It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is illuminati.....what makes Ron Paul non-illuminati?...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i dont know if ive bought into the whole reptillian thing, i mean i believe there is a possibility but can somebody explain this video to me?? not out of ridicule either please. thank you.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-8-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: link edit

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
To correct all of you people correlating Alex Jones with Reptilians, he has only talked to David Icke once and does not share his beliefs about Reptilians, to my knowledge, whatsoever. He only had him on to talk about the Illuminati but they have very large differences. Yall need to do your fact checking before throwing slants at Alex, he's done more for the freedom movement than you guys could imagine.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
but can somebody explain this video to me??

what exactly do you want explained?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

check this out. not saying its real but its freaky

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Wow, so again, I am a shape shifting lizard? Are all members of all royal European houses??? Does this apply to only the top reigning families still in power or does it apply to those of us who merely hold what is now considered scocial titles and intermarry wihtin certain other families? I keep waiting for this shift to happen when I look in the mirror and it just never seems to happen!

I think someone has been reading to many sci-fi novels.

Just for FYI on the above comments, yes, I do belong to 2 European royal families, am related by blood to all European royal familes and hold several titles in 3 countries. I am a member of ATS for the same reasons as most here. I can asure you all that we are not lizards, shape shifters, nor are we evil and out to take over the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well this thread caught my eye and I feel it's about time I wrote my first comment, so here it goes...

Now, what makes this "Ron Paul" different from Obama?

From what I've seen of Ron Paul (and I'll admit it's not much) he seems sincere - for a politician - and wants to seriously talk about real issues and he actually answers questions directly (a skill which eludes most politicians).

So for me that's what sets him apart from Obama and every other politician right away but, however -

- I've been researching ancient history and been reading between the lines lately and if I hadn't then I might think that you were talking crazy when you say that there are non human entities (Reptilians) wielding influence over the human population.
It does sound crazy but, when you realize that ancient civilizations from all over the world have talked/wrote about similar beings (Look at the Sumerian texts) then you have to begin to wonder weather or not there is some truth to this information. Clearly David Icke has been allowed to get away with talking about this for quite some time now and I wonder weather he has been allowed to simply because his claims are so out there that "The Powers at Be" let him because they know that the majority of the population will never take him seriously - and I remain skeptical of him myself although I believe some of his information to be truthful.

So, getting back to the original point about weather or not Ron Paul is Illuminati or not I would ask these questions:

Are the Illuminati aware that people are rapidly wakening up to the elitists lies and scandals across the globe?

Would they deliberately put someone like Ron Paul into the political game at a time like this in order to give us hope?

Are we so predictable?

At the end of the day if you decide to vote or do not vote, does it really make a difference?

That's all from me at the moment, I have my own beliefs and they work for me all I would say to everyone is remain skeptical but look a little deeper as well.

Peace

BluntSoul

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

LOOK at her friggen neck and eyes!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

whoa that is freaky

by the way, the Fema camp help desk is hilariously dry humor.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

It was her arm...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

LOOK at her friggen neck

yes, she has some of her hair on her neck, so what?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluntSoul
Clearly David Icke has been allowed to get away with talking about this for quite some time now and I wonder weather he has been allowed to simply because his claims are so out there that "The Powers at Be" let him because they know that the majority of the population will never take him seriously - and I remain skeptical of him myself although I believe some of his information to be truthful.

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.scribd.com... A massage woman allegedly witnessed something odd about Icke, and another female who claim to have been asked by Icke to help him with his book, allegedly claim there is something wrong about some parts of his book. I don't know what parts of his book she is talking about. Some people claim that some video footages of Icke claims to show Icke's 'Lizard' eyes, tongue and strange looking hands. I really don't hope that "outside forces" have done something serious to him.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

It was her arm...

it was her arm that made the anatomy of her neck appear to be nothing like a normal humans??? am i seeing things??? are you kidding?? im being serious

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

I believe its just a case of people seeing what they wanna see. Kinda like when religious nuts see Jesus or Mother Mary in their toast. In that video we have the classic "look at her eye slits" which with such pixelated video its hard to tell whats what. But this video also claims her teeth have shape shifted and her neck as well. But you can look at the original unedited footage and see that her neck looks distorted thanks to her black hair and her teeth aren't that straight to begin with.

Unedited Footage

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Not really. At one time Alex Jones was against David and his findings about the Elite being as evil as Icke claims, that was until Alex snuck into the Bohemian Grove. He has David on his show and tells David he now agrees with him, maybe not so far as the Reptile theory but definitely believes the Elite are Satanists. David Icke has been on Alex's show more than once

This recording gets crappy later on but you all get the idea

David on in 2009 part 1/10

edit on 4-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Every politician is a puppet if he or she is high up the snake ladder! These people have sold out the human race because they have no morals or those morals went out the window when they were bribed, blackmailed or threatened! No backbone, just like the snakes that they are.Above Top Secret has been bought and paid for by the Rothschilds, so it keeps an eye on what everyone else is saying! ATS is another rat, just like face book and Google! Google is pure CIA! What these traitors don't realize is that they are going to be betrayed by the very entites that they work for. Just as they have betrayed us. Oh! The elite are going to try and get the sheeple to elect one of their new puppets for president for next year, P-Rick Perry! The P is silent but is still there! He is an evil slime ball that is responsible for the deaths of many young girls as he was part of the operation give Gardasil to Teenagers. Will the People of America be able to break the Programming of voting for that turd next year?? We will have to see! Namaste!

<< 15  16  17   >>

join