It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

As for the reptilian overlords, what the hell do they want with us? Why travel thousands of light years to disguise themselves as politicians to make our lives worse? To destroy us? If a race is advance enough to master interstellar space travel I'm sure they could easily kill us off over a weekend without breaking a sweat or whatever reptilian analogy would fit them I suppose.

edit on 27-8-2011 by IGoHypernova because: (no reason given)

/This !

its my second post so go easy on me pls
BUT all the people who just talk randomly kabout Illuminati and Free masons and especially those mixing those up etc. don't have a clue or have watched too much tv. If your really interested in this go and grab a book....from a library and not an alien-reptile-icke-guy who is selling BS even knowing that its all BS. David icke is a clown.

Iam convinced that the most powerful people on earth belong to something one could call a secret society but be assured its non anybody has ever heard of...especially not fairy tails of harmless free masons and even more pathetic illuminate (who were actually pretty cool pals at their golden hour)

If i can give you an advice: If you want the world to be a better place and ur interested in politics ... don't spend all ur time looking into reptilian aliens who covered up themselves to look human... Don't get me wrong i do believe in aliens...very much indeed but having spend more than 10 years investigating them i can tell you they are definitely not wearing a presidents mask or outfit xD. I am not sure how many of you actually now politicians personally but in fact the reality is that they are one big family. Its a giving and taking ...you owe him she owes her kind of style whether that is world chaining i don't know and whether this makes them to devils ... probably not.

excuse my english iam not a native speaker.

PS: in my opinion the world need a society of the style you are talking about. Except you like the idea of Anarchy and pure chaos. There is no absolute freedom and their won't in my opinion. Not as long as we grow up....

Grüsse aus Deutschland /// Greetings from Germany

Schöne Grüsse aus Deutschland

Excuse me english btw i am not a native speaker.

edit on 27-8-2011 by IGoHypernova because: reason

edit on 27-8-2011 by IGoHypernova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

His father was a freemason but there is no proof that he is. I do recall Dr. Paul being asked if he was a freemason to which he wrote back he was not. He prolly respects the society because of his family roots but I don't think there is a Masonic lodge anywhere that has his name on the ledger.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I see someones been watching the tv series V.
I think the whole reptilian started started from the tv series V which first aired in 1984, where a secret 'reptilian' race has been hiding within humanity and high ranks.
And as soon as the internet was formed it gave people something to talk about until somehow it molded to become reality for some people.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
SO who is the next president going to be. Just trace all there bloodlines back.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Do you mind pointing out to me where it says Ron Paul is part of this so called family other leaders have been can't argue there but not once did I see or hear a mention of Ron Paul think your grasping at straws there

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

At this point, I think people would elect R2D2.
Let's eliminate the middleman and just get the teleprompter!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Every human can be traced back to another human in some way or another, its just heredity. I'm sure given enough digging you can find that every ATS member is in some way linked to British royalty.

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
This is just retarded... I am related to british and french royalty along with the presidents... I even have jewish bloodlines..

Originally posted by Praetorius
Actually, Martin Van Buren was not related to all the presidents, at least not to the (tiny) degree that the others are, according to the research done so far.

Then again, if you go far enough back in pretty much ANY family (we're talking about a ridiculous number of generations here, and centuries, just based on the presidential research), you'll be surprised how many "common" people are related to the same types as well.

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by beezzer

Beez, pay no attention to the haters of Royalty. Please see my post about the Count trying to warn Marie Antoinette. While I am descended from Scottish ancestry and love that the Scots broke from England, and also have a Revolutionary ancestor who fought the British,

Negative, all humans are not related, we can never be all related, if that were the case, we'll have deformities, or disabilities, due to breeding close, in Biomed i learned that we share the same DNA make up, that when tested can be confused, for being related to eachother, we actually aren't.
Maybe some of us, but you exaggerate, mayybe 5% of the world's pop is related to royalty, even then thats pushing it.
If we were related to each other, then where do us left handers, and RH negs come from?
Mainstream biology will never tell me, they know, but like i said, the truth, is the enemy for the rules.
So no, im not related to anyone, apart from my family, i do hate royalty, i despise them, they're are ignorant, idiotic, racist and have a hatred for us the common.

It was us the common man, us, who process the superior intellect, who are good mannered and natured , the physicists, the engineers, the scientists, the biochemists, it is us, that has made this world better, we made the computer, we came up with math, the number 0, it was certainly no royal goon, i guarantee you that.

