It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror Of Horrors!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I don't hate vegans at all, everyone is entitled to their opinions and life styles. I always enjoy when people are convinced their way is the only right way to view things and try to sway me. There is no way that anyone can convince my beer swilling, meat eating, chicken BBQing a@# to feel sorry for my food.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just watched the pig video. Boy did I regret that. Just had lunch too. That was the worst case of animal cruelty I have ever seen!
Those people should be punished!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I like to occasionally eat meat, but I kill what I eat. I am slowly working my way to self sufficiency and will only need the grocery store for things like nuts, chocolate…etc, before too long.

I avoid fast food places like the plague, but people have to eat and most don’t care where it comes from, as long as they can stuff their gob.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am a manufacturing engineer. I ran my own industrial engineering and repair business in the Chicago Illinois metro market for 25 years and have over 50 years in the industrial trades. Those are my credentials for what I am about to post below.

After watching the chic video I can say with certainty that it would not be hard to redesign the process to humane standards without sacrificing efficiency. The trouble is that there are too many people who don't care and not enough that do in positions of power over these things. And even those that do care can become hardened of heart by too much exposure to this kind of inhumanity.

With the way the world is going today (just read the daily headlines) I don't see things getting any better, only worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
KFC anyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
the thing is this footage doesnt prove anything, if it was on the news and not on youtube then it might have some credability. and if the voice over was saying that is a ll humanely done then people would beleive that instead. its just been made with a specific agenda and although it says it is reprosentative of all hatcheraies, i very much doubt that it is.

and even if it was i aint bein no vegan, sounds like a joyless existance. dont get me wrong, i love vegans, the more of them there are the more meat there is for me.
edit on 27/8/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I can't bear to read your post, let alone view the video.
But Star and Flag nevertheless. Now perhaps I should seriously consider going vegetarian.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

noooo, dont do it, remember this video is from youtube and made with an agender, with a differant voice over you could be given an entirely differant veiw of the situation

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I got to 1minute 20 and had to turn it off!!!!!!!!!!

to the post above me... it's a video made by an agender? hahaha~ voiced over? hahahaha~ How in the hell can a voice over or even from an *agender* make this video fake? You see LIVE little chicks going into a grinder...and you see LIVE chicks being ground up...! How do you fake that? geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Common Sense in such short supply these days...
edit on 27-8-2011 by tracehd1 because: add

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
After seeing these chicks being butchered, would you still eat chicken? Or even eat eggs?

What i see is once again some stupid vegetarian propaganda.

Nope! I'm a non veg! And this ain't any vegetarian propaganda for crying out loud!

But I wonder how you'd feel if you're put into a meat grinder and watching your entrails being mashed! Oh of course, animals don't have feelings, right? I mean they don't have brains and a nervous system. So bash on, regardless!

And I would like to see them aliens feeding on you after shoving you through their atom smashers/mashers. Well, the equation is the same....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well, it's not going to stop me from eating chicken.
It never has any other time a thread has been made about this video.

I will say that secretly I hope this happens to us by an outside alien threat someday.
I mean, you can't exactly say we don't deserve it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

i didnt say the footage was fake, i said that if the voice over was saying something different then people would beleive that instead, for all we know its a quick and painless death. im not saying that theres no animal suffering, im just saying that im not throwing my steaks out anytime soon because of a youtube video. if the info given on this video was 100%true we would see this on the news or on a panorama special and not on youtube.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
They arent little fuzzy people to me, they are food. I can't empathise with something that looks yummy to me

I wonder if that's what a visiting alien race will say when they take one look at you and your kids/family.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

There is no way that anyone can convince my beer swilling, meat eating, chicken BBQing a@# to feel sorry for my food.

do you think lions feel sorry for zebras, or are they just thinking ''mmmmmmm thats good eatin''

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
do you think lions feel sorry for zebras, or are they just thinking ''mmmmmmm thats good eatin''

As soon as you stop lolling ... would you please provide evidence of lions operating industrialized kill mills

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
things like this are why i became vegan 2 years ago. We do not have the right to do this to animals.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wonder if instead of cute, furry & chirping chicks they were some nasty snarling vicious scaley animals would people share the same disgust ?

What I find horrorfying is these people who personalise animals and create this propaganda and treat the animals above humans.

Not saying it's nice to see this treatment but I'm sure this is more an extreme case than the norm

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by haterproof

they use what god gave em (as an athiest thats just a figure of speach) ie claws and teeth, and we use what god gave us ie intelligence, which we use to build machines and feed the masses.

death is a natural thing and so is eating meat, and if any hippy thinks a youtube vid is gunna change that then theyve been smoking too much of the good stuff

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I didn't watch it either. I have a hard enough time falling asleep at night.

I am not going to stop eating meat. I have been raising my own food and milking my own cow for a couple years now. Each year I manage to learn more and add a little more variety to make it interesting.

I hope more people would wake up to the factory farm mentality and stop supporting these cruel methods.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with KILLING and eating animals.
That's not what is up for debate.
What is wrong is, Killing with no respect or regard for the suffering of these animals.
There is a right way to do it and there is a wrong way to do it.
This my friends, is the wrong way.

We will have NO exuse if and when this happens to us by our overlords.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join