It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

They are reptilians, and E.T's, i just say illuminati to communicate with the majority.
To deny that is to deny the truth.

So according to you, the existence of reptilians is undeniably true?
Once you provide 1 legitimate piece of evidence (not "alex jones told me so" or "i heard hissing once") that such a creature exists, I will believe whatever you say about politics/the illuminati/ron paul. Till then, I don't see any logic in your thread...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by leftydave
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

SO, BASICALLY, THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATION THAT 'WE THE PEOPLE' DON'T HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH WHO IS ELECTED PRESIDENT....AND NEVER HAVE !!!!

THIS WOULD ALSO INDICATE THAT DR RON PAUL HAS LITTLE CHANCE OF BEING ELECTED, AS I DON'T THINK HE HAS THE GENEOLOGY TO MAKE HIM ACCEPTABLE TO THE PTB...

HAVING SAID THAT, I HAVE BEEN A RON PAUL SUPPORTER FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS...AND PRAY HE GETS ELECTED THIS CYCLE....THOUGH IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR THE REPAIRS TO AMERICA THAT HE WOULD IMPLEMENT ....BETTER LATE THAN NEVER !!!! BLESSINGS ALL....

edit on 27-8-2011 by leftydave because: MORE TO SAY

I don't think it is completely impossible. After all, the original Constitution was devised by wise men who knew they had a connection with their Creator, and they were able to overthrow the wicked bloodlines in the English Court. Can we do it again? Only if we stop attacking the very people who are working towards a higher goal.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There are 2 types of men in this world, honest men and dishonest men.

Everything Ron Paul has done as showed that he's an honest man, yes its rare in politics to have an honest man, but Ron Paul is a rare breed. You must be pretty silly to think he's apart of this illuminati cult.

Please think before making topics like this, actions speak louder than words, i suggest you take a look at Rons actions for the past 20 years or so and they really haven't changed, he stays true to his word every time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If the main stream media is purposely ignoring Ron Paul, a man who wants smaller Gov't & basically goes against everything the Illuminati stands for, then I suspect he's not on their team. Yes all the other candidates are just puppets and the MSM loves to talk them up, trying to sway the American vote. So do I think Ron Paul is bed with the bad guys? No, I don't. Trust me, we've all thought about it and came to the conclusion Ron Paul isnt a bad guy. Although there are those who accuse Dr. Paul of being a Mason but he denies being a Mason, & if there's 1 thing I know about Masons it's that they never deny being a Mason.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
shows you how much of a "democracy" we hadve had.. and to your rp question think about it hes the only one doing anything diff than all the other candidates hes told evrything that would happen in 2008 did happen. controlled msm even ignores him obv conspiracy there...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

why are illuminati not humans? they are humans.... just with power...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well said! I too believe Ron Paul is illuminati. If he wasn't he would've been killed a long time ago.
It's true the illuminati dates back thousands of years, and most people think it's some new thing. As far as
the elite rulers being non human...I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OP:
You accuse others of being 'gullible, ignorant sheep'. (Your exact words)
You mock and ridicule others who disagree with you.

But... (and this is a big, big but) you have formed your entire belief system from David Icke,
Alex Jones, and a couple videos you saw on YouTube!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Whether illuminati still exists or not I'm not sure. I think they do to a point. But I truly believe its the free masons that run EVERYTHING! Hand and hand with Knights Templar/Illuminati. We all know the Masons are behind the NWO, there the ones in charge.

The goal is to bankrupt America, and guess what, THERE DOING IT! NWO requires "One World Currency", How do we get to "One World Currency" You bankrupt the US and other major countries. This next president, whoever he/she may be, is going to make or break us. I have a feeling its going to be some one in the pocket of the masons! Who in turn I believe serve the British Empire. Hence my last post about the last few presidents being Knighted.

There are other things going on in US gov that we will never fully understand. Things are only going to get worse, why do you think they shut NASA down. Not to "Save" money, but to have more to spend on "secret" things like Underground bunkers, alternative technology HAARP..etc There is something MAJOR on the back burner of American Gov Spending! Obuma JUST had the debt limit raised and reached it within 24 hrs, WTF is going on..??

If Ron Paul is the guy he's claiming to be, then he has my support. I just hope he's not giving lip service like our lovable lieing Lawyer of a president!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

That's usually most people's logic. People say "he would have been killed a long time ago" as if TPTB just go around killing everyone who disagrees with them. Think about it- how many people have been assassinated while serving in congress? Without looking it up, I'm sure it's not a whole lot. One congressman who opposes the illuminati's plans isn't much of a threat... If he wins, then it could get scary for him. Till then, using the MSM to discredit him is a much less blatant tactic than murder.

