It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes Against Humanity: Taking It To Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After reading the Fake Libyan news thread it made me think....Is there not enough evidence to follow the scam as high up as you can get and torch their ass in supreme court?

How far can one get fighting the system using the system?

Most lawyers wouldn't even take the case out of fear of career suicide. Would a judge hear you out?

This blatantly fake video here: www.youtube.com...

The gun shot is the same burst sound throughout the entirety of the video even though the crew is in a speeding car. The sound does not change as you expect it to....unless there was someone riding along side them firing a rifle, this is absolutely despicable. How stupid do they think we are?! When does this stop? How does this stop?

Someone at CNN should be held responsible for this propaganda and explain who put them up to it.

This is a True Conspiracy; I pray to God I see justice in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You know, I've seen more believeable fight scenes in Transformers.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
just another low budget "arab-wood" film. I give it 2 an a half stars

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

on the bigger picture, the whole deal shaking out to be an oil grab. this is what pisses me off about American men & women joining the military to do good. they get used as pawns for wealthy people.

gadaffy's toilet seat is still warm and a few countries are busy figuring out how they will divvy up areas to rape for crude.

it's like watching The Sopranos, but so much worse. sitting with da' boys, whackin' up the route so everybuddy gets a share, a taste.

those are the s.o.b.'s that should be tried for war crimes. the jack-arses of the governments and the companies that will soon be exploring then building & pumping. those who seek to profit but say they are there 'for the people'. meanwhile all sorts of innocents died. it's sickening.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Also Im not sure if this is in right place feel free to move mods.On a side note why hasnt anyone in the area of UFOlogy gone to court with evidence i've seen such as objects on radar pulling impossible speeds and maneuvers? An airtraffic controller from the disclosure project i believe supposedly had a PRINT OUT of supposed event....

And UFOs shutting down nuclear facilities? and other credible witnesses globally including cops ex military and astronauts...

Alien Dna? www.youtube.com...

The star child skull which last time i checked had an interesting update that we were waiting for the conclusion that hasnt come yet.

The various "implants" with unknown origins www.youtube.com...

He has removed several supposedly. And the objects arent rejected by the body but the body accepts it and grows around it.

In fact I hope someone of greater intelligence than I can compose a thread of said "evidence" bc i'm sure im leaving out some juicy ones but its late - the only time i find it quiet enough to gather my thoughts and write.

My point is i know im not the first guy to think of this. Tptb must be powerful indeed.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

The average joe in the military have no idea whats going on. We know the real problem are the few people that we will never see or hear about.

They are well cushioned and even if it came to persecution or even execution, we could never find the True Puppet Masters. They are smarter than that. We are left to deal with their clowns and goons...anything we could fathom as retaliation will be seen well ahead. It is frightening to think about...knowing you could never compete with the likes of these billionaire / trillionaire psychopaths.

We outnumber the elite 500 million to one but we are divided, segregated and confused. Not really knowing who our enemy is...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The people 'in charge' don't even bother anymore! I mean fakes are all over the web, and that one in particular was incredibly lame! Very unbelievable. I think they just understand the amount of power they have, so they don't particularly need to lie very convincingly anymore. And to think what it is all for.. power and money.. great.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

Who are you guna take to court though because you saw a ufo? That doesn't make sense, you can't take the govt to court because of an odd radar reading that they may or may not know about.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

The main topic is the blatant news propaganda but on the ufo topic, its painfully obvious the govt (american to be specific) is with holding information about this topic. Just because i saw a ufo? did u even read my post?!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I dont care about snfs i just would really like to know if this is possible and if so why hasnt happened already...Im afraid i know the answer but id hate to think that the people who have the power to change things are cowards

top topics

join