavoidable.

Stop your self-righteous BS and eat a delicious chicken sandwich.

KNOCK IT OFF. This is damned different and you know it.
Seriously, did you even watch the video? What about the one about the pork industry (also posted on page one)? If not, do so. Then get back to me.

How is it different? You are still killing something that is alive. You just want to be self-righteous about it.

What's a matter don't like being knocked off your pedestal? Then don't post in a forum if you can't handle criticism.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

lulz Animals eat other animals. I don't think a lion is going to give a darn that the animal it just tackled feels pain as it rips open it's neck and stomach and eats it alive!

Outside cats will eat mice, insects, and other small creatures.

Dogs will chase and eat rabbits and squirrels.

Snakes eat their prey alive also

Scorpions stink and eat their prey

Frogs eat their prey alive after catching them with their tongue.

the list goes on and on.

Get real and stop being stupid.

Humans have teeth for eating meat, notice how the front teeth are flat and sharp for biting into and tearing meat? We also have canine teeth for the same purpose.

lol do scorpions really stink their prey
edit on 27-8-2011 by thinkwotuwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
While watching videos like these is disheartening, what do we do when there are so many "chicks" around, so to speak?

That said, if you're thinking about going vegetarian, then there are ways to "counter the boredom." You can eat M&Ms for example. Or you can buy a bag of nuts, mix them with ice cream(you can buy the kind of ice cream with nuts inside, but IMO, there are not enough nuts in those ice cream to slow down the sugar absorption. If you do eat it like this, then you have to exercise a bit). Or you can get creative and mix the nuts with bananas(in which case, you don't have to exercise at all). And if you have the time and money, then buy a juicer, put a bunch of grapes in, and drink the fruit juice(or you can just go to McDonald and ask for the orange/strawberry mix.)

As you can see, being vegetarian doesn't necessarily mean that you have to eat "boring" food. I mean, you don't actually have to eat any "vegetables" at all. Contrary to what you've been lead to believe, sugar is not completely bad for you, provided that you understand how it works. You can eat sugar EVERY day, if you want to. The key is that if you eat it, you must excercise(or any time you feel "uneasy" inside. Basically, if you understand how nutrition works, then you'll understand what your body is telling you to do, at any one time. If you feel "uneasy," then that means that your blood sugar is getting "high and stagnant," which means that you need to exercise. This is why kids become "hyperactive," when they eat sugar. They automatically "feel" that their blood sugar is getting high), OR eat in very limited amounts.

It's entirely possible to subsist on just two or three bags of M&M every day alone. I have tried it myself. The key is to eat them at separate intervals, at no more than 1/2 bags each time, so that your body is not overwhelmed by the sugar, and the calories associated with it(the thing with M&M is that it also has nuts, i.e protein, to slow down the sugar absorbtion, so you can actually eat more than that. But for now, let's just be safe.)

The difference between sugar and the carbohydrates that you eat every day is merely that sugar gets absorbed very quickly(it's "pre-digested" food, so to speak.) However, you will NOT get diabetes, no matter how many days you eat it, as long as you don't eat more than the body can handle, at any one time(you can test this out by checking your blood sugar level, after eating them. I've tested this myself for 3 months and I can tell you that my blood sugar only rises a little bit, right after I ate them). If sometimes you can't control yourself and eat 2 or 3 bags at any one time, then just make sure to "walk it off," so to speak.

Now if you wait until you are truly hungry(and most people don't actually do that, i.e wait when they're hungry. IMO, 3 meals per day are too much), then your blood sugar will not rise at all, because the body will burn the sugar as fast as it's being absorbed(and when the body is "extremely hungry," then ANYTHING goes, as in, it will burn up anything, including fiber, that you feed it for energy. And if you starve it long enough, then it will burn your heart muscles, then your organs, but fortunately, it will only do this as a last resort. The body may be like a machine, but it's an intelligent machine. Because of this fact, you can cure cancer and heart attacks this way, but that's a topic for another day.)
edit on 27-8-2011 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

we are not animals and we should not act like animals either. there are humane ways of rearing animals for meat. go take a look at an abottoir one day and you will see how stupid your answer is.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Exactly...If these animals were killed quickly-with no suffering it wouldn't be bad. But these creatures are suffering. Its so sad to watch-and I eat meat. But the way these animals are "harvested" is horrible. They should be treated better considering we are taking their lives to feed our faces. Humans are so inhumane....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join