It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evacuation of New York. Next a False flag.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I had a thought today. Not a nice one by the way. Just needed to get this out. This is ATS anyways.
Now we all know by now there is a huge hurricane heading towards New York. Evacuate lower Manhatten. Then under the radar, plant a couple of bombs. Set them for 9/11. You have a false flag. Obamas advisors are saying that he needs another false flag attack. He will be at ground zero on that day right? If so, he will grandstand in front of the world as our saviour. I hope im wrong here. But I do have a feeling that something big is about to go down in the US.
Stay safe on the East coast.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dude, you might be right on one thing....evacuating a city/state like New York to be completely empty gives the government the perfect timeframe to plant such bombs.

But if it doesn't happen, this conspiracy/theory will just be another dust in the wind...
edit on 27-8-2011 by Skate because: forgot a word

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Im hearing you. I have seen some pretty out there threads. But as they do say. Dont let a good crisis go too waste.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I really hope you are all wrong in your assumptions. cause if your right, then perhaps you should change the title of this thread replace the word next with is ........................................................
edit on 27-8-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
I really hope you are all wrong in your assumptions. cause if your right, then perhaps you should change the title of this thread replace the word next with is ........................................................
edit on 27-8-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

Or move this thread to Predictions.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
While the thought is properly horrifying, it should be pointed out that most of the Atlantic coast of the United States is being evacuated...not just lower Manhattan.

Not that I would put it past some shady people to take advantage of the situation. I just doubt that the people in charge of ordering the evacuation have anything to do with such nastiness. I actually believe this evacuation, like in every state from North Carolina to Connecticut (and maybe further north & south) is due to Hurricane Irene.

If people wanted to plant bombs, they really wouldn't need an evacuation to get them in place. Devious minds could do that any time they felt the need.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
I had a thought today. Not a nice one by the way. Just needed to get this out. This is ATS anyways.
Now we all know by now there is a huge hurricane heading towards New York. Evacuate lower Manhatten. Then under the radar, plant a couple of bombs. Set them for 9/11. You have a false flag. Obamas advisors are saying that he needs another false flag attack. He will be at ground zero on that day right? If so, he will grandstand in front of the world as our saviour. I hope im wrong here. But I do have a feeling that something big is about to go down in the US.
Stay safe on the East coast.

Well if the CIA and Mossad were short of ideas I'm bettin they might be liking what you just posted.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Heck, thinking like a criminal. I would go in, blast open some gold safes, and haul it all away. Now thinking like that, it wouldn't surprise me that after the hurricane, they announce about many thefts. Especially if the power goes out for a week. No security cameras, no guards, no nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
WOW

Read This Thread

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Im glad you said something, Im sitting here watching the news and I am dumbfounded at the hype of this hurricane, it doesnt seem that bad yet mandatory evacuations?, mass transit shut down?, and this happening in NYC??, very odd, somethings not right.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
WOW

Read This Thread

Cool thanks for the link!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
OK, Im copy and pasting my comment from the other thread lol

OK, im watching fox news and they just reported they have video of a plane that flew into the eye of the storm...
whaaaa??, if a plane can fly into the eye of this storm at cat 2, and it is predicted to be a cat 1 when it hits new york, how on earth can any of this hype fly?, if a friggin plane can fly into the storm, then Im sure NYC can survive with out the shut downs, evacs, yeah this is an excuse to throw money away.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I actually had the same thought today, except I concluded that the terrorist attack would be on the West Coast, while all the FEMA assets and personnel were focused elsewhere on the East Coast.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
EXCELLENT THREAD! Plausible.

Regarding a plane flying into the eye of the storm... as a pilot i can tell you that what they are designed -to do. Whats a 200 mph wind storm to an aircraft flying at 600+?
edit on 8/27/2011 by FrankieNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Reply to post by digitalbluco

Ah, but wait. I thought America had no gold.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I was thinking the exact same thing. When the cat is gone the rat comes o
ut of the shadows to play. It wouldnt surprise me at all if something goes down there in the coming months. What with all this forced evacuations, threads on huricane steering and Obama saying it looks like its going to be a 'historic storm' and all... It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good. Quite appropriate given the times.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

incase you didnt know the subways in nyc are underground and there are pumps running 24/7 to keep the tunnels from flooding, if theres a 5 foot storm surge ontop of the high tide we'll be getting i doubt the pumps would be able to handle that so instead of keeping them running for the storm and risk them getting damaged they are turning them off since its pretty much certain that they will flood regardless

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

My bad, but they're called hurricane hunters for a reason. It's their job. I don't mean to sound like I'm dissing because I'm not, but they've done it in worse conditions.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Most of NYC and New Jersey are low lying coastal areas, also small islands. These are the areas being evacuated, due to possible storm surge and flooding. Power outages and flooding could make the island communities unreachable and could cause major problems in metropolitan, low lying , coastal areas. Think sustained heavy winds and high rises.....

I live in upstate NY and we are bracing for heavy winds and rain. Noone is evacuating. My husband works for a company run out of NJ and they have just had some major flooding, phone lines were out/intermittent for a week. The ground here is already saturated. If you look at a map of NYC it is a bunch of little islands in the ocean running parallel to the Hudson river.

While I will go with your theory and many others, they are evacuating these areas for good reason...If I lived down that way I would have been gone days ago. I could just imagine what might crawl out of a sewer out there in a flood type situation. Its all bridges and islands. People wuld be trapped. Don't forget we aren't built for this up here. Especially the city, they are heavily populated.

new topics

top topics

join