It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman
"Strong sweeping generalization, oh well not surprised, it's pretty common here on ATS.
I, don't acknowledge AJ or DI, as truth, infact they are well known dis info agents, i merely post the truth of what they DO happen to say, i don't believe them as 100% fact, as you idiotically and blindly do Ron Paul . "

You're telling me that you know AJ and DI are full of it, but if they say reptilians exists, that part is true? You still haven't provided evidence that reptilians exist, you just said it's the truth. That makes no sense.

As for me "idiotically and blindly" believing Ron Paul, I believe he stands for the things that he has consistently voted for... If somebody does something, I believe them more than if somebody tells me reptilians exists....

That is how disinfo agents operate.
They will give you the truth, but make it so you run around in circles with it.
They won't pave a road, connecting the truth, the truth they state will always be in a cycle, it will only be various bit and pieces of a puzzle, but never the whole puzzle.

There is plenty of evidence for reptilians, watch this video, STOP side stepping it and, WATCH IT, before you reply to, watch my evidence, i do post evidence, it's just that you and many others with a closed mind, blatantly ignore it, now watch this one, it's when the reptilian queen, killed native american children at an orphanage in canada, there bodies were dumped under the orphanage.
Don't reply to me, till you've watched the full video.

In ancient, mesoamerican history, "quetzalcoatl" was also a reptilian god.

As for you not being able to see reptilians, it's because they operate in the 4th density/dimension, and are covered in a veil, due to them operating by being in a different frequency, they confuse the human brain, due to the brain having no real security.
Im currently working on Frequency Decrypting Technology, in MS Visual C++, where i can code sound, and when the sound it plays, it bring the the surrounding area, under one frequency, if this works, it will expose the reptilian, but the thing is, what frequency will expose, this is a lot of trial and error.
Currently in early beta stage.

Also in hypnosis, a guy was hypnotized, he was there with his daughter, but the person hypnotizing him, said to him, that when you open your eyes, this girl shall be a book, and when he opened his eyes, she was a book.
That is how reptilians operate, they confuse you, into thinking that they are human, and what you see is a human.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Here's some proof on Queen Elizabeth and Prince mmy, and their reptilian exploits, and this happened before David Icke.

Where is the proof? A youtube video is NOT proof of anything...

Why are pretty much all US presidents, related to each other, and to British royalty,

pick 10 random people, go back as far in their ancestry, and you will find that they are just as related...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Navyblue

Oh Christ! Do you read?
I can't believe it.
We really ARE doomed if people don't pay any more attention to our government that that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I fear you might be right.. thats why WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO DO OUR HOMEWORK rather then taking word of mouth or the crap we are fed from mainstream media. The proof is in the pudden!

I to was for RP in the beginning, I mean some one from the "Lone star state" HAD TO BE THE ONE... till I heard ab him wanting to change up the constitution.. think obuma's done enough of that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Here's some proof on Queen Elizabeth and Prince mmy, and their reptilian exploits, and this happened before David Icke.

Where is the proof? A youtube video is NOT proof of anything...

Why are pretty much all US presidents, related to each other, and to British royalty,

pick 10 random people, go back as far in their ancestry, and you will find that they are just as related...

Where's the proof for Jesus, or for any religion?
Yet you have many idiots believing in religion?
Not only that, if they kept it to themselves it would be fine, but we ALL get affected by it, just like how people are believing in Ron Paul, and politics, this is stopping us from advancing forward, we are again, going to be at a stand still, we have peaked, we have hit a wall, and people will continue, to go along with it, instead of getting rid of it, we are playing it again, and it's not those you vote who will be affected, I am going to be affected, people in other countries, will be affected.
Because no one stands up, and i think this thread has proved, as to how many people are docile, and could care less about freedom or justice.

Reptilians have more cred behind it, watch that video.
From gods to rulers.
Why did the queen, which many people regard as some holy deity and lovely lady, visit canada, eat the natives, and dump their bodies under the the orphanage.
And don't tell me they are "lying", because this guy died, i guess being dead is also lying to you?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Why did the queen, which many people regard as some holy deity and lovely lady, visit canada, eat the natives, and dump their bodies under the the orphanage.

Care to show some proof (other than the silly youtube video that is not proof) that it happened?

Newspaper reports? Police investigation?

or nothing at all....

Some people really think "V" was a documentary!
edit on 27-8-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Oh Christ! Do you read?
I can't believe it.
We really ARE doomed if people don't pay any more attention to our government that that.

