It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Member Claiming To Have Important Warning/Information. You Be The Judge...

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

FYI: I haven't had any problems with loading ATS on my end. Only loading that hasn't happened lately is the Los Angeles quake cam at ABC news yesterday. And that was on their end.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yes it was down most of the day for me too. When they changed the paper and I saw those big long lines, for a second I got alittle nervous, until I realized they were probably just working out there own glitches.

No this problem with ATS site intermitent. Only happens occasionally. A couple times a day. But then Tuesday of this week I had no incidents at all. I brought it up in the board thread because stealthykat says she having a similar problem. Just thought I would let someone know.

I wanted to add. Glad to see Tmiddlebrook back. Interesting information.
edit on 29-9-2011 by crappiekat because: So

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
tmiddlebrook, " I assure you I am no relation to “jalosangeles” in any form. I have no idea who that is nor have I ever read their posts. "

This statement is completely false. tmiddlebrook has repeatedly told us to remain skeptical. And has admitted to reading our posts. jaloangeles skeptical post was five posts below tmiddlebrook's orginial post. It would have one of the first post tmiddlebrook read. Also, over the last few pages we've brought up the post in question and still tmiddlebrook has no idea what we're talking about.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

edit on 29-9-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tmiddlebrook36

It definitely seems as though you are "in the know" and really want us to be focused on your message and not you. I can definitely handle that, although it is really hard to take someones word as truth from the internet.

You sound like you know what you are talking about all the way down the line so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I really do wish you could be more specific though. What do you know...how do you know it...and what timeline do you foresee a big EQ taking place in California?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
By going back and reading all of the posts I now see where some of you are saying thank you for a "timeline". I must have overlooked a timeline and I apologize but I simply cannot find where he/she states one. Help ya'll!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am not sure if it's been completely established yet what the M8 algorithm was but here's some info on it.
I don't have a clue what this is about, but some of you here might.

www.mitp.ru...

The Algorithm M8 was designed by retroactive analysis of the seismicity preceding the greatest (M8+) earthquakes worldwide, hence its name. It is based on a simple physical scheme of prediction, which can be briefly described as follows:
*see link for more*
from the website here, click predictions in the left margin, then prediction algorithms

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Thanks for the link. It appears (tell me if I am wrong) that the 6.4 Quake (San Simeon) in 2003 did not have an aftershock....yet?

Going back to look around the site more...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmiddlebrook36
I apologize for the delay with information. There has been a lot of newly developed concepts over the last few days. Worked all weekend, which is somewhat uncharacteristic without having a major event occurring. Here's the latest information:

This comes from the top research geologists. After reconsidering the previous assumptions, the prevailing school of thought is that we should expect a "substantial event" within the next 30 to 45 days. I'm paraphrasing from our most recent MB, (this morning), however the top brass is now considering how to inform the masses. The emphasis right now will take the form of a steady increase in PSA's in the region coupled with a lead up to what's called "The Great California Shake Out". You'll hear more, you'll see more, about this routine drill than you have ever before. Both USGS and Washington agree that this will be a "subtle yet aggressive" effort to prepare as many people without disclosing a full blown, "one of a kind", sanctioned warning.

I'll keep you posted. The data I've seen, which is limited, is quite impressive. Leaps and bounds over previous research I have been privy to. They are expecting steady foreshocks over the next 30 days as well, so please be watching the regional S.C. area only. Quoted from today's MB, "people who are aware will begin to notice something is unusual".

Be prepared, stay alert.

MamaJ, Above post is from page 40 on Sept. 21.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Pilot because: add

edit on 29-9-2011 by Pilot because: bold

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

THANK YOU sooooo much...and wow......if that timeline leads to a big EQ in California then ...well.... I guess time will tell all.

Between now and the end of October is when this timeline draws to a close. Over the next month we will just have to remain alert.

He says there will be signs to look for (I think) ...and how will they inform the public is tricky and although I understand..why not just come out and tell people. I guess living in California you pretty much know any day can come with a huge surprise of the Big One.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So much tension being built up during this time with all of the other predictions about the end of Oct. I will be so relieved when it's past. I hope this goes the way of all the other "dooms" that come and go without incident.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a thread about squid washing up in Orange County ....pretty interesting. I think we should take notes of all the seemingly weird stuff and or events in California.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If this is announced to the public
I think there would be panic - but
then again if they just leave or
be fully prepared it would save
lives. Between a rock and a
hard place here I think.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
reply to post by MamaJ

So much tension being built up during this time with all of the other predictions about the end of Oct. I will be so relieved when it's past. I hope this goes the way of all the other "dooms" that come and go without incident.

Our Planet has always gone through cycles and this is what I see happening.