We made the weapons, we fight the wars, and we elect them, the Royals, this is a dangerous cycle, for them to give us "rights", for these bastards,the magna carta, for them to give Independence , the founding fathers, those bastards, they had the audacity, to give us rights, that's the thing, no questioned them, that was wrong, we MUST question, ask yourself, why are these scum, giving us rights, why are they not here already, why must they give us rights, like they own us?
I'd say pay no attention to the scum, those with royal blood, the presidents, the rulers, but sadly, we have no power, and when we do fightback, with the weapons we have made the common mans weapon, the assault rifle, the SMG, we will get jailed, for trying to secure more rights, that we deserve.

There are more of us, then there are them, and if we unite, we can give everyone rights, our rights.
We should be giving US our OWN rights, there are more of us, then there are of them, but as long as we fall for the gimmick of politics and religion, we will never see this, and people who dabble in politics, crazy christians, and the other religious nutjob wacko's, will hold us back, and convince others, who potentially could help us, out of the battle.
We will continue this cycle, again, and again, and again, it will never end, as long as there is someone to vote for, this will never end.

The, "Royal" blood is nothing but a parasite, and a curse, and they must be stopped no matter what, at all odds, this is something we cannot lose.
There's no waiting for Jesus to come and save america, save the world, it's time to get back to reality, it's not going to happen, religion is there to blind you from the truth, to keep you in line, when there's a confrontation.
There is no waiting, if you blindly, disregard the facts i posted, the real truth, then you too are an enemy of true freedom, and when the time comes, that we stand up, you too will be stopped.

Originally posted by gnosis111
We are all related to some degree, Obama is 35th cousins to the throne. Hell I am most likely that closely related to the throne for god sake. You and I are probably 29th cousins......over half of the world are direct descendents of Ghengis Kahn, you have no point.

Don't be delusional, your not related to him, your logic has no point.

Originally posted by TheSnowman
So according to you, the existence of reptilians is undeniably true?
Once you provide 1 legitimate piece of evidence (not "alex jones told me so" or "i heard hissing once") that such a creature exists, I will believe whatever you say about politics/the illuminati/ron paul. Till then, I don't see any logic in your thread...

Strong sweeping generalization, oh well not surprised, it's pretty common here on ATS.
I, don't acknowledge AJ or DI, as truth, infact they are well known dis info agents, i merely post the truth of what they DO happen to say, i don't believe them as 100% fact, as you idiotically and blindly do Ron Paul .

Originally posted by TeroK
Dude, we have said, they are in control of us.. so they can choose who is in power.
What is there to refute? No, one is refuting that or calling it a coincidence.

Yet you, disregard the fact that, THEY could be controlling him.
You blindly, sidestep, logic, to take comfort, in what you and both i and know is wrong.
If TPTB, have been behind everyone else in history, every world leader, every president, what the hell makes you think, this is going to be different?
If they're that powerful to run politics, education, agriculture, what makes you think some 100 year old guy, is somehow "greater" and has outwitted the all powerful rulers?
You actually believe, some old man, has beaten the game?
That is not ignorance but that is the denial of logic.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

I believe that a majority of Masons are not involved in the conspiracy. Only the inner circle would know the real doings behind the scenes. The Illuminati may use the Masonic symbolism, but they pervert everything. In fact, the eye in the capstone has a deep mystical meaning, the eye is the all-seeing eye of the Creator, whom the Masons refer to as the Great Architect, that is the Architect of the Universe. The pyramid is the base of the city foursquare and the capstone is the point where spirit converts energy into the material plane.
The Illuminati perverted this symbol to become the Orwellian eye surveiling us all for Big Brother.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Do you mind pointing out to me where it says Ron Paul is part of this so called family other leaders have been can't argue there but not once did I see or hear a mention of Ron Paul think your grasping at straws there

Go back to page 1, and re-reard all the posts, it's there, you missed it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthSeeker68
I see someones been watching the tv series V.
I think the whole reptilian started started from the tv series V which first aired in 1984, where a secret 'reptilian' race has been hiding within humanity and high ranks.
And as soon as the internet was formed it gave people something to talk about until somehow it molded to become reality for some people.

Don't be close minded, it started before that, we just didn't connect the dots back then, im 19 btw, so i've never watched V.

That's the story of William Combes, he was a witness, when the reptilian Queen, queen LIESabitch and her Husband Prince Scummily, both scum, non human.
Visitied Canada and went to the native americans, orphanage or w/e.
Another when they arrived, the natives, the common man, us, had to kiss the shoes of royalty, the scum, the ignorant.
Some of the native kids, at the orphanage, went with the queen for some walk, but the were never seen again, and their remains were found under the orpanage.
William combes, the only witness, later was killed, when he was about to testify, against the reptilian queen.
Just watch the video BEFORE you reply to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

My post was not that of necessarily defending royalty against the common man. It is more for recognizing that we do not all have to fit into an exact stereotype due to our birthright. If you were to study Buddhism and Hinduism, you would undersand that Prince Siddhartha left his position as heir to his Father's Indian throne after seeing the poverty and disease outside the palace walls, and that he endeavored after that to free mankind from the prison walls of the caste system. Once you understand that, you will realize that any soul can reincarnate into any family and thus change the course of life for many souls. It's impossible to understand this spiritual truth if one is immersed in scientific materialism, as atheism worships today in secular and scientific humanism. Secular materialism eliminates the spiritual understanding of man as co-creator with God, and calls man the god of the material world where relative good and evil reside.

