It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a secret war being waged in Space (update)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hola everyone!

I think some of you already know this Clip..i want to know what you think about.
i find it very interesting
Anu
This Video was taken from a shuttle camera 1991...an UFO was moving through the camera and suddelny a flash of light comes from the earth and the object, try to escape the shot..its hard for me to describe my english is not so good, just watch the video its really good

sorry
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-8-2011 by Anunaki2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I am lost... Could you be more concise, please ?
OK. Thanx.
edit on 27-8-2011 by trisvonbis because: solved

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

I can't believe you posted on this thread. Damn I can't believe I did too!
edit on 27-8-2011 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

Not wanting to be an ass or anything, so please don't take this the wrong way. But Why did you feel the need to create another thread when you have an existing one Here

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
whats the problem!??! See there is the Video! And i dont want to make a double post!
Iam using a stupid PS3 Browser (really # browser) and iam typing with my Pad, cause my Pc is broken, so come down people.
(my fault)
enjoy the video.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

you're a secret war in space.
See how easy that is?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I really wish I could watch it, but I can't hear anything due to a little space alien...er child...that ate my headphones.
A summary would be awesome, but if not I added it to my watch later.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Ah yah, my bad then, those things can suck to write on, it's why i barely use my android phone to post. So I that's understandable. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
hmmm i've seen this video segment of what NASA dismisses as an 'ice particle' and space debris. the flash of light is supposedly the space shuttle's thrusters propelling the previously still ice particle on a trajectory.

but whether that or really a defense reflex against something extraterrestrial or faked by gov in order to make it look like we need to band together and it does tie in with and serve as decent par for course in sug agendas as project bluebeam where our govt rushes to our defense and rescue and saves us.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Not wanting to be an ass or anything, so please don't take this the wrong way. But Why did you feel the need to create another thread when you have an existing one Here

HAD. The Though Police found it too informative and hid away every hard copy and digital reference to it right next to the Ark of the Covenant and the 13th Crystal Skull inside Warehouse 13 at Area 51.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Star wars program i think its referred to as. ..or SDI . To my knowledge they shoot these things down whenever possible for possible recovery bc they know these things wont openly (or at all?) retaliate IMO

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well, the thread may be old and you should refrain from posting old threads with 'Update' and not realy have any updated information. That being said there are a bunch of theories on space wars and goings on that we just dont know about. My favorite is the one on rense.com where the kid found massive ships in space. He later posted videos of the military buzzing his house with chinooks. And yes, I think there has been a thread on it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

i forgot the link to the Video, so i wrote "update" you know

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by Anunaki2012

No worries man. Check out that article on rense.com. Search for 'Massive ships parked in space'. Quite a mind blowing read.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i will, thank you

Haha damn, the guy "rense" looks pretty funny, his hair!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Yes... There is that too... Quite unfortunate realy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Yes... There is that too... Quite unfortunate really. He's got that whole wanabe einstein vibe about him. Bet he has some theories of his own on the subject of relativity. Nevertheless, dont judge a book by what its hair looks like.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
no i dont judge him for his hairs, i just found it funny

I watched the Videos and Pictures, i dont know why, but it scared me a little bit..i had a bad feeling while watching this.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Just kidding about the hair bro. He does look like a tool. But yeah, it is kinda scary. There's a follow up story aswell with pics of agents following and assaulting him. Perhaps we shouldnt be talking about this...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

haha yea true man, i dont want black Helicopters flying over my house

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join