It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gruesome Monday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andriod
reply to post by JROCK2527

Unless the OP is the busy body, trying to figure it all out
edit on 30/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

Nope, I'm definitely not the busy body, but we know who she is, and we plan on chatting her up about it next chance we get.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
well when ever you do make sure to post what she discloses here so the rest of us know whats going on too. Dont hold out the info or "forget" to update here
lookin forward to the story.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

I, too, look forward to hearing what happened that night.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
and with the intermission i'll chuck in my gruesome weekend.

friday night ate a doner kebab, beer free.
saturday morning feeling green stomach protesting, find out somebody found dead in town.
rotten all day.
saturday night i turn grey cannot face one glass of wine.
stomach protesting can't make it to bed, ahh the cold hard ground floor.
sunday still green with plenty of nasty wind. missus thought i'd ate a dead rat.
sunday night sofa land.
monday morning missus goes to car boot sale.
monday dinner orders given by missus to hang mirror bought at car boot.
lifting kit out of wagon i get the feeling someone is watching me.
i turn my head to the right and a neighbour (40 years of age) is stood transfixed staring
in my direction without moving. freaky!
monday night not so green now.
tuesday morning said neighbour wheeled out of house in body bag.
today i find out the dead town guy was someone who grew up a few doors from
where i used to live in town. 38 years old i knew him since he was a toddler.
i am confident in stating i have eaten my last kebab.
fakedirt.
back to the scheduled transmission....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It wasn't so gruesome but disturbing what I experienced early morning this morning.

My old lady neighbour who has alzheimers and dementia is very talkative, but every day the conversations remain the exact same, and I end up repeating myself over and over and over again until she seems to grasp it. Generally I am kind to her, but she gives me the creeps and she seems to have an obsession with my 10-month-old daughter.

Yesterday, she was knocking on my door, asking about analog tv (a new topic for her). I thought she was stuck in the past as she was telling me she has gotten analog up until a few minutes prior when her cable cut out. I was trying to explain to her how service providers have since switched to digital cable, and analog no longer exists in my area, and it hasn't for years. She couldn't understand, and she then asked to see my daughter, to which I let her say hi at the very least, and she then left and went back to her apartment to call her son and ask him what to do (he's a grown adult, I only know of him but have never met him, she relies on him greatly).

She doesn't knock on my door often, which is why I was a little confused, but I thought nothing of it, like she had actually wanted to inquire about whether or not my cable worked. I usually only ever see her in the halls. She has knocked a few times, always asking me strange questions (like "can you please call my son?" and when I ask her if she needs to borrow the phone, she says "no, you dial and speak to him.")

I'm not sure what prompted her to do it, but at 2am this morning, she came knocking on my door again... repeatedly... in her nightgown. She had a panicked look on her face (as seen through my peep hole). I was disturbed, and extremely hesitant to answer my door, so I ended up calling my building security asking them to go find out if she needed help. She was walking up and down the hall, alone.

About two minutes later, three cruisers come ripping through the parking lot, and security comes out and scans the building and the surrounding area. They cannot find this woman. I give them her address a second time, and then they leave, but I haven't heard anything about it since.

Not sure what she wanted and don't know the result of what happened. Nor am I sure I want to know.
edit on 31/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hmm that is pretty strange but then agian those with dementia and alzhimers tend to do very strange things. Hope no one was trying to kill her or anything like that.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Well that's my point for fearing.

I haven't seen or heard from her since, which is strange. I wonder if they finally took her to a nursing home.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
any ne news?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Damn! your so lucky! i wish i could find a doner kebab in the state's. I'd be sick for three years just to eat one of those again, i miss living in Germany!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join