It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Astronauts Over Irene On Fox News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It looks like something on the window. If you watch the full video that Phage posted (at the 4:50 mark), you can see other dots on the window that move around. You can also watch the 'UFO' come in and disappear, looking exactly like a mark on the window that moves across the view of the camera.

Its amazing how a little bit of cutting can make a window scratch/smudge look like something else.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jimrat201

UFO maybe, it was hauling tho. I did notice what looked to be like ice particles falling off the second satellite..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

i was thinking the same thing lol. to much time on ats haha

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Inside or outside, it's within the space station perimeter so tiny, and it's not moving that fast relative to the ISS.
Prbably a piece of snot or similar.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's could be an SR-71.
They can fly so goddamn high, that the storm doesn't even come wthin miles of it.
But it's most likely an satellite as only they can travel at such speeds( in excess of 10,000kmph).

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

The SR-71 last flew in 1999.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hää? yeah, maybe the second object is in the space station, you can clearly see it due to its movement, but thats different with the one just before at 00:53

this looks totally credible

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have looked at all the videos, made still shots and zoomed in but it looks as though the "debris" goes behind the left side of the craft. Further left than where you have circled on the pic.

Once again, I'm not an expert but I did not see anything in your pic. Maybe my monitor is too crappy to really see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Do your eyes work?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
The guy was asking for help to upload. Does anyone see the intelligence level involved here?!

No?!

So what are you implying? The guy doesn't know how to upload so therefore the ufo is debunked or something rather? What's your point? Now I can and will say something about your intelligence using your same logic...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Phage is wrong.

The UFO is clearly NOT inside as it comes into view BEHIND/to the left of the thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Phage

I have looked at all the videos, made still shots and zoomed in but it looks as though the "debris" goes behind the left side of the craft. Further left than where you have circled on the pic.

Once again, I'm not an expert but I did not see anything in your pic. Maybe my monitor is too crappy to really see it.

I circled the object where it passes in front of the Soyuz. Further left, the solar panel has close to the same color value as the object so it is well camouflaged.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Nope.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a5762cb0709.png[/atsimg]

What exactly are you circling?

That's not the UFO mate.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimrat201
www.youtube.com...
Found another video of this

Watched and paused at 0:43/44 seconds..watching it fwd and bkwd,it's movement is remarkable. It is well above the storm,but too far from the camera and moving to fast for my little laptop to ever hope to see it for what it actually is.

UFO for sure..it's flying,it's an object,and nothing I can identify. Very cool!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Here it is before: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5c5c44d52c7.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a5762cb0709.png[/atsimg]

Here it is after: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01c85a16a1d5.png[/atsimg]

edit on 8/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm about 98% sure it is a low orbit reconnaissance (spy) satellite.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You guys are funny. There isn't much space junk this close to earth. I thought space junk, or even a speck of paint moving in space could rip a whole through a shuttle?? We definately wouldn't send satelites in to a minefield that would be smart would it.

I notice 2 anomalous objects. You guys are all talking about the second object or they maybe the same or related. There is an object that is moving right before the one he is pointing out.
Stare at the second satellite, the one furthest away. You can see some swirly 'white' looking thing flying by and continue to fly by. It slows down, when its in the vicinity of the satellite and accelerates. Some one slow that video down and post what I'm talking about.

^It starts at :53.

This object is not the object that is mentioned in the original post, or the one focused on.
I didn't even see the one he spoke about until about the 3rd watch. Someone please tell me you see this.
edit on 27-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hate to say it , but, Phage is correct.
His last three photos proves it for me.
Also the expression or sound from the NASA scientists in the video, gasping tells me that nasa knew some space junk was in the area of the ISS and that said junk had a chance of striking and damaging the space station and that gasp was a sigh of relief from the scientist that the object didnt hit .

And that leaves me to another thought.
How powerful and what type of radar system does the space station has if it can pick up that small piece of junk.
edit on 27-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by meathed because: i cant spell

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Please watch the full, original video from the ISS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It is stuff on the window. You can see it very clearly in the first part of the video.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee0fbb24e591.png[/atsimg]

edit on 8/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm not talking about the object you guys are talking about, I watched the whole video. Can you please watch it again. Please, Im not talking about that object, this is a swirly object that descends towards the storm.

**edit- I saw your screen shot, that is still not the object im talking about.
edit on 27-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join