It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a cloud or another rare phenomenon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I normaly don't post Youtube videos, but after watching this about a half dozen times, I'm still perplexed as to what is in the video. And quite frankly I'm not even sure if this is in the right forum. Per par, I did a ATS search regarding the headlines and didn't come up with any results. If this has been hashed out before I appoligize.

What appears to be a cloud at very low altitude, starts to appear as a solid, however once it comes to ground it does some very interesting things and even appears to take on a form. It seems to stop at the gate, however it also seems to dissipate and vanish
I thought perhapse it could be a large mass of foam or bubble concentrate, but it appears that is not the case. It appears it is filmed in an Arab country.

The Youtube video has a translation:

"this is a cloud, glory to God...there is no other god than God... it will (()) in the farms (())... Faris, like, there isn't more than 5m between me and it, it's about to hit the car, these are godly abilities, glory to God--it has just landed on the ground, and honestly i'm in a rush, it is possible that someone will believe or won't believe that this is a cloud, now it has fallen on the ground and (()) on the fence...there is no god- ... how is this possible...it has detached to two pieces, now ((a piece)) has fallen from it, and it has entered into the farms. A weird cloud...No, wait...So honestly, today I'm very bewildered about this place, these weird things that I'm seeing in it....Now it's moving up..Can you believe this brother? oh Glory to God...it has formed a human shape (Beep)... (())...now i'm recording this (Beep Beep)...now i'm getting out to record (())...look, come ((hold)) this phone...here, here, ((hold)) this phone...((hold)) it, ((hold)) it, alright..." The other guy asks a question about how to hold the cam and then he's like no it's ok leave it like that..."Look!!!...(the other guy answers: yeah)" then he decides to enter his hand and he prays as he does...(hard to hear)..."bewildering...(()?)...this is the length....(())....thank you brother, thank you....the wonders of the world, and that's the sky...I wish it would be clear"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

yes, the rare phenomenon known as foam. magical and mysterious it may be, but it is indeed some kind of foam.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
After watching the video closely it does appear to be foam. I didnt catch where the video was made, but assuming its middle eastern country the dryness and sandiness of the area shouldn't allow foam to last that long. Sand has a funny way of popping bubbles. Living in New Mexico taught me that, and going to foam parties has taught me that when you come in contact with foam, you get wet. Also, if you watch the guy who plays with it he is definitely shaking something off his hand and he is holding his hand like it has something on it. I doubt a cloud would leave that much of a residue to merit those actions. I did have to watch it a couple times.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This was posted before, and was debunked..it's Helium bubbles.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

As a kid did you blow Bubbles a lot?
I saw her last week and she wants your number.
Heyo

new topics

top topics

join