It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Dont Know Whats Deep Below Us Underground

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that although we have not been able to explore deep within the Earth and it is still very much a mystery, at times rock from the deep is brought to the surface for us to examine:

The deep-seated plutonic rocks can be exposed at the surface for study only after a long period of weathering or by some tectonic forces that push the crust upward or by a combination of the two. The exposed intrusive rocks are found in a variety of sizes, from small dikes to massive dome-shaped batholiths, which cover hundreds of square miles and make up the cores of many mountain ranges.

source

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
I just wanted to point out that although we have not been able to explore deep within the Earth and it is still very much a mystery, at times rock from the deep is brought to the surface for us to examine:

The deep-seated plutonic rocks can be exposed at the surface for study only after a long period of weathering or by some tectonic forces that push the crust upward or by a combination of the two. The exposed intrusive rocks are found in a variety of sizes, from small dikes to massive dome-shaped batholiths, which cover hundreds of square miles and make up the cores of many mountain ranges.

source
and diamonds are blasted out onto the earths surface through volcanic vents from deep within the earth,where they are created from massive presures over millions of years...
edit on 29-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Teeky
My father told me when I was a child that there are people living deep underground. He was dead serious. He was always in search of the truth.
He use to have this huge map of the world with colored tacks on it that all linked up and formed a pyramid. I can't remember exactly what the map meant, but my dad was a mad scientist dude lol. So yeah I believe there is world inside of a world deep underground on our planet.
hi and thanx for your comment,is that map still around anywhere? is it in any old photographs?....read this link from phil schneiders own words...spoken shortly before he was murdered! > tribes.tribe.net...
edit on 29-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Nope there arent any pics of the map. I was 8 years old the last time I saw it.
Thanks for the link, I find it depressing the black budgets and secrets being with held from the masses. Especially since we pay for it and are the food and energy in the whole scheme.
I once read that the "King of The World" lives underground. You know much like the Queen of England or the President of the United states. It all sounds so silly, but if true how much power does this "King of the World have?

Also my father told me he believed there was an ancient nuclear war hundreds of thousands of years ago. Some of the people on earth left and the rest went underground to escape the radiation. Hey not saying I believe it, my dad could've just been telling me cool make believe fairytales, but the stories have kept me open minded my entire life thus far.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Strange that no skeptics have shown up yet, beware. Phil Schneider is a difficult subject, while I believe what he says, debunkers have an easy time debunking him, the only thing that stinks for real is his dead, if it happened as they say it did, impossible suicide, he could not move his arms to wrap the string around his neck by himself due to a shoulder injury of some sort. To the whole hollow earth thing, the centrifugal forces must be doing something for sure, as with the oil extraction, empty cavities should be whats left behind. The "earth cutaway"... I guess they used to do something similar when they wanted to make sure you believed in flat earth, oh wait...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
and just think that these negative forces feed off of the collective psychic energy that they gather in the focal points of churches and mosques, from all the millions of people that fill them on a daily basis,concentrating their "psychic energies" through prayer at their creator, this king of the underworld...
edit on 30-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Elves and pixies and trolls and goblins.............
Artemis Fowl

also unicorns

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Maybe there are civilizations living below us. After all, it has been covered so many times in science fiction:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissMegs
Artemis Fowl

also unicorns

the elfs trolls and faries,the leprechauns and gnomes of the past and the encounters with these beings back then. involving missing time,abductions and changelings. the incubus and succubus that entered their bedrooms,the demons and witches that haunted their world and their dreams,are the same beings who are interacting with our world today. only they come to us disguised within the framework of our present day modern technological mindset. we call them aliens from outer space. arriving in their flying saucers and ufos flown by the greys and nordics, the insectoids and reptilians,who actually live with us on earth and are the true dominant species who dwell within the unreachable depths of our oceans and the earths forbidden interior...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sometimes, I think that, rather than looking to space for unknown lifeforms and civilisations, we should look down. Miners, cavers and explorers have all documented seeing strange creature in caves, tunnels and mines.
edit on 30/8/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by MissMegs
Artemis Fowl

also unicorns

the elfs trolls and faries,the leprechauns and gnomes of the past and the encounters with these beings back then. involving missing time,abductions and changelings. the incubus and succubus that entered their bedrooms,the demons and witches that haunted their world and their dreams,are the same beings who are interacting with our world today. only they come to us disguised within the framework of our present day modern technological mindset. we call them aliens from outer space. arriving in their flying saucers and ufos flown by the greys and nordics, the insectoids and reptilians,who actually live with us on earth and are the true dominant species who dwell within the unreachable depths of our oceans and the earths forbidden interior...
what you say lone archer is true, as i expressed above ^^^ and check this out > www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks for the link, I will give it a once over.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And there is so much more to see...