I do.

And, for your sole comfort, I'll direct you to my location to the left of this post and assure you that I am not from your country and will not affect it's future.

Sorry If I got any facts mixed up, that wasn't the intention of mine called upon to write that post.

I think what I meant was clear enough.

Thanks for holding me to a standard though. If you'd like to be clear on your critique, I'd be happy to respond with a fair answer...I would hate to be, dis-informed

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

BWAHAHA. I stopped reading your posts when you brought up Reptilians. David Icke IS an Illuminati agent, Reptilian crap is just another agenda to brain wash you fools.

If Ron Paul is backed by them, why did he get ignored from the mainstream media, their propaganda machine?

BTW, the source that you posted is far too weak. You're 19 so I understand you're new to this conspiracy stuff. Don't fall for the Illuminati mind control agenda. (Nibiru, Reptilian, Ascension are their tools now)
edit on 27-8-2011 by fluffyflufff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiggersTheMan

The further back you go, the more people you are related to. This is fact. I have spent years on genealogy, and I can say that anyone who has ancestry in southern NJ that goes back several hundred years, will be related to anyone else who has the same. Generally having more than one common ancestor. It is also southern NJ that ties me to several presidents, and as I previously mentioned, anyone with a few hundred years worth of ancestry in that area will also be related to them. Nothing special. Did I mention I also have Rh negative blood? I'm part of the conspiracy, don't you know.

That's because we all share the same framework, the same blue print.
If you go back designing a microprocessor, the further you go back, the further you'll realize, AMD, and Intel CPU's are based on the same architecture, RISC and the same instruction set, does it mean they're the same, does it mean they're related?
No, and to think otherwise, is idiotic, it doesn't mean we're related the reason we get tested and the reason it seems we are "related" is because we share the same DNA makeup, the same framework, the same architecture,we will go as far back as time immemorial ,and have the same make up, and we will go as far as till the end of time, as we shall still have the same make up, it' doesn't mean we're related.

So, these people in Southern NJ, are the idiots, who vote, because they think they are "related" the president.
The same idiots, who keep these people in power?
The same people who can't see through politics?
If so, then yes, these people are insane, doing the same thing and expecting change, is insanity, and we must stop them, and everyone else, who is dangerous.
Because it's not just them who are affected, indirectly, many others are affected by those decisions.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I see my posts on Buddha have fallen on deaf ears, but never mind. The seed is planted and willl produce a green sprout.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluffyflufff

BWAHAHA. I stopped reading your posts when you brought up Reptilians. David Icke IS an Illuminati agent, Reptilian crap is just another agenda to brain wash you fools.

If Ron Paul is backed by them, why did he get ignored from the mainstream media, their propaganda machine?

BTW, the source that you posted is far too weak. You're 19 so I understand you're new to this conspiracy stuff. Don't fall for the Illuminati mind control agenda. (Nibiru, Reptilian, Ascension are their tools now)
edit on 27-8-2011 by fluffyflufff because: (no reason given)

Well like another member has said, the whole MSM ignoring RP, was to get his street cred up.
Everyone needs a track record.
I know people, close friends of mine, who scam others on ebay, they'll put a few low priced items, like video games, or mid end graphics cards, sell them, ship them to whatever buyer, wait a few weeks, and then list an Alienware or macbook pro, collect the money for them, and never send the items.
People buy it, because my friend, already had some good feedback, from the previous items he sold, therefore the people buying the alien and mac, never suspect a thing, he gets em every time, much like how ron paul is getting you

You insult yourself, if i am 19, and how many years older you are than me, would mean you are an idiot, and you admit to this.
If i can see the truth, now, and how old you are, with more experience than i have, surely you would realize the truth aswell?
BTW, i've found this forum when i was 15, back when John Lear was posting here, i didn't have a reason to register then, since i had nothing to discuss, and contribute, i just read what everyone else posted.
I know Aj and Icke are dis info, someone here mentioned it, and i researched it further, and they were right, he was dis info.
I know many of the people in this thread who are replying, and i've read their posts, many times over the years., im not new, but nice religious tactic there.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Eh. First thing. So the Queen and her husband abducted 10 kids on the spot? Do you think they're dumb?
If I had power and money to hire to do the dirty job, no way I'd show up and make sure I'd be seen committing a crime.

