It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Why did the queen, which many people regard as some holy deity and lovely lady, visit canada, eat the natives, and dump their bodies under the the orphanage.

Care to show some proof (other than the silly youtube video that is not proof) that it happened?

Newspaper reports? Police investigation?

or nothing at all....

Some people really think "V" was a documentary!
edit on 27-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Here's more evidence.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

itccs.org... -combes/

______beforeitsnews/story/450/073/Eyewitness_to_Royal_abduction_of_native_children_dies_mysteriously.html

If you don't believe that, yet believe in RP, doesn't that make you no better, than the people who ridiculed RP?
Since he wasn't "mainstream"?
Hypocrite much....but then again you do follow politics

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Navyblue

Tell him he needs to show a study that says thats true, as there are many showing almost all humans are related.

Link

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Why do you have to throw in religion? I don't see any evidence for Jesus either, but I wasn't arguing that.

I was arguing that you have no evidence that reptilians exist. All that you've come up with is youtube videos and hearsay. Of course the video in the OP looks suspicious, because all those presidents are somewhat related. The key word is somewhat. I bet if you looked into it as far as that girl did, you are also related to most of the presidents.

Besides that, even if all the presidents were extremely closely related, that wouldn't prove that reptilians exist at all. It would prove that a secret society exists and controls the world, but in what way does that possibly prove that it's run by aliens?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluffyflufff

To claim someone that he's a bad person and also non-human with no specific events/stories backing it?

How could that establish a valid discussion?

Answer this.
Why is it that, pretty much all US presidents have been related...closely related, more than you and I, and the other loons who believe if we go back, "far enough" we'll be related.
Not only that, but are also related to the Queen.

Doesn't this seem unfair to you?
Or do you think this is fair?
Do you think this is a good system, a just system?
Everyone president, being part of their club.
No chance, were someone, who actually is a good man or woman, to come in and lead us?
No physicist's, no biochemist's, no scientist's , just lawyers, ex army men and royal blooded religious wackos.
But this is perfectly fair to you, which is why you agree to it, and not challenge authority, you agree with it, because what they say is right?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

Tell him he needs to show a study that says thats true, as there are many showing almost all humans are related.

Link

At what level is it that we find that we are related? Is this level at all related to the video and other sources posted that say that these presidents are?

If you are attacking what has been said, then post the relations related to the original information.

Yes, at the 500th, 1000th relation we must all be related, but we must first establish what is "yea we are all related obviously" to "they are conspicuously related".

I suppose the first to do this wins the argument....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Link

You believe someone from Egypt is the ancestor to all of us?
And you don't question it...............beccccccauuuuuuseeee???
The government said that to be true?
That's why we are were we are today, passive agreement.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Here's more evidence.

Wong, that is not evidence, just a claim - how about some evidence, like a police investigation?

Where were these missing children and their bodies being found reported at the time in the media?
There is no report, as it just did not happen like you claim.
edit on 27-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The fact that this source says this person built the pyramids kinda leaves me wondering what they were on....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

we are related fairly recent, in the span humans have been around, if you'd bothered to read the link for more than a minute.

And ask OP what he thinks suspicious is. I dont think its suspicious that we are all related to them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hey look focusing on miniscule questions that have obvious answers....I haven't seen that before.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Link

Because studies done by numerous people can argue for this fact, not one wacko with a story about a queen eating babies.
Do you question the reality of reptiallians?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

we are related fairly recent, in the span humans have been around, if you'd bothered to read the link for more than a minute.

And ask OP what he thinks suspicious is. I dont think its suspicious that we are all related to them.

And the difference (if any) between the presidents to the Queen and everyone to everyone is??

I'm following your standards here. Facts are facts so lets hear it. '

i'm guessing you didn't read the whole thing either because if you did you would have posted the required information to prove your point.

Yes my friend we are all related...but there comes a point where it is too far back to research...and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that these connections between presidents are far after that point on the linear scale of time.

I'll be reading it while you respond.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Navyblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman

Why do you have to throw in religion? I don't see any evidence for Jesus either, but I wasn't arguing that.

I was arguing that you have no evidence that reptilians exist. All that you've come up with is youtube videos and hearsay. Of course the video in the OP looks suspicious, because all those presidents are somewhat related. The key word is somewhat. I bet if you looked into it as far as that girl did, you are also related to most of the presidents.

Besides that, even if all the presidents were extremely closely related, that wouldn't prove that reptilians exist at all. It would prove that a secret society exists and controls the world, but in what way does that possibly prove that it's run by aliens?

