It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Astronauts Over Irene On Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

That's what i mean. I honestly wonder why phage doesn't address this one, as it looks totally legit and the other not.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There's more than one smudge on the window.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
its moving slanted so id have to say debris or a satellite.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you gotta be kidding me right. Please. Lets open our mind. I'm not even saying its a unidentified flying object, it is also possible it could be a natural phenomenon.
Lets say it was a smudge, if I was filming through a window the smudge WOULD BE STATIONARY. The object I am talking about is not, but "resembles" a firefly. Can we please investigate this again with this in mind.

the smudge WOULD BE STATIONARY. and now there is another smudge.

They could come down tommorow, you would be at work, the whole world would tell you stories and you would call them delusional.

This is why the government is so secretive.

-edit* I am not talking about the slanted object. Yes I see that.
edit on 27-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
meh, another ufo thread down the toilet

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see it now!

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
looks like a mouse ointer to me!
it did not move smooth.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Maybe if you could point out the "firefly" it would help. I don't see anything that looks like that.

If you were filming through a window and you were moving the camera a smudge on the window would move in the frame. At :53 the camera is moving.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Here's a video of it slowed down. It does look like it's coming off of the satellite.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's plain to see in Phage's original video, (which is very clear) that it is something inside The ISS. It also has erratic and not linear movement, due in some part to the camera's movement.

It is between the camera and everything in the background at all times including both sets of solar panels. It might even be a particle inside the camera.
edit on 27-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

In the slowed-down version of the video provided by scorpion syndrome, the object I am referring to is a :25, on the satelite that is furthest away from us. It does "look" like a mouse pointer as someone pointed out above, I don't know though.

and the rate of the camera movement is not related to the movement of the object.
edit on 27-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If this was a smudge on the window, then the movement of the object would not be as erratic as it is. To make the "smudge" move like that the whole camera frame would be jerking around and not as stable as it is.
So we can keep guessing what it is till we are all blue in the face.
It has gone from something floating inside the spacestation to a smudge on the window, I'm going to call it exactly what it is by definition, an unidentified flying object, a UFO.
Good find by the op.
edit on 27/8/11 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am so depressed because the world acts like this now, calling every bird, plane, balloon, satelite, and computer image a UFO. The human species is not evolving to be more intelligent, but just becoming more ignorant.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

If you can't identify it then it is a UFO. It depresses me that every time some one says UFO we think of green men in silver wobbly disc. Ignorant = lack of knowledge. Humans will always be ignorant in a sense. We are always going to be discovering and learning new things. Blessings

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
yeah its hard to see

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

right after the guy says "watch this" there is another object in the upper left center that makes a sharp turn in front of the solar collector

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
its a seagull lol...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I believe it is water on the lens.

I say believe because it could be something else, but it looks like water on the lens.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by cluckerspud
The guy was asking for help to upload. Does anyone see the intelligence level involved here?!

No?!

I fail to see how technical experience with YouTube and intelligence are connected? Just because you know how to upload videos doesn't make you intelligent.

It appears to be a satellite with solar panels.
As far as intell being connected, well, that's just a dumb cluck
Thing to say

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hey thanks for the reply, I can tell we are like-minded.

People are attention lovers, it is that simple. Some of the greatest UFO researchers didn't even tell their findings to the public.

I think we were visited, but I think the men have lost interest somewhat, they did what they wanted, found their results and on to the next thing. Then some people say that aliens would want me to think that while while carrying out an ongoing and covert operation to suck off my soul energy, I can't tell

sheepslayer, that avatar is funny, I never thought I would laugh at hitler playing a guitar lol
edit on 28-8-2011 by HRegressor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join