It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Dont Know Whats Deep Below Us Underground

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just saw another post on ATS earlier today about scientists discovering a huge river underground below the Amazon river....I think it is 3 miles down....science hasn't discovered everything yet....
Here's an article about it:

Underground River Discovered

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
dude! they will never get it. we live in a world where theories and hypotheticals are fact. they dont let natural medicines in to their institutions and a paper has to be peer reviewed by the same peers taking money from corporations on the sly for the corporations agenda. there is many that is taken for fact nowadays that can only be proven with theories from peer reviewed papers. yet if someone has a differing opinion or theory it cant be right unless looked over by the people who make agendas for money for the corporations. so they will believe what they want and will do so blindly.
id like a little more concrete proof. like pics or even some samples. but we will never be able to drill this far without using some kind of laser. work in construction and have seen many a huge rock bit destroyed just trying to directional bore under a river or creek about 9 to 10 feet. the rock just tears up the heads and they are ruined. sometimes have to resort to dynamite.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieNakki
I just saw another post on ATS earlier today about scientists discovering a huge river underground below the Amazon river....I think it is 3 miles down....science hasn't discovered everything yet....
Here's an article about it:

Underground River Discovered
wow! thanx for the link...these are called "crypto rivers" and deep underground there are lakes and small oceans as well...and just imagine whats beneath us really far down...
edit on 26-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just think about the weird creatures down there! Making spooky light with chemicals in their bodies or with electricity! How awesome to see....

And if there is any air down there, it could be a strange, strange world....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
dude! they will never get it. we live in a world where theories and hypotheticals are fact. they dont let natural medicines in to their institutions and a paper has to be peer reviewed by the same peers taking money from corporations on the sly for the corporations agenda. there is many that is taken for fact nowadays that can only be proven with theories from peer reviewed papers. yet if someone has a differing opinion or theory it cant be right unless looked over by the people who make agendas for money for the corporations. so they will believe what they want and will do so blindly.
id like a little more concrete proof. like pics or even some samples. but we will never be able to drill this far without using some kind of laser. work in construction and have seen many a huge rock bit destroyed just trying to directional bore under a river or creek about 9 to 10 feet. the rock just tears up the heads and they are ruined. sometimes have to resort to dynamite.
thanx for your comment....theres 4,000 miles beneath our feet,think about that! we just dont know and i'll never just blindly accept what tptb tell me,they have a nasty habit of lying to us about all kinds of things...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieNakki
reply to post by blocula

Just think about the weird creatures down there! Making spooky light with chemicals in their bodies or with electricity! How awesome to see....

And if there is any air down there, it could be a strange, strange world....

yeah,like the grey aliens that have huge eyes for letting in a lot of light...in their world of mostly darkness? theres probably all kinds of fantastic creatures swimming around and living in these impenetrable crypto rivers,lakes and seas...lochness monsters,sea serpents,dinosaurs...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
heres a link on crypto "underground" rivers...en.wikipedia.org... and a possible underground ocean!...en.wikipedia.org... who knows whats living deep down in these subterranean places...
edit on 27-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Two things left to explore in our lifetime are the other planets AND if inner earth exists. The latter being likely to be a 'tunnel earth' more than a 'hollow earth'

Sure the 'mainstreamers' say there's no point, which is interesting as the very 'view' that says we can't means they preclude any serious effort into even trying....

What I look at is:

We know more about space than we do about our own oceans and subterranean world.
Also the alleged 'entrances' to hollow earth at the poles are:

A. Guarded / under close scrutiny or unreachable by conventional craft (have to use a nuclear powered craft because of the searching and ranges involved) (Governments Only).

B. An as-yet unfound Sea Tunnel which would require a (you guessed it) nuclear powered submarine (Governments only).

C. Through hundreds of miles of tunnels in various areas of the world (USA, S. America and Asia).

Those two points make me think 'Well why not attempt to look and see?'
People nowadays have lost the spirit of adventure and 'get out there and see' and I'm not sure it's entirely circumstantial.

For points A and B you need SERIOUS cash, connections and technology outside the scope of any but the elites.
And exception is there's a hollow-earth expedition setting out to find a way through the north polar opening. They are using a Russian civilian ice-breaker to 'search' . Yet according to their website there's the disclaimer 'for entertainment purposes only' on its website so don't hold your breath there. It also costs $$$$$ to get a ticket too.
Supposed to be sailing either this month or next month.

Assuming that attempt fails (which I expect it too)-

That leaves point C...

According to the alleged distances involved that would be a formidable challenge. 800 miles is the figure given from 'surface-to-hollow'. That would be like going from across several US states, or from Lands End to John O Groats in the UK.
There's supposed to be a hostile species of creatures in the tunnels so there'd be something for the thrill-seekers.

Maybe, just maybe if someone had the balls, resources and team they could make a epic caving expedition to try and go about finding *something* other than caves and tunnels that's down there.

All you need is an undiscovered tunnel that goes somewhere and get exploring

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Two things left to explore in our lifetime are the other planets AND if inner earth exists. The latter being likely to be a 'tunnel earth' more than a 'hollow earth'

Sure the 'mainstreamers' say there's no point, which is interesting as the very 'view' that says we can't means they preclude any serious effort into even trying....

What I look at is:

We know more about space than we do about our own oceans and subterranean world.
Also the alleged 'entrances' to hollow earth at the poles are:

A. Guarded / under close scrutiny or unreachable by conventional craft (have to use a nuclear powered craft because of the searching and ranges involved) (Governments Only).