And just to let you know, that I applaud your efforts and research and your desire to look for truth. I champion that. I hope that you will keep searching. I started on the path of yoga and meditation when I was 17. It sounds like you could be on a lifelong path of the truthseeker.
edit on 27-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

My post was not that of necessarily defending royalty against the common man. It is more for recognizing that we do not all have to fit into an exact stereotype due to our birthright. If you were to study Buddhism and Hinduism, you would undersand that Prince Siddhartha left his position as heir to his Father's Indian throne after seeing the poverty and disease outside the palace walls, and that he endeavored after that to free mankind from the prison walls of the caste system. Once you understand that, you will realize that any soul can reincarnate into any family and thus change the course of life for many souls. It impossible to understand this spiritual truth if one is immersed in scientific materialism, as atheism worships today in secular and scientific humanism. Secular materialism eliminates the spiritual understanding of man as co-creator with God, and calls man the god of the material world where relative good and evil reside.

But thats the thing, people believe, that THEY, royalty, presidents, MP's, are the ones who can free us.
THAT is a dangerous mindset.
It's not Sidartha, that must free us, we MUST kill, Sidartha, and free ourselves.

We cannot think that Royalty will save us from the caste system, we must free ourselves, from the caste system, we must lead ourselves, not ron paul, not obama, and no scummy person with royal blood.
Like you said, the Royal scum, will use deceitful tactics, like brainwash the masses of us common man, with religion, to keep us occupied, whilst we get destroyed.
They make us think, we must be one with god, we must believe, and wait for god, there is no god, and they will lie to us, there is, but we cannot fall for this lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don't mean to be rude. But your the one that believes Nvidia is also part of the Illuminati/Non-Human group because it has an eye for a Logo. Give me a break. And it is also insulting that you hate JFK for no reason what so ever except for the fact you believe he is in some sort of Family Tree of Deception. In my Opinion, JFK was the last REAL president to even live before the other jack-wagons started to come along. While I believe that something sinister is lurking in the shadows of the government we are obeying. That doesn't mean everyone is suspect. Please, keep your beliefs to yourself unless you are really on to something and have UN-deniable proof.

edit on 27-8-2011 by themegaoverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

My post was not that of necessarily defending royalty against the common man. It is more for recognizing that we do not all have to fit into an exact stereotype due to our birthright. If you were to study Buddhism and Hinduism, you would undersand that Prince Siddhartha left his position as heir to his Father's Indian throne after seeing the poverty and disease outside the palace walls, and that he endeavored after that to free mankind from the prison walls of the caste system. Once you understand that, you will realize that any soul can reincarnate into any family and thus change the course of life for many souls. It impossible to understand this spiritual truth if one is immersed in scientific materialism, as atheism worships today in secular and scientific humanism. Secular materialism eliminates the spiritual understanding of man as co-creator with God, and calls man the god of the material world where relative good and evil reside.

But thats the thing, people believe, that THEY, royalty, presidents, MP's, are the ones who can free us.
THAT is a dangerous mindset.
It's not Sidartha, that must free us, we MUST kill, Sidartha, and free ourselves.

We cannot think that Royalty will save us from the caste system, we must free ourselves, from the caste system, we must lead ourselves, not ron paul, not obama, and no scummy person with royal blood.
Like you said, the Royal scum, will use deceitful tactics, like brainwash the masses of us common man, with religion, to keep us occupied, whilst we get destroyed.
They make us think, we must be one with god, we must believe, and wait for god, there is no god, and they will lie to us, there is, but we cannot fall for this lie.

Did you not know that Prince Siddhartha was the birth name and title of Gautama Buddha? The Indian who founded Buddhism. I recommend watching the movie "Little Buddha" starring Keanu Reaves. Fantastic story of the life of Buddha. Siddhartha founded Buddhism in effort to free Hindus and all souls from the endless rounds of birth and rebirth and the prison of the Hindu caste system that said if you were born into poverty you must remain so, if you were born into the warror cast you must stay there, if you were born into the ruling elite you must fulfil that role. Please understand the message I am trying to give and not box yourself or others in to a stereotype.
However, it looks like you have researched the Illuminati bloodlines and you know what's up with that. It's more than many can say.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

great to see someone so young with so much passion for truth, I must say its unusual. The new world religion is The Goddess Technology and she can mislead very well. As I am sure you can see, the truth cannot be destroyed but rather veiled. The only way to arrive at the truth is by way of cutting through lies, but how you do it is also very important. If not you can easily become a victim of the so called masters.
all rivers finish in the ocean.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by themegaoverlord