It isn't only their eyes they need to open...

Seeing is believing.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
95% of the oceans above ground are not public data known, so I can agree. All it takes is a very large expedition into the deepest known caves with supports if anything went wrong, but when considering the north and south poles and how they cannot be flown over 1 wouldn't doubt there is more to Earth...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well we also havnt been inside the sun OP, do you have an alternate theory of whats inside the sun or would you say we just dont know?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
95% of the oceans above ground are not public data known, so I can agree. All it takes is a very large expedition into the deepest known caves with supports if anything went wrong, but when considering the north and south poles and how they cannot be flown over 1 wouldn't doubt there is more to Earth...
from the surface of earth straight down to the core is around 4,000 miles deep! < think about that! and our deepest cave exploration is only 2 miles and the deepest hole ever drilled is 7.5 miles < wow!...i think that if the masses realized what was actually happening,what might really be living down there that it would shatter our beliefs. do they cause our earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and pandemics as forms of pre-emptive strikes against us before the 2012 surface invasion !? just like what they did to the dinosaurs when they felt it was time to rid the earth of them!?...i hope not...but if its true...we are in for a helluva rude awakening...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think its more spiritual soul directing related (their ancient) the dinos maybe family so not sure with them issues... Some may (yes) spiritually, avoid others direct contact due to their actions mindstates ect. So I dont think they "pick" on above as much as it just may be some tech active - exit returning ect..
edit on 8/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by blocula

I think its more spiritual soul directing related (their ancient) the dinos maybe family so not sure with them issues... Some may (yes) spiritually, avoid others direct contact due to their actions mindstates ect. So I dont think they "pick" on above as much as it just may be some tech active - exit returning ect..
edit on 8/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)
the way that hell is always portrayed as being "down there" and knowing that we dont really know whats down there, i get a really bad vibe when i think about it

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've read in multiple places that there is an "Earth inside the Earth". The whole North and South Pole things being holes or rather the sloping into the "other world" seems as plausible as anything else. I think it's funny how quick people tear apart some theories on here even though we've been lied to about almost EVERYTHING...

Anyway! Here's a helpful link if anyone wants to do some further reading!
Hollow Earth

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11ADRi11
I've read in multiple places that there is an "Earth inside the Earth". The whole North and South Pole things being holes or rather the sloping into the "other world" seems as plausible as anything else. I think it's funny how quick people tear apart some theories on here even though we've been lied to about almost EVERYTHING...

Anyway! Here's a helpful link if anyone wants to do some further reading!
Hollow Earth
hi...wether the earth is hollow and/or filled with huge caverns and tunnels where other intelligent species might exist and may have been there long before we arrived on the scene,will be very hard for most people to face.its painful to see beyond their "denial",not to mention the fact that it will shatter everything that they have ever believed in and were trained/taught to think about...i have an open mind and i also know that "we do not really know whats down there"...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It amazes me that 95% of the earth is completely and totally unexplored and how most people dont even care about finding out what exists deep within the hundreds of millions of square miles of our oceans,those unreachable depths,which remains an unknown mystery and what exists within the hundreds of millions of square miles of impenetrable regions below us all,which remains an unknown mystery.We have not and we cannot go to those places and they are shrouded and obscure and all but ignored...

In reality,we dont want to know,we dont really want to find out whats actually living down there deep within our oceans and deep below our feet,because those terrifying answers would shatter our faiths and once humanity was forced to come face to face with that horrible knowledge,it would fracture everything we have ever believed in and nothing would ever be the same again...

Our collective denials are easier to accept and live with...
edit on 10-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join