It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Non-entity remark aside why is it no one has addressed the meat of this post? A valid question, what makes anyone think Ron Paul is going to be any different? I think the poster is trying to get people to think objectively about Ron Paul. Honestly if one is to believe the powers that be agenda is to have total subjugation of the populace why would they allow a threat to their agenda to exist much less rally awake the "sleeping" masses?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Actually during the 2004 election a man made mainstream news with a diagram showing the relations of the past presidents, those that were running for office which I think it was including Kerry, and the current president. This is not new information, funny how it keeps coming out before elections and the masses keep disregarding it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

It keeps getting disregarded because it's complete nonsense... yes they're all related, with the exception of 1... and guess what else... so are the vast majority of the rest of us... including me and the little girl who did the research... she's the 13th cousin of obummer... but we must be shape shifting reptilian Illuminati too... she was ordered to bring this to light by her Plaedian masters... and I am on a disinfo campaign to confuse the masses...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

It's complete nonsense says you.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

it's complete nonsense to anyone who looks @ it objectively as you yourself suggested...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Actually, Martin Van Buren was not related to all the presidents, at least not to the (tiny) degree that the others are, according to the research done so far.

Then again, if you go far enough back in pretty much ANY family (we're talking about a ridiculous number of generations here, and centuries, just based on the presidential research), you'll be surprised how many "common" people are related to the same types as well.

Then again, going even FURTHER back, we're all related to each other as we all come from a common female ancestor (mitochondrial eve), and I believe we've also been narrowed down to a single paternal ancestor at a different point as well.

So, while I don't doubt that there is likely a very-upper crust of humanity who tends to steer things as they wish, to lump Obama in with them (instead of just his being one of their puppets) gives the man entirely too much credit.

As far as why Ron Paul isn't? For the love of Pete, man, just look at his record, consistency, and rage against the machine, and how much it (on both sides) tries to shoulder him aside...he's an offense to agendas on each end.

I'm all for a good conspiracy and world-ruling overlords as much as most people, but some of you just take it way too far, and no amount of evidence would be sufficient to convince you otherwise, apparently.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes you are correct it must be looked at objectively which is why one must question the oddity of it, it's not nonsensical as you implied in the previous post.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

It's not an oddity... As I said the vast majority of Americans from European Decent, whose ancestors have been here for a few generations, are related to one degree or another... The oddity is the ones who aren't related like the one president who isn't, Van Buren...

edit on 27-8-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It's beyond that....way beyond that....one example of the secret societies at work is to look at the Election between Bush and Kerry...both conveniently Skull and Bones members.

We know the outcome....Kerry quickly conceded as he was told to do.

Skull and Bones being the domestic and more current variant of the Illuminati for all of those non believers out there...that expect there to exist a massive 50 Story high Corporate Illuminati Skyscraper in Manhattan with the All Seeing Eye on it or something....

How does one join the Skull and Bones Society ??

It's by invitation ONLY. AND ONLY to Seniors at YALE University.....which coincidentally is also where the US Intelligence, the OSS, predecessor to today's CIA was created.

So there is a continuity between the elite secret societies and blood liines and/or families that perpetuate the system of control over those that are less fortunate.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I %100 agree with you, the thread is not about weather they are human or not. You dont have to know they are not human to see that Ron Paul IS ONE OF THEM . They have the media and the technology to give him a hart attack why haven't they? Because he fits in with their plans. You guys really think you are fighting the system when you protest or expose them?
they planed all of this. You dont think they knew before hand what was going to happen when they are using techniques to control the population witch have been passed down for 1000's of years. They will be in control until we look beyond the politics and see the occult history learn the magic they use and use good magic to stop their rituals. If you dont think they do rituals then you are not awake, you performer in these rituals every day and dont even know it because you would rather stick with the FAKE THEATER politics then go beyond your comfort zone and learn about the occult.

Oh and by the way, you should change your picture, your supporting one of these company's. AMD advertizing. Its almost just as bad as believing ron paul is a savior. One man is not going to fix any thing, if you want it fixed then you are going to have to work for it your self.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Yeah, and Kennedy apparently fit into their plans as well...that's why the let him get elected and serve a few years, then shot him in the head, huh?