B. An as-yet unfound Sea Tunnel which would require a (you guessed it) nuclear powered submarine (Governments only).

C. Through hundreds of miles of tunnels in various areas of the world (USA, S. America and Asia).

Those two points make me think 'Well why not attempt to look and see?'
People nowadays have lost the spirit of adventure and 'get out there and see' and I'm not sure it's entirely circumstantial.

For points A and B you need SERIOUS cash, connections and technology outside the scope of any but the elites.
And exception is there's a hollow-earth expedition setting out to find a way through the north polar opening. They are using a Russian civilian ice-breaker to 'search' . Yet according to their website there's the disclaimer 'for entertainment purposes only' on its website so don't hold your breath there. It also costs $$$$$ to get a ticket too.
Supposed to be sailing either this month or next month.

Assuming that attempt fails (which I expect it too)-

That leaves point C...

According to the alleged distances involved that would be a formidable challenge. 800 miles is the figure given from 'surface-to-hollow'. That would be like going from across several US states, or from Lands End to John O Groats in the UK.
There's supposed to be a hostile species of creatures in the tunnels so there'd be something for the thrill-seekers.

Maybe, just maybe if someone had the balls, resources and team they could make a epic caving expedition to try and go about finding *something* other than caves and tunnels that's down there.

All you need is an undiscovered tunnel that goes somewhere and get exploring
thanx for your excellent comment ^^^ you have spoken about a lot of truths that many people dont want to think about or face up to...heres a very informative link,with all kinds of interesting pages that explain about a lot of profound possibilities dealing with this thread www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 27-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
...remember the thread on the massive cave in vietnam?... theres no reason why there cant be more that are as of yet undiscovered because they're so deep or, like this one in nam, because their entrance is so well hidden...

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...remember the thread on the massive cave in vietnam?... theres no reason why there cant be more that are as of yet undiscovered because they're so deep or, like this one in nam, because their entrance is so well hidden...

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...
hi...and thanx for the excellent link... just think about the fact that there is around 4,000 miles! from the surface of earth straight down to the core and our deepest cave penetration is only around 2 miles! and the deepest hole ever drilled is only 7.5 miles deep!...probably 95% of whats beneath us remains unexplored and hardly ever discussed...its unbelievable!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by blocula

The Earth isn't Hollow if that's what you're implying, and I'll take this graph over any crazy theory any-day...

unless that crazy theory has better proof.

i can tell a million people there's a bearded man in the sky, and they'll believe it...

no they REALLY believe it.... even without seeing it with their own eyes... they'll take it for granted.... and as complete fact.

I can show anyone that graph and have high priests of information (experts) parrot my graph's claim.. and millions will believe it... even without seeing it with their own eyes... they'll take it for granted.... and as complete fact.

nobody ever takes into consideration the centrifugal force generated by a mass of rock spinning at 1,038 miles per hour... or how that matter over billions of years wouldn't be drawn outward... yet it's perfectly normal for a planet like Saturn to do the same, and show it at it's holes in hexagonal shaped cavities...

hey what ever happened to that guy who was planning the trip to the arctic pole in search of the opening.. and hollow earth... oh yeah he mysteriously DIED right before the planned departure...

///cocking of gun sound behind my head///

.. ok ok .. it's not hollow... and ok fine..earth is flat... u win.. jees... don't wanna look like i'm questioning the status quo or anything...

///flips back on family-oriented game shows and fox news //// ///phew thought i was thinking for a second there...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well I can not get the YouTube video link shortcut to work but type in "Man Kills Two Alien Greys" in the Youtube search box the guy talks about government projects that are underground facilities hmm I really wouldn't doubt it. To keep out secret stay underground makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieSektor
Well I can not get the YouTube video link shortcut to work but type in "Man Kills Two Alien Greys" in the Youtube search box the guy talks about government projects that are underground facilities hmm I really wouldn't doubt it. To keep out secret stay underground makes sense to me.
do you mean phil schneider? who was murdered for exposing the truth! >>> www.ufodigest.com...
edit on 28-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes exactly Blocula how insane is that. Out of all the things I have come across I'd have to say this defiantly sounds true.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieSektor
Yes exactly Blocula how insane is that. Out of all the things I have come across I'd have to say this defiantly sounds true.
when phil schneider went on his lecture tour. he would hold up one of his hands that had fingers cut/melted off from the underground fight with alien greys...you've just got to read this account from phil schneiders own words > tribes.tribe.net...
edit on 28-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My father told me when I was a child that there are people living deep underground. He was dead serious. He was always in search of the truth.
He use to have this huge map of the world with colored tacks on it that all linked up and formed a pyramid. I can't remember exactly what the map meant, but my dad was a mad scientist dude lol. So yeah I believe there is world inside of a world deep underground on our planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
My father told me when I was a child that there are people living deep underground. He was dead serious. He was always in search of the truth.
He use to have this huge map of the world with colored tacks on it that all linked up and formed a pyramid. I can't remember exactly what the map meant, but my dad was a mad scientist dude lol. So yeah I believe there is world inside of a world deep underground on our planet.
hi and thanx for your comment,is that map still around anywhere? is it in any old photographs?....read this link from phil schneiders own words...spoken shortly before he was murdered! > tribes.tribe.net...
edit on 29-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It must be empty in places, we keep raping the planet of oil....trillions of gallons of the liquid gold is gonna leave a fair size hollow...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join