It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror Of Horrors!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
Sorry but, I am still not a vegan. I like eggs and I like fried chicken. They arent little fuzzy people to me, they are food. I can't empathise with something that looks yummy to me. OK you can call me names now lol

If you can't empathize its because your are a sociopath.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
I don't think I am better than anyone or anything. That doesn't change the fact that they are food for me. Are you calling me a chicken racist?

Possibly haha

Still can't you see them as food, but still have compassion or respect for them? They are feeding you and your family by the way.

edit on 27-8-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
As many chickens they throw in there it would have solved the world hunger problems in the world instantly.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Do these guys owning these hatcheries and the people working there have souls?

In short...

Hell no.

Therefore...

Hell is the lot in which they will reside.

-Selah

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I would like to believe this won''t happen and it could be controlled but maybe I'm a cynic, I believe there are too many cruel people in this world and the only way to avoid this happening is not to eat meat or to reduce it as much as you can (as well as not supporting this kind of practice). A lot humans are very cruel and hateful to other humans and since most respect animals even less, of course this happens and will keep happening. I know others will not agree with me, I don't expect them to, but I wish it wasn't like this.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow....even as a meat eater...these videos are quite disturbing. The pig farm video actually made me cry. I can't believe that these poor helpless animals are tortured and suffering the last moments of their life. It bothers me that people say "oh they're just chickens...or pigs..or whatever" the point is-they are living creatures just like you or me. They have a brain, they have feelings, they feel pain. How would you like a limb ripped off..or to be castrated with no pain killers..meat ripped from your body...and just thrown back in a pin to suffer? This is horrible. There is nothing okay about the way some of these corporations are producing the meat we eat. Just truly sad.......

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I understand the animal cruelty there.Seems dumber to me how much chicken is being wasted that more human beings could eat.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Well just to let you know,, but this was was 10 years ago. The place I worked at said all the chickens were free range and says it on the boxes,,,,, but they were not!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You are aware even if you stick to eating veggies that when the land is farmed small animals and insects die from tilling the land not to mention also when pesticides and herbicides are used.

When you drive a vehicle insects die when they splatter all over your window or grill. Small animals also get killed from people driving. Should we ban transportation too?

Walking in your yard you step on insects. Also mowing the lawn kills small animals and insects.

Breathing you inhale microbes that die once they enter your system. There is also small creatures in water that you drink.

It's impossible not to kill a living being. No matter what you do it's unavoidable.

Stop your self-righteous BS and eat a delicious chicken sandwich.
edit on 27-8-2011 by IlluminatusOculus33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fg45rr1
To even think about this makes me #ing sick
. These animals have done nothing wrong. These people distgust me how could you go on in life thinking Your tourcherd animals like this. Why do countrys alow this? Think about what the #ing animals are thinking this needs to #ing STOP! This almost made me cry my #ing eyes out it makes me want to beat the # out of these "people". And the pig video was also disturbing I would just love to see these bastards being tourcherd by the #ing Talaban

THIS MUST #ING STOP

I take it your a vegan then?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So what are we supposed to do then?

I suppose some may wonder....what's the point of treating them "kindly" and "gently" if they are still going to meet the same fate? Will the chicks feel better about being killed and eaten if they are not handled "roughly"?

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fg45rr1

I would just love to see these bastards being tourcherd by the #ing Talaban

What an idiotic post. You don't even realize the BLATANT hypocrisy in that sentence do you? Glad to know you value chickens above humans.

Also, it's spelled tortured. Use spell check.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by Argyll
Do you wear leather?

I'm a vegetarian, and I love leather. That hide has to die sometime. I'll take it when it does.

Do you really think that they wait for that animal to die before they take it's hide?........really?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Very bad. really just really

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ya know if vagens controlled the world there would be so much poverty and starvation in the world.It is fine if you don't want to eat meat.You can live off fruit and vegetables.Alot of cultures live off meat and fish and bugs.Restuarant businesses would all collapse.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinkwotuwill
reply to post by nyk537

Very bad. really just really

Why?

You are ripping their cooked dead flesh from their bones...........but you fret how they were killed?..............really?

link   
Wow, I was tearing up as I was watching that video. The absolute cruelty those people handled the chicks with, and how the male chicks were treated... I don't care if they don't want to make chicks, there are many who would, and to just kill them like that is disgusting.

I eat chicken, but the humane way to go is not to do what they are doing. Treat the chickens well in life, then kill them in the fastest, most humane way possible.

All to make a little profit. The money system needs to go. Money is truly the root of all evil.
edit on 27-8-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

link   
Their is cultures that eat alot of tyrantulas as if they are a snack to munch on.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatusOculus33

I agree with you, it's impossible to live in this world without killing, but I try to do the best I can to not support or inflict pain, death or suffering to anything that is around me, in my awareness.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join