I do believe the illuminati exist, or at least some secret society that pulls the strings. Once you blame it on aliens, better yet, try to make up a specific species of aliens, then it just gets silly. As many people have mentioned, just look at Ron Paul's record. I don't think all those years of consistent voting were part of some long term Illuminati plan.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Honestly dude I think you're being too paranoid. Not every politician is in good favor or with the Illuminati. The fact that you mention JFK being one of them astounds me. Why do you think he got assassinated? Hell in one of his speeches he (not directly but you can tell) mentions the Illuminati, how they're a threat, and how they influence the world. And Ron Paul? Sure he's a politician and therefore not entirely trustworthy, but come on. If Ron Paul were buddy buddies with the Illuminati, then why are they trying to keep him from being elected or even getting popularity? Maybe because he, gee I dunno, isn't playing the game like they want him to? In my opinion, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...for now.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by evil12day

That JFK speech you refer to was directed towards the media & Russia. It has been cherry picked & edited to make one believe he was talking about secret societies. Here is the speech in it's entirety.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have seen the video, but there are a few important things to remember. Whether you believe in evolution or creations, all branches of all family trees are connected to familiar limbs, and all limbs are connected to a familiar base. To think all of the presidents were BLOOD related it pretty gullible. Just think about history, families who lived under the most powerful royalty survived... or maybe the American colonies weren't every populated when they started... or maybe the fact you have to be a natural born citizen to become president... Nonetheless, if you have the necessary tools and information, you can connect any two people in the world through a family tree.

However, I do believe there is a power elite in this world, and I wonder sometimes... "Damn, wouldn't it be tricky if NWO set this agent up 37 years ago to fool all of us?"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who was it that was assasinated after making mention about putting us back on the Gold Standard. Some has a good idea, one to fix... And there.... No more

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Firstly to say a very inspiring post, well done!
Without going in to whether they are non human which is very important to know, I stumbled upon how ignorant the powers that ruled were. Even between themselves, they war for land and space, I wont go in to exact examples as there are so many anybody can read about. But I would like to take the Illuminati idea in a new direction.
How about if that which rules our human society through the ages is none other than a highly advanced computer. A computer is cold and calculating, likes holding all the data and will only share its info in small bitts. When it comes time to taking decisions it considers them to be faulty or outdated software (ex. lady Di) has no emotions with regards to terminating that software's time life line.Being a highly advanced mathematical calculator it will make decisions that work from the top of the pyramid. Its more time efficient to change things from the top of a pyramid, for instance certain people can sway the masses. "just imagine" If John Lennon was alive now how much opinion do you thing he could sway? If he was corruptible he might just still be alive, but if mathematical probabilities showed otherwise. Termination could be approved! If you watch 2001 space Odyssey I feel that film left us the clues in a very primitive way. On the other hand, its also wise that we realize that we humans are far from being angels. We might be moving in that direction but just look in your own neighborhood and look who is easily corruptible.First the computer, creates programmes to tell the people what is normal. Then people say "this is what goes down at the moment man" Then even humans with a bit of an idea of the way forward are surrounded by an enemy that doesn't even know they are just that. Great programming skills from the computer, the only thing to consider is do we have a deep embedded hardware that is Superior?
first you see then comes what does one do ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would never accuse President Obama as being smart enough to be Illuminati. I do believe in shadow governments and secret conclaves where financial, political, and world peace issues and strategies are played out. I would believe that President Obama is concidered to be a person who the shadow government can manipulate like a puppet, but as far as being a card carrying member of the Illuminati, forget about it.

By the way, I study ancient manuscripts for personal knowledge, (hobby); who on this forum has actually seen an Illuminati Lexicon, (besides myself)? You would be amazed at how much information released by experts(?) at lectures and in books differ from actual historical records. But then these days, who wants to confuse issues with facts?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It could be surmised that almost every other president has been a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Ron Paul, hasnt.

Ro

edit on 27-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Not illuminati, But freemasonry...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Every human can be traced back to another human in some way or another, its just heredity. I'm sure given enough digging you can find that every ATS member is in some way linked to British royalty.

www.cameraontheroad.com...

As for the reptilian overlords, what the hell do they want with us? Why travel thousands of light years to disguise themselves as politicians to make our lives worse? To destroy us? If a race is advance enough to master interstellar space travel I'm sure they could easily kill us off over a weekend without breaking a sweat or whatever reptilian analogy would fit them I suppose.

As for Ron Paul, the reason so many trust him is because the Media, Politicians and their Corporate masters try so hard to convince us that he is unelectable or racist or some other nonsense. No, Dr.Paul is not the Savior, nor will he solve all our problems he is just human after all but when I hear him speak I can see a man who hasn't been touched by corruption or temptation. A man willing to fight for the people and their freedoms. When I look a the other candidates a see corporate slaves who soak up the money and fame that has been given to them. I see greed, and contempt for their fellow man. This I do not see in Mr. Paul.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

Right now Dr. Paul is just a fly on the wall that (they) have swatted away a couple times, (They) hold his numbers down, (they) try and trick him, (They) have there cronies publish articles of falsehoods and deceit. But when things get more serious and they can't hold him down, He will be killed or die of "natural causes"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join