I throw in religion, because many idiots believe it to be true.
Yet when i bring up reptilians it is ridicule, this is because you and many others have been brainwashed to have a certain mindset to meet society's standards, and anything that is an outlier, is theatrics, or "crazy"

Yes but you continuous, side step, the logical facts here.
If the system was fair, then why are they ALL related and to top it of, TO THE QUEEN.
Do you acknowledge that all presidents, have been closely related to each other, and to the queen?
It's very vague to determine what you said
If you do acknowledge them to be related, then don't you find it unfair?
You think this is fair?
That no common man has been president, and another thing, what makes Ron Paul different?
Either you and many others dont give enough credit to TPTB, or either disregard it.
How is a frail old man, on the verge of death, able to outwit TPTB?
The same TPTB, that orchestrated all world wars, the depression and who control our food and water supply, who control education?
I guess Jesus must be on Ron Pauls side amirite? Good ole Jesus

edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Maybe it would help if we knew just how closely all the presidents were related. The video didn't tell us to what degree they're related. It did say that the girl traced them down both the male and female bloodlines. When you do it that way, I would bet I'm more closely related to you than Obama is to Bush.

Still, the presidents being related is not evidence for the existence of shapeshifting aliens controlling our society...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navyblue
The fact that this source says this person built the pyramids kinda leaves me wondering what they were on....

He ordered it to be built, its just facetious to think they literally meant he built it with his bare hands alone. Please, quit trying to build a strawman.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Link

Because studies done by numerous people can argue for this fact, not one wacko with a story about a queen eating babies.
Do you question the reality of reptiallians?

Well if your ignorance didn't get in the way, you'd question WHO are these numerous people who did these studies?
Who paid for these people, are these people politically affiliated, do you think they did these studies because of out of the goodness of their heart?
Dont be naive.
I question the reality of reptilians, a question on how they do what they do, i obviously, don't know all there is to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navyblue

And the difference (if any) between the presidents to the Queen and everyone to everyone is??

I'm following your standards here. Facts are facts so lets hear it. '

i'm guessing you didn't read the whole thing either because if you did you would have posted the required information to prove your point.

Yes my friend we are all related...but there comes a point where it is too far back to research...and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that these connections between presidents are far after that point on the linear scale of time.

I'll be reading it while you respond.

there isnt too much of a difference. And yes, they may be SLIGHTLY more related, seeing as royalty loved to inbreed to keep it in bloodlines, and the descendants did come to america at one point or another.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hey, enough with the religion or pyramids or Queen.

Whatever happened to the Ron Paul being the reptilian and their agent, and a bad person? Any stories or events backing your claim? Or you just want to say No to feel special when everyone else is saying Yes.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman

Maybe it would help if we knew just how closely all the presidents were related. The video didn't tell us to what degree they're related. It did say that the girl traced them down both the male and female bloodlines. When you do it that way, I would bet I'm more closely related to you than Obama is to Bush.

Still, the presidents being related is not evidence for the existence of shapeshifting aliens controlling our society...

To your last statement, yes you're right. I believe after you and your cronies started on with your cookie cutter arguments, he asked you to prove him wrong about the relations.

common sense says that we are working on a playing field of traceable lineage....So, the presidents are traceable to the queen....this is PROVEN.

It is up to you to prove this wrong....so far your argument is that "well, we're all related". That's not a suitable argument in my eyes. If you want to argue against his point with the fact that we are all related, then establish the difference.

I have moved past the reptilian part of this argument as the OP (i think) has, and we have moved on to the lineage portion. He repeatedly asked people to "debunk" this part of the argument....it seems as though the cronies are solely focusing on the reptilian side of the posts to deter the argument and disinfo this thread to hell.

Predictable?
edit on 27-8-2011 by Navyblue because: clarfification

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluffyflufff

Hey, enough with the religion or pyramids or Queen.

Whatever happened to the Ron Paul being the reptilian and their agent, and a bad person? Any stories or events backing your claim? Or you just want to say No to feel special when everyone else is saying Yes.

Well you still haven't answered my questions as if you think that it's right that all presidents have been closely related, and to the queen.
You still havent answered, me, is this a fair system, is this justice?
And you haven't anwered as to why, if TPTB, have controled everything, from wars, to famine, to education and the food supply, and MSM, what makes you think RP, will be any different?
Because you have a "hunch" or some other nonsencial gibberish?
You really think a frail old man, will be able to take on the same TPTB?
Either you don't, or your insane.

Or do you just want to side step it, and go back to the pen and play with the other little sheep?
edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join