It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Cold Fusion/Free Energy/Tesla Power, etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You are not allowed to drive a car without a license, you are not allowed to install certain things in your home without a licensed technician.... So given that and other examples not mentioned, the idea that some new energy device would be completely unregulated is far from possible reality. In relation to regulation and control of the "free energy devices", how do you suppose the world would be any different...

The line is drawn between that which is a right and that which is a privilege. In a public space, you have the right to speak freely. You have the right to keep and bear arms. You don't have a right to a driver's license. That's a state ordained privilege.

The federal government can slam the lid on new patents if they tag it as being critical to the security of the state. many, many, many patents have never seen the light of day just for this reason. Then there are those that are bought and squatted. The big oil companies do this. They buy what they consider to be dangerous (to them) patents for energy devices or the production of energy... and then sit/squat on them so they are never developed.

Many say this is exactly why after a century of living in a vaseline jar, we are still living in a vaseline jar.

Good subject.

Hey Boncho! How's life?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Hey Boncho! How's life?

Irritable lately, End of the world bringing me down?

]

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by redoubt

Hey Boncho! How's life?

]

Good question. Have you tried beer?

Hey, don't laugh. It works for a lot of us

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Bailys plus coffee in the morning before work, nice bowl afterwords. That's my alternate energy source.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by redoubt

Hey Boncho! How's life?

]

Good question. Have you tried beer?

Hey, don't laugh. It works for a lot of us

I'm out, that's probably the problem.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Greetings,

QUOTE: There is a difference between researching alternative fuel sources and claiming you have found them without proper evidence backing up your statements. A big difference.
Well, if you went on line and did some investigating you would see that that is just what is going on.

QUOTE: You are avoiding the topic though, which is, what would change given some of the purported free energy devices were real.
If you don't know that you shouldn't be in on the discussion.

QUOTE: You are not allowed to drive a car without a license, you are not allowed to install certain things in your home without a licensed technician.... So given that and other examples not mentioned, the idea that some new energy device would be completely unregulated is far from possible reality.
Why? there are several possibilities. Beside, he that regulates, CONTROLS.

QUOTE: In relation to regulation and control of the "free energy devices", how do you suppose the world would be any different...
Probably no different given it would be the oil barons that would control

You know, I think this subject scares you. You don't really want to be free, do you?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

Freedom is a myth. The only time humans were free is when they were slinging poo at each other as a lesser evolved creature.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

freedom? Lol

Your living on the farm my friend.

Don't whizz on the electric fence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join