I don't mean to be rude. But your the one that believes Nvidia is also part of the Illuminati/Non-Human group because it has an eye for a Logo. Give me a break. And it is also insulting that you hate JFK for no reason what so ever except for the fact you believe he is in some sort of Family Tree of Deception. In my Opinion, JFK was the last REAL president to even live before the other jack-wagons started to come along. While I believe that something sinister is lurking in the shadows of the government we are obeying. That doesn't mean everyone is suspect. Please, keep your beliefs to yourself unless you are really on to something and have UN-deniable proof.

edit on 27-8-2011 by themegaoverlord because: (no reason given)

I do keep my beliefs to myself?...
Aren't you the one who clicked this title?
Your argument is utterly moronic then.
Would you rather me go praise Ron Paul, and be a gullible sheep like yourself?

Meh, you believe JFK as being the great "hero", "Birds of Gullibility, Flock Together"
I don't, i guess it's because i can see through it?
In history, it's controlled, in present, it's also controlled.
There can never be a "good" guy, come in.

Can you answer me as to pretty much why all US presidents, have been related and also related to the royal crown.
And if your answer is "duhh idunno, i guezz is becuz day got tah powa", well, don't you find that unfair?
Doesn't that make JFK, part of their club, why hasn't a common man ever been president?
Even if that common man, is light years more qualified, doesn't it make you mad, that we could have had a real man, a good man, someone who was fair, and for justice, as a leader.

Oh wait, i forgot, you don't, because your opinion is that of the majority, i apologize, i thought you could think for yourself, my bad.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I 100% agree. Ive been doing a fair ammount of research into the masons, even giving thought to going to an open house at the local lodge some time.. I also feel the masons are THICK into everything, with the majority of the masons being "basic members" if you will. Thats why there is soo many degrees to masonry.

I hear there is a sacred lodge/temple somewhere in Europe (i believe in england somewhere) that houses a sacred "Religous" scroll that only the worthy are able to read. I also remember hearing that this place also housed some Knights Templar...

This is slighly off topic and prob more suitable for the masons threads but in my opinion you cant discuss presidential affairs/Gov affairs with out making mention to some "secret society"

Keep it up guys, love seeing people agree to disagree with out # talk!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"Strong sweeping generalization, oh well not surprised, it's pretty common here on ATS.
I, don't acknowledge AJ or DI, as truth, infact they are well known dis info agents, i merely post the truth of what they DO happen to say, i don't believe them as 100% fact, as you idiotically and blindly do Ron Paul . "

You're telling me that you know AJ and DI are full of it, but if they say reptilians exists, that part is true? You still haven't provided evidence that reptilians exist, you just said it's the truth. That makes no sense.

As for me "idiotically and blindly" believing Ron Paul, I believe he stands for the things that he has consistently voted for... If somebody does something, I believe them more than if somebody tells me reptilians exists....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The further back you go, the more people you are related to. This is fact. I have spent years on genealogy, and I can say that anyone who has ancestry in southern NJ that goes back several hundred years, will be related to anyone else who has the same. Generally having more than one common ancestor. It is also southern NJ that ties me to several presidents, and as I previously mentioned, anyone with a few hundred years worth of ancestry in that area will also be related to them. Nothing special. Did I mention I also have Rh negative blood? I'm part of the conspiracy, don't you know.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think the OP is on the right track and coming from a good place. We are all at a different point of the linear path to truth and being able to logically proclaim and explain our beliefs.

I personally believe that Ron Paul is simply Obama 2.0.... Conclusively? Obviously not...but that's my first and foremost best possible answer to the question.

Is this partially going on a hunch? Yes. It's just too good to be true....Obama was exactly the same. His record was also perfect and fit in with the times. He even had street cred in the form of reverend white.

I may simply be jaded, but I do think that Ron Paul is simply the next evolution of the pre-written script that is American politics. I may change my mind tomorrow, as yesterday I was a fore fronting RP supporter, but at the time being, I feel as though it is already written in stone.

Paul's exemption of the MSM is his street cred. People are waking up...They know and knew that they would need a puppet to play the part of the current events and that will be Ron Paul.

did we not hear of certain strange rituals regarding Rand during his election? Come on people......

The only change that will ever happen, will be when we the people, enough of us, agree to stop supporting the system. When we will die before doing just that. When we will refuse to go to work, refuse to eat, refuse to sleep.

I think this time is coming, and they are ready with their camps. The problem will be when there aren't enough camps.

And JFK was the real deal.

I

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join