Jeez, they (rightfully) call me paranoid, but you people make ME look moderate.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Taking into consideration what your stance is that doesn't negate the investigation of the topic matter regarding the relations. It gives the illusion the presidency is a closed profession so to speak, closed to the common person. We can agree to disagree on this and that's alright but I do feel this warrants an investigation irregardless who is running for president.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Worldcorp, aka, our government, does not have absolute control, though they do love it when people think it is all hopeless as the OP suggests.
It is not.
I have followed Ron Paul for years. He is straight up. When people say, "they will never let him be president", I am reminded why he MAY never be president. We are our own worst enemy.
It is "us" that keeps ourselves in the cages we make for ourselves. It is us that insists on these cages, one for each of us. It is us that goes and fights wars for them. It is us that strip searches us. It is us that kills us.
You have more to fear from your ignorant neighbor than from the illuminaughty.
This is not to say that they don't exist, they do. It should be clear that all major governmental initiatives are to further the interests of the very rich, but it simply isn't true that virtually everyone in government is part of this cabal.
You can check out Paul on Opensecrets.org.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

there is no doubt that there are many good ole boy clubs, fraternities, SS etc. that will help your cause of one day becoming president... I would even say that it would be dang near impossible to get elected without being involved with one or the other... The CFR, bilderburg etc definitely have their plan which they have done well with... but to picture them all as completely agreeing on a diabolical plan to enslave mankind and murder millions is awfully naive... There are good and bad people everywhere... I'm sure there is a faction that has evil plans... but I think you give these suits way too much credit... then for people to try to weave reptilian bloodline into the argument via royalty is just absurd... because then the majority of European Americans would be reptilians... last I checked I can't shapeshift...
edit on 27-8-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: ff

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looks like my post didn't take.
Here goes again.

The Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt, presumably to ruin the true Masonic influence on the American Revolution. It is well known that a number of our Founding Fathers were Masons.
A certain Count de St. Germain was in Europe during that time, and was known to remove flaws from gems at the court of the King and Queen of France. In the Comtesse D-Adhemars account, St. Germain tried to warn them of the impending revolution and rising up of the masses. This is discussed on a very interesting website.
theosophytrust.org...

The last phase of the Count's public career is most fully reported in the Souvenirs de Marie-Antoinette by the Comtesse d'Adhémar. The book is apochryphal, including scenes which she could not have witnessed herself, but documents concerning Saint-Germain were carefully preserved by the descendants of the Comtesse and it seems likely that most instances related in the book are based upon her recollections. The Comtesse says that Saint-Germain came to her a number of times and prevailed upon her to use her influence with the new Queen, Marie-Antoinette. On various occasions, Saint-Germain detailed the fate of the French monarchy: a conspiracy was afoot – though it had no single head – to overthrow the entire social order. Since it arose out of the legitimate needs and the sufferings of the masses, it could not be ignored, but unless Louis XVI seized the initiative in reform, others, especially power-seeking Encyclopaedists, would use the name of the people to further their own complex, confused and ignoble ends. Beyond a certain point, nothing could be done, and so the King had to act quickly. Unfortunately, de Maurepas, on whom the King depended, was both a fool and an enemy of Saint-Germain. The King had to have the courage to bypass him.

D'Adhémar's sad story is well-known: The Count's efforts aroused the concern of Louis and Marie-Antoinette, who even admitted that the Count had sent her anonymous letters which had warned and protected her on numerous occasions. But his exertions failed to free the King from Maurepas' overbearing influence. Saint-Germain predicted the eventual outcome – revolution and republic, eventual empire and a host of governments controlled by ambitious men of no worth. He allegedly appeared at the beheading of Marie-Antoinette and again in 1804, 1813 and 1820. Except for these brief appearances, he wrote to the Comtesse in 1789 for the last time: "All is lost, Countess! This sun is the last which will set on the monarchy; tomorrow it will exist no more, chaos will prevail, anarchy unequalled. . . . now it is too late."

