It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Astronauts Over Irene On Fox News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
This video is impossible to analyze....
Video of a video?!
It's like trying to read braille with oven mitts on.

haha im gonna steal that one...

video is cool though.....im interested in locating the original broadcast now

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here's the original uncut video taken off NASA's own site. Notice the object comes in on a horizontal flight path and instantaneously changes to a vertical flight path which in my opinion debunks the space junk/satellite theory and of course it can't be a spot on the camera either as the movements in camera and object don't match.

This is a bit more compelling in my opinion. Watch it on the slightly larger youtube player for better detail.

edit on 28-8-2011 by joe7pack because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2011 by joe7pack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this thread for the new video. It is much clearer and should make even the debunker position think about what they call the object.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by joe7pack

You bumped it for Sheila?
The original was posted on page 1.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can get a much better quality (non youtube) version here:
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 8/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You bumped it for Sheila?
The original was posted on page 1.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can get a much better quality (non youtube) version here:
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 8/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that. So what is your opinion of the better quality video. I know you lean to the nothing to see move along view but what was that? I haven't read the whole thread adhd by choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I don't like repeating myself.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I don't like repeating myself.

Oh well excuse me for not caring to look up your previous posting. Good luck with that ego. How about someone else, maybe they have another opinion now.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
why the person use a camera ? it's possible fake

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I am a firm believer in this topic so it hurts to say that this is probably not a ship but rather a space critter of some sort because it seems to be resting on the Satellite in bottom left corner of the screen please double check if you don't believe but at for it being debris trajectory is towards earth then away so bang goes that. not sure if i am to late to contribute seems like the time i get to theses topics i have to read all that's said then add my opinion time consuming lol

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
Could be space debris, a big COULD BE.

For some reason I'm inclined to go with the debris hypothesis; although I'm not really sure why.

Then again, there are human storm chasers, so why couldn't ET find them exciting, as well?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Most likely something on the window of the station as it seems to move in opposite direction of the camera, inversely to it. There are much better UFO videos out there, why dont yall post some of those? As far as recent UFO activity I haven't been paying much attention but I know in the last decade there is a heap of great videos. torrentz.eu type in Jaime Maussan Santiago Garza 2010, also on UFOTVstudios youtube channel Best UFO/ET Video Evidence. You will be stunned if you are a skeptic, I promise. But I doubt any of you will go there as it is much easier to pick out the bad videos and then claim the phenomenon isn't happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join