It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Cain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok, I was reading the Really Top Secret Thread and I thought it would be prudent to have a discussion on what the heck this secret society may be. For those of you who have access to the forum here is the post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I won't say who said they belong to Sons of Cain since that would probably go against the rules. Hope what I have posted here is not already against the rules.

So without further ado, I welcome you all in my quest of unlocking the secrets of the Sons of Cain

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Link dead.. more info.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EteinCorvasio
Link dead.. more info.

It's not dead, you just don't have access yet. You have to have X amount of ATS points to get into that forum.

More info would be excellent, however, as I myself do not have access yet.

[edit on 8/21/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
WTF.. nice.. check this out.. ohh wait.. no points. Whats the deal. I get dinged points for bringing up somthing totally relevant.

SO yes more info.

"For those of you who are so full of themselfs meet me and be humbled"
-Persuasion

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

WTF.. nice.. check this out.. ohh wait.. no points. Whats the deal. I get dinged points for bringing up somthing totally relevant.

You gotta play nice, that's all... You can't go around saying Elephant-walking F****** and expect not to be warned. And why did that other thread get trashed?

[edit on 8/21/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

SO yes more info.

"For those of you who are so full of themselfs meet me and be humbled"
-Persuasion

Nope. You can see why you were warned by clicking on your Red Laundry Tags of Shame. One of the warnings was from the post that began like this:

Northwest Society

Dribbler a secret society has formed right beneath your nose.
Members are mostly the matured teens of the early 90s, and the governing body composed of a group of deep rooted American males concerned with the liberation of our country, and the end of the enslavement brought upon by the republicrats.

Presumably because it suggests violent uprising and militia formation, the promotion of which are (I believe) prohibited on this board. The second warn was from a closed message in the "skinny skater etc." thread, which I wasn't able to view, because that thread had been closed.

Inciting violence is (I believe) not covered under the First Amendment rights of your country. It's certainly not covered under the Charter Rights of mine.

df1

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DetectivePerez
Ok, I was reading the Really Top Secret Thread and I thought it would be prudent to have a discussion on what the heck this secret society may be.

Now I see why you have lightened up on Freemasonry. We come to find out that you are one the elect.
C'mon now cough up those secrets.

new topics

top topics

join