In 1784 the Count retired to the castle of Prince Karl and, according to the Church Register of Eckernförde, died after an illness on February 27. No one saw the body, however, and Saint-Germain was present at the great Paris Masonic Convention of 1785. With him were Saint-Martin, Mesmer and Cagliostro. These four were also present at the Wilhelmsbad Convention of 1782. Saint-Germain's public life over, he continued to visit a few people deeply involved in Masonic work for years afterward.

Besides being called a Templar by Cadet de Gassicourt, Deschamps asserted that Saint-Germain had personally initiated Cagliostro into the Order. Gräffer reported that Saint-Germain in 1776 explained the principles of magnetism to Mesmer who had already begun to discover them.

More than one writer of the time suspected that Saint-Germain's guiding hand was upon a number of Masonic and secret spiritual societies whose heads were unknown. Besides the Frates Lucis and the Knights Templar, his name is associated with the Asiatic Brothers, the Order of Strict Observance, which he helped to found, and Rosicrucian groups.

St. Germain appears to have been the true founder of the Rosicrucians and other secret societies of the day, and Marie Antoinette is said to even have attended some meetings. There is a difference between the true Secret Societies and the Illuminati.
The difference is in the motive and desire for power. It is the same today.
edit on 27-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For the record Ron Paul is not a member of CFR that I know of, but Barack and Michelle are.

BO is closer to any Illuminati society than Ron Paul would be. I think Ron Paul is a true Patriot in the vein of our Founding Fathers.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

SO, BASICALLY, THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATION THAT 'WE THE PEOPLE' DON'T HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH WHO IS ELECTED PRESIDENT....AND NEVER HAVE !!!!

THIS WOULD ALSO INDICATE THAT DR RON PAUL HAS LITTLE CHANCE OF BEING ELECTED, AS I DON'T THINK HE HAS THE GENEOLOGY TO MAKE HIM ACCEPTABLE TO THE PTB...

HAVING SAID THAT, I HAVE BEEN A RON PAUL SUPPORTER FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS...AND PRAY HE GETS ELECTED THIS CYCLE....THOUGH IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR THE REPAIRS TO AMERICA THAT HE WOULD IMPLEMENT ....BETTER LATE THAN NEVER !!!! BLESSINGS ALL....

edit on 27-8-2011 by leftydave because: MORE TO SAY

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beez, pay no attention to the haters of Royalty. Please see my post about the Count trying to warn Marie Antoinette. While I am descended from Scottish ancestry and love that the Scots broke from England, and also have a Revolutionary ancestor who fought the British, there is nothing inherently bad about the monarchy, except that certain bloodlines have been repeatedly incarnating into those positions for power. This would be the abuse of power, and as we can see, this abuse can manifest in any system. Look how they have abused the most incredible form of govt ever to exist (oustide of the rulers of Atlantis), that of the American Constitution.

See, the haters of truth have tried to ruin the best govt, calling the Constitution flawed and outdated, because they know that this is the best form since Atlantis.
edit on 27-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There's absolutely no evidence of reptilian intervention at any time in our past. Although I believe E.T. may have aided in our genetic evolution somewhat, there's no evidence that reptilians control the world's societies. Not only that but Ron Paul's voting record has been 100% consistent and he is not involved with any of these institutions like our other presidents (besides JFK). So, the others and I will go with what we have, facts. If you present us with evidence of reptilians in our society, then we can talk.

The only "evidence" is a couple of youtube videos, both which are weird but not conclusive. One is a girl being filmed by a guy in her house and she is walking around, acting strangely, there is no audio, and you see a dark looking sort of protrusion from her back when she bends over, which could be a shadow, and her skin looks weird at times. Another is a girl and guy doing a magic show and he is going to "cut her in half" and before she gets in the box you see some green scaley like material on the back of her arm as she is getting in. That's about all we have.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

We are all related to some degree, Obama is 35th cousins to the throne. Hell I am most likely that closely related to the throne for god sake. You and I are probably 29th cousins......over half of the world are direct descendents of Ghengis Kahn, you have no point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join