Humans have evolved over time and we are really due for another lift. The worlds people are in a very chaotic state and it effects the Universe as a whole as we are connected to everything. Or so my beliefs tell me so.

No time to ever be scared though. Take all the doom and gloom with a grain of salt and remain alert to each and every one of them but do not allow them to ruin your quality of life....nothing is more important in the times we live in than Faith. If you do not believe in God....have faith in Love as to not fear the unknown. In the end...we will all be where we choose to be. Happy is where I see us. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

The fact that we are living in a time where our Earth's history shows us what has transpired in the past may come to the present "time" is unsettling but again...if indeed you start noticing a concert of events whereas shtf then by all means remain alert....just do not fear. Having faith is key.

Just my two cents...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
If this is announced to the public
I think there would be panic - but
then again if they just leave or
be fully prepared it would save
lives. Between a rock and a
hard place here I think.

So true. It is a damned if you do and damned if you don't type of scenario. I just thought though....would it not be like forecasters saying to leave a certain area as there is a major hurricane approaching? If people were to find out lives could have been saved and there wasn't a significant approach in helping to get the word out there is danger ahead of a huge EQ..... it just seems like a lot of people would really go into panic mode then and highly pissed!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This site sure is interesting. www.mitp.ru...

There's links for future predictions that are not accessible to the public and for those who CAN access them, this disclaimer above them:

"Although our predictions are intermediate-term and by no means imply a “red alert”, there is a legitimate concern about maintaining necessary confidentiality. We assume that you will take care of it in a standard way distinguishing professional discussion from premature release in the media."

Also they seem to be( and again, I am but a lowly peon when it comes to understanding this) saying that there was definitive knowledge beforehand that the Japan 9.1 quake in March was imminent, and the warning was cancelled 70 days prior to the first foreshock that was 7.3 I believe.

under this link
www.mitp.ru...

it's explained
The premature termination of TIP in the 2011a Update of the Global Test of M8-MSc predictions happen to be due to the function Z1 (an inverse of the Zhurkov criterion, which is linear concentration of ruptures) anomaly threshold change from 2407 to 2440 bringing the voting scores from the required (and factual in the 2010b Update) 4:6/4:6 down to 4:6/4:5... A reasonable man would not even notice this change in one of the seven graphs involved in TIP diagnosis, while the prefixed in 1992 "black box" version of the M8 algorithm does.

It is hard to disagree with Prof. Keilis-Borok saying: "The alarm, its premature termination notwithstanding, could have been used for damage reduction."

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks
tmiddlebrook, " I assure you I am no relation to “jalosangeles” in any form. I have no idea who that is nor have I ever read their posts. "

This statement is completely false. tmiddlebrook has repeatedly told us to remain skeptical. And has admitted to reading our posts. jaloangeles skeptical post was five posts below tmiddlebrook's orginial post. It would have one of the first post tmiddlebrook read. Also, over the last few pages we've brought up the post in question and still tmiddlebrook has no idea what we're talking about.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Hi Robin

Re: tmiddlebrook / jalosangeles connection

I'm not sure what happened on that. When tmiddlebrook was banned it was due to signing on and talking to himself/herself through another identity. Jalosangeles was banned within minutes of tmiddlebrook. It would seem that JA was the alter identity. BUT then tmiddlebrook was allowed back? Perhaps their isp's are very similar,but not identical, is that possible? If so, ATS must've reversed the ban when tmiddlebrook explained things? If so, why didn't they reverse the HOAX tag on the thread? Lol, I give up, I can't tell if tmiddlebrook is legit or not. I'll stay on the fence in the meantime hoping it is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Thanks again for the links....I pretty much have exhausted that site now. I sure wish we could access the other information/predictions.... although it does appear that they were able to forecast a future quake but sometimes not in the exact area and time frames seem to be way off as well. Is that your conclusion as well from this site?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well without being able to access the future predictions area, I can not draw any conclusions.
There's def information there that the general public is not privy to.

That being said, it definitely seems they have a very accurate system in place. All the knowledge in the world does nothing though, if it's not shared. Also, it makes you wonder why the warning for Japan was lifted 70 days prior.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It would also be interesting to know if anyone had a vested interest in NOT allowing the warning to be released to the general public.
ie, someone who was heavily insured in the area who's policy was issued after this M8 algorithm made the prediction.

(This is a conspiracy site, by law I think I had to add that speculation in.)
edit on 29-9-2011 by Cherryontop because: to add the conspiracy portion

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
It would also be interesting to know if anyone had a vested interest in NOT allowing the warning to be released to the general public.
ie, someone who was heavily insured in the area who's policy was issued after this M8 algorithm made the prediction.

Yeah and that may be a conspiracy in and of itself right there. I had not thought of that as of yet....not at all....

....GOOD thinking!

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join