It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Cavuto Praises Ron Paul! Calls him "Genius" and a "Rockstar"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is great to see a Media personal who actually talks about real topics and cares about the people..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The man is a living rock start. You consider what the rock attitude is about and its fighting the system and attitude. Two things this man possesses. But instead of rocking out to a mad guitar solo, he is rocking out to the constitution and its values, as well as the concept of *high pitched loud rock voice* PERSONAAAAL LIBERTYYYYYY

And, if you look at his supporters, they are almost in as much shock and awe as the fans of the Beatles.

Anyway, to the serious point. You have to give Cavuto respect for how many times (especially on FOX) Ron Paul has had a chance to air his viewpoints.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeroK
The man is a living rock start. You consider what the rock attitude is about and its fighting the system and attitude. Two things this man possesses. But instead of rocking out to a mad guitar solo, he is rocking out to the constitution and its values, as well as the concept of *high pitched loud rock voice* PERSONAAAAL LIBERTYYYYYY

And, if you look at his supporters, they are almost in as much shock and awe as the fans of the Beatles.

Anyway, to the serious point. You have to give Cavuto respect for how many times (especially on FOX) Ron Paul has had a chance to air his viewpoints.

Yes he is a great man!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I thought I came to an alternative site, not an official (elect Ron Paul) site. How much are you guys getting paid to troll for your employer?

Thread after thread after thread all it's about is how great this ancient Republican that's been in Washington 30 years is. Sorry, no person that's been in DC that long is trustworthy. He needs to be replaced by an Independent candidate that wasn't alive when the Constitution was actually drafted.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
watch this video and wake up..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
I thought I came to an alternative site, not an official (elect Ron Paul) site. How much are you guys getting paid to troll for your employer?

Thread after thread after thread all it's about is how great this ancient Republican that's been in Washington 30 years is. Sorry, no person that's been in DC that long is trustworthy. He needs to be replaced by an Independent candidate that wasn't alive when the Constitution was actually drafted.

Here's a novel idea take responsibility for your actions and choose not to read threads on topics you don't like instead of expecting everyone else to post only things you prefer to read...

80% of ATS prefers Ron Paul of all the candidates running get over it. Where is this mythical independent you speak of or was that just part of the script?
edit on 27-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It just reminds me of the hype surrounding Obama is all.

Speaking of which, where is THIS guy's birth certificate? He seems a tad bit "Canadian" if you catch my drift. Certainly don't need someone who was born in Ottawa in the oval office.

Course if you really wanna see how a person is, look a their supporters. Apparently even talking slightly ill about this man upsets his paid shills so much they can't stand it.

Guess Ron Paul supporters hate that 1st Amendment don't they, can't handle a little descenting opinion? If this guy is so awesome, you wouldn't mind a conflicting viewpoint and would calmly espouse on his merits

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Guess Ron Paul supporters hate that 1st Amendment don't they, can't handle a little descenting opinion? If this guy is so awesome, you wouldn't mind a conflicting viewpoint and would calmly espouse on his merits

The first amendment protects a person from the State. It has nothing to do with a person not liking what another person says. If you're on a person's property or forum and you're censored or kept from voicing your opinion, that also has nothing to do with the first amendment. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

descenting opinion?

How does one lower their opinion?

I mean, unless you meant dissent.
edit on 27-8-2011 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join