I feel like if I make a youtube video, claiming I saw reptilians, blah blah and many eyewitness blah blah, you will believe it and post it here as a "proof"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I see my posts on Buddha have fallen on deaf ears, but never mind. The seed is planted and willl produce a green sprout.

Those who follow religion, are the ones who have deaf ears and are closed of to common sense and logic, they will deny a rebuttal no matter how true, and bullet proof it is, and state what they believe to be right, and are the ones, who ruin humanity, because not only do they believe, they will convince, many others to believe, and humanity is only as good as the majority.
The crusades, the muslim's and their bombings, idiots who believe there was 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven, religion at work.
There's a saying, "those who follow the majority, ignore common sense and logic".
Just like how in the 50's the united states was a racist hole, because the majority, whites, believed that they were superior, this ruined the minority not only in the states but around the world, and it was based on a lie, much like royalty, and it was one that indirectly affected many others.

Feel free to believe in religion and propaganda, but don't convert others, and don't preach to others.
edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So, where's the "proof" that Ron Paul is a Reptilian?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

There is plenty of evidence for reptilians, watch this video, STOP side stepping it and, WATCH IT, before you reply to, watch my evidence, i do post evidence, it's just that you and many others with a closed mind, blatantly ignore it, now watch this one, it's when the reptilian queen, killed native american children at an orphanage in canada, there bodies were dumped under the orphanage.

Yeah, I listened to as much of that drone boring lady as possible. I still don't get where the evidence is. It sounds like she's just telling a story, and doesn't have any real evidence. Just give me some real proof of this child eating queen other than a youtube video, I'm begging you...

You know what ancient civilizations believed? Or do the images of their gods kinda look like reptiles?

As for you not being able to see reptilians, it's because they operate in the 4th density/dimension, and are covered in a veil, due to them operating by being in a different frequency, they confuse the human brain, due to the brain having no real security.

Do you honestly think that you just explained something? I can make up science too.
Here's some science similar to yours- I know that reptilians don't exist because my brain has security and anti-veiling waves...

Also in hypnosis, a guy was hypnotized, he was there with his daughter, but the person hypnotizing him, said to him, that when you open your eyes, this girl shall be a book, and when he opened his eyes, she was a book.
That is how reptilians operate, they confuse you, into thinking that they are human, and what you see is a human.

What the hell does that prove? First of all, that's a story you're telling us. Secondly, that either proves hypnosis is real, or the guy lied to make it look real. You don't know if he saw a book or a girl.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The vid of the Queen abducting natives sounds like a story being read to schoolkids. I wonder if the narrator is a teacher.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You sound just like a 19 year old. Your view on religions is screaming that you're young.
I think you're going through a phase.

Believe me. Wait 10 years and see if you're saying the same thing.

link   
It's sad following this thread from start to finish....all the ambiguous user names...almost random...spouting the same disinfo that you see on every other message board on the internet.

Yea, the kid is going about it the wrong way....but you're dealing with it in a way that is counter productive to the spirit of this board. (directed to the people trolling the poor guy)

link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman

Yeah, I listened to as much of that drone boring lady as possible. I still don't get where the evidence is. It sounds like she's just telling a story, and doesn't have any real evidence. Just give me some real proof of this child eating queen other than a youtube video, I'm begging you...

You know what ancient civilizations believed? Or do the images of their gods kinda look like reptiles?

Do you honestly think that you just explained something? I can make up science too.
Here's some science similar to yours- I know that reptilians don't exist because my brain has security and anti-veiling waves...

What the hell does that prove? First of all, that's a story you're telling us. Secondly, that either proves hypnosis is real, or the guy lied to make it look real. You don't know if he saw a book or a girl.

Well, you obviously choose to believe or not, im not religious im not going to kill you for not believing.
I can't obviously, prove, with 100% hardcore, evidence as of yet, till i code my software.
I know they are real, i can't prove it, with a full blown picture, in HD, there is proof those who believe will believe, those who are conditioned by society, will not believe, until there is irrefutable evidence
But from what i did prove, if that is not enough, then ok.

As for the being in the 4th density/dimension, no it is not pseudo-science, you may not agree to believe it, but that doesn't make it pseudo, that is the science behind it.
And i believe it to be true, it is the only science we have to go on about them, and it's the only lead, that i can use to code with in c++.
edit on 27-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

The vid of the Queen abducting natives sounds like a story being read to schoolkids. I wonder if the narrator is a teacher.

She is as much of a teacher as ron paul is a good man.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join