It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Irene 2011. History in the Making.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
All talking about Irene, but same time there is 2 killer typhoons in east. One tropical storm "Talas" is going towards Japan, it is estimated that it will be category 2 typhoon when it hits Japan. Another one is around Taiwan, thats category 2 typhoon too "Nanmadol", and could rise to category 3 before it hits. Its going right towards Hong Kong after Taiwan, hitting there as tropical depression. That storm is going right over Taiwan, could cause enormous damages, its like Katrina.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

edit on 28-8-2011 by DankDeany because: friend on my account being dumb

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is silly.. I lived in Miami for 7 years now in CT and this is nothing more then a bad thunderstorm.. If you live on the coast or low elevation then you have to watch out for flooding but this is NOTHING like Katrina or Ike, or Andrew, or Hugo, etc...
edit on 28-8-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn
New Yorkers are so arrogant. IMO they need a Cat Five hurricane just to show them who is boss. I hope one hits them.

Definition of ARROGANCE:

: an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions.

Your post, my friend, is the definition of arrogance. I suggest you find a better to word to use on the innocent people of New York. Hopefully this time you'll be a bit more respectful.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
OP, you fail.

The History making storm is, well, History. But a good distraction from MSM and the government non the less. I wonder what really happened this weekend in the World.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
And there is another possible tropical storm forming, as well

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by atomicn
[mor

Having intrusive thoughts, are you? Intrusive thoughts are associated with OCD, ADHD, and depression.Your post falls into the category of "inappropriate aggressive thoughts"; causing harm, wishing or imagining harm to others, impulses to act violently. I sincerely hope you don't regret your post.
edit on 28-8-2011 by aero56 because: info

edit on 28-8-2011 by aero56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Actually this makes you wonder if this is natural or man made. Is this a HAARP generated storm? Is this being hyped up too much by the government mouthpieces the MSM to further an agenda? Are FEMA evacuating the people in order to make them guests of their FEMA concentration camps? Is this going to happen to every city?
Is this something to do with the NWO's Agenda 21?

Welcome to Camp FEMA

edit on 28/8/2011 by stevcolx because: Vid added

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

Actually, this storm WAS known as TC10. That depression you are currently seeing was a storm that began to form but is now breaking apart. It was much stronger 3 days ago. It is no longer something to watch, it will continue to fall apart by all projections.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

Actually, this storm WAS known as TC10. That depression you are currently seeing was a storm that began to form but is now breaking apart. It was much stronger 3 days ago. It is no longer something to watch, it will continue to fall apart by all projections.

I'd just like to say thank you for being one of the few level-headed people throughout this whole thing. Your posts are not going unnoticed!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Oh and I have one more thing to add.... I have been on ATS since about 2003. This is my second account which shows me at 2008 I think, but I have been around here for longer than what my current avatar says.

Never in all the time I have been on ATS have I ever felt the need to say what I am going to say now... keep in mind, I have seen cattle cars photographed and passed off as "FEMA trains", I saw the silly thread where the next "false flag" was predicted because a Simpson cartoon said so. I have been waiting to see "Nibiru" suddenly pop up in the sky for like 6 years. I have seen some really bad hoaxes and I have seen some really good hoaxes. I have ALMOST seen it all, and I only say almost cause sooner or later someone always takes it up a notch, and not one time have ever felt the need to say the 4 words I am going to say now....

I TOLD YOU SO!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRedfield

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

I'd just like to say thank you for being one of the few level-headed people throughout this whole thing. Your posts are not going unnoticed!

Thank you.

It is pretty odd how some words on the internet attached to some random name can actually mean a lot. As you can probably tell by my last post, which was posted before I seen yours, I truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Thank you.

It is pretty odd how some words on the internet attached to some random name can actually mean a lot. As you can probably tell by my last post, which was posted before I seen yours, I truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

No problem. Respect where respect is due, something like that right?

It seems like the "We're all gonna die!!!" posts get a lot more attention and recognition than the "..No we're not, but you might get pretty wet!" posts in response. An intergalactic passer-by might think this is the first hurricane the Earth has ever experienced if they were to read ATS.

Honestly, I've been waiting for people to start screaming that we're disinfo agents set out by the government.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am in Newark, NJ. The 2 trees in front of the house, right on the sidewalk fell down. One between my 2 cars and the other on the house. I see the branches knocking the window at 2 feet behind me.

Something is not working well and can't upload the pics. I will try again if possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MRedfield

LOL, yeah that's not my thing. Just cause people disagree with you does not mean they are disinfo agents. I have been accused of that a few times and when it happens you really can not help but start laughing and really wonder just how paranoid people on the other end of a keyboard actually are.

Oddly enough, some of the people I have the most respect for on these boards are people who do disagree with me, or they challenge me to defend my stance on an issue. Any idiot can have an opinion, but not anyone can truly believe in what they say.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I am in Newark, NJ. The 2 trees in front of the house, right on the sidewalk fell down. One between my 2 cars and the other on the house. I see the branches knocking the window at 2 feet behind me.

Something is not working well and can't upload the pics. I will try again if possible.

Anybody there can help me finding out why I can't upload those pics. They are jpeg. At the final mouse click of the process, the screen gets all white and the photo is not uploaded.

Here the pics in Photo Bucket :

s1187.photobucket.com...
edit on 28-8-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I honestly do not know how to upload to ATS. You can try using photobucket and just posting a link if that is easier

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thanks, I added the photo bucket link in the last post I did. Anyway, this is the first time I have that problem here in ATS. I wonder what's the reason.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Your link shows as a private album. I cant view the image.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Ok, can you try now and tell me ?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join