It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had a Dream About the Great Quake&Flood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Long time no thread, but this will be a shorty anyhow.

This was two nights ago (I think), that'll be the night to the 26th.

I don't know exactly where I was but it was a desert landscape. It felt almost like I was back in time, far back in time, yet it was present day (you know how dreams screw with space/time).

Early on in the dream I witnessed a great earthquake. Shortly thereafter, the oceans retracted and I knew it was time to run for the hills.
I made it to high ground but I barely made it as the massive tsunami hit shore and consumed all in its way.

I remember seeing a map where all this happened; epicentre was right outside Israel, in the Mediterranian.
The tsunami, however, seemed to drown large portions of India, reducing its landmass greatly.
I recall the initial bodycount being 4 million but that number increased as time went by.

Funny thing is that this disaster resulted in the Hebrews and Arabs uniting in peace.

After this dream, I was involved in some sort of post-apocaplytic war, in Swedish (my native) military uniform, fending off a Russian (!) invasion, as one might expect

I don't know if the war was related to the catastrophy but somehow it felt like they were connected, like the disaster had triggered some sort of global war...

So...yeah. That was my dream.

/R.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You are to much on this site

sometimes when i read,play or watch Tv...then i take it into the Dream World.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Could have been something to this.....until, "Hebrews and Arabs uniting in peace." LOL big time dream.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

I can't sleep with a TV or radio on. I am at the mercy of what ever is on when I am asleep. Never fails.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Long time no thread, but this will be a shorty anyhow.

This was two nights ago (I think), that'll be the night to the 26th.

I don't know exactly where I was but it was a desert landscape. It felt almost like I was back in time, far back in time, yet it was present day (you know how dreams screw with space/time).

Early on in the dream I witnessed a great earthquake. Shortly thereafter, the oceans retracted and I knew it was time to run for the hills.
I made it to high ground but I barely made it as the massive tsunami hit shore and consumed all in its way.

I remember seeing a map where all this happened; epicentre was right outside Israel, in the Mediterranian.
The tsunami, however, seemed to drown large portions of India, reducing its landmass greatly.
I recall the initial bodycount being 4 million but that number increased as time went by.

Funny thing is that this disaster resulted in the Hebrews and Arabs uniting in peace.

After this dream, I was involved in some sort of post-apocaplytic war, in Swedish (my native) military uniform, fending off a Russian (!) invasion, as one might expect

I don't know if the war was related to the catastrophy but somehow it felt like they were connected, like the disaster had triggered some sort of global war...

/R.

Epicenter was outside Israel you say?

Check one of my threads, I specifically asked if anyone had any predictions relating to an earthquake in Turkey.

We've had some reports about a massive earthquake to hit that area in the coming months. No idea when.

I don't know what to make of it, all I can do is sit and wait. NO one will believe these kinds of predictions in the larger sense.

Thanks for your post.

FYI: There is a prediction in Islamic texts that Arabs and Jews will find peace close to the advent of Judgement Day. So its not something I'd make fun of.
edit on 27-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

Dreams are cool! I bet thousands of people would have paid good money to see that at the cinema Raud!

IRM

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Hmm, well there you go.
To be perfectly honest, I had no idea of your prediction thread, nor the islamic prediction.
Thanks for the heads up!

Strange indeed.

new topics

top topics

join