It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Member Claiming To Have Important Warning/Information. You Be The Judge...

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
sorry I haven't contributed much lately, my work schedule has drastically changed. Just wanted to pop in and say I am shocked at the verbal abuse thrown at Puterman these last pages. Who do we go to when we have any type of earthquake related question that we just can't find an answer to? Who always goes over and above explaining complicated things to us and illustrates his findings with neat graphics and will make personal pdf packages for anybody who asks? God only knows how much of his time he pours into this stuff and the first time folks disagree with him they throw him under the bus???

You'd think he came on here and called us a bunch of HAARP hugging Elenin loving nuts by the reaction he got. He is a no-nonsense kind of guy and I hope next time we have a question or request for him he doesn't give the same kind of response that he got here.
edit on 22-9-2011 by megabogie because: forgot something

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
((((HUGS)))) for Puterman! Some of us here on ATS really do learn a lot from Puterman (and others like Muzzy and Robin and the like) who participate daily on Quake Watch.

I would like to see all of us respectful of each other and not argue over insignificant "stuff".

We ALL KNOW California is destined for a huge EQ. When? No one knows! That right there is fact!

I think what Puterman does NOT like is the fact someone comes on here with supposedly superior knowledge with the "When" Cali will have a big one and to him....it is pure fantasy type...make believe.... to get a rise out of the members on ATS. Maybe Puterman really cares about his friends on here and doesn't want them to be taken for a ride. Like another poster said though...give us the benefit of the doubt but again it is easier said than done when you kind of feel like a Big Brother to some on here and he just doesn't want his friends to be scared. I can respect that.

I for one will trust Puterman and what he has to say because HE is the one that is always giving with his time to help his fellow members learn about EQ's and everything in between. Just sayin'.

Peace and LOVE to you ALL!!!!

No worries....only smiles.

Jenn

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Very interesting Jaded.
Let me add to what you have already posted.
There is also a very nice video explaining all of this and how it is connected.
First,there is this...

Was the March 11 Japan quake forecastable? A team of scientists involved in research on earthquake precursors has released a pre-publication copy of a paper analyzing distinct precursor signals in the atmosphere and ionosphere in the days preceding the disaster. As we have presented on this website, the science behind earthquake precursors has been definitively established, while the official government position in the United States has been to ignore or suppress such work, and to eliminate necessary monitoring programs, as has been most recently carried out by Presidential dictat under Obama. Oyang Teng reviews the argument made by the authors of the recent paper, a link to which can be found here.

Notice it says the official government position in the United States has been to ignore or suppress such work and to eliminate necessary monitoring programs.
Really???? You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!

www.larouchepac.com...

Now,watch that video in the link above.

The report that this is based on.

Atmosphere-Ionosphere Response to the M9 Tohoku Earthquake Revealed by Joined Satellite and Ground Observations. Preliminary results.

Our preliminary results from recording atmospheric and ionospheric conditions during the M9 Tohoku Earthquake using four independent techniques: (i) OLR monitoring on the top of the atmosphere; (ii) GIM- GPS/TEC maps; (iii) Low-Earth orbit satellite ionospheric tomography; and (iv) Ground based vertical ionospheric sounding shows the presence of anomalies in the atmosphere, and ionosphere occurring consistently over region of maximum stress near the Tohoku earthquake epicenter. These results do not appear to be of meteorological or related to magnetic activity, due to their long duration over the Sendai region. Our initial results suggest the existence of an atmosphere/ionosphere response triggered by the coupling processes between lithosphere, atmosphere and ionosphere preceding the M9 Tohoku earthquake of March 11, 2011

arxiv.org...

Now,I must go find that TEC map I left somewhere.

edit on 22-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Very interesting Jaded.
Let me add to what you have already posted.
There is also a very nice video explaining all of this and how it is connected.
First,there is this...

Was the March 11 Japan quake forecastable? A team of scientists involved in research on earthquake precursors has released a pre-publication copy of a paper analyzing distinct precursor signals in the atmosphere and ionosphere in the days preceding the disaster. As we have presented on this website, the science behind earthquake precursors has been definitively established, while the official government position in the United States has been to ignore or suppress such work, and to eliminate necessary monitoring programs, as has been most recently carried out by Presidential dictat under Obama. Oyang Teng reviews the argument made by the authors of the recent paper, a link to which can be found here.

Notice it says the official government position in the United States has been to ignore or suppress such work and to eliminate necessary monitoring programs.
Really???? You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!

www.larouchepac.com...

Now,watch that video in the link above.

The report that this is based on.

Atmosphere-Ionosphere Response to the M9 Tohoku Earthquake Revealed by Joined Satellite and Ground Observations. Preliminary results.

Our preliminary results from recording atmospheric and ionospheric conditions during the M9 Tohoku Earthquake using four independent techniques: (i) OLR monitoring on the top of the atmosphere; (ii) GIM- GPS/TEC maps; (iii) Low-Earth orbit satellite ionospheric tomography; and (iv) Ground based vertical ionospheric sounding shows the presence of anomalies in the atmosphere, and ionosphere occurring consistently over region of maximum stress near the Tohoku earthquake epicenter. These results do not appear to be of meteorological or related to magnetic activity, due to their long duration over the Sendai region. Our initial results suggest the existence of an atmosphere/ionosphere response triggered by the coupling processes between lithosphere, atmosphere and ionosphere preceding the M9 Tohoku earthquake of March 11, 2011

arxiv.org...

Now,I must go find that TEC map I left somewhere.

Reading your post made me think of this....

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO), launched in February 2010, made the finding: About 1 in 7 flares experience an “aftershock.” About ninety minutes after the flare dies down, it springs to life again, producing an extra surge of extreme ultraviolet radiation. “We call it the ‘late phase flare,’” says Woods. “The energy in the late phase can exceed the energy of the primary flare by as much as a factor of four.” What causes the late phase? Solar flares happen when the magnetic fields of sunspots erupt—a process called “magnetic reconnection.” The late phase is thought to result when some of the sunspot’s magnetic loops re-form. A diagram prepared by team member Rachel Hock of the University of Colorado shows how it works. The extra energy from the late phase can have a big effect on Earth. Extreme ultraviolet wavelengths are particularly good at heating and ionizing Earth’s upper atmosphere. When our planet’s atmosphere is heated by extreme UV radiation, it puffs up, accelerating the decay of low-orbiting satellites. Furthermore, the ionizing action of extreme UV can bend radio signals and disrupt the normal operation of GPS.

science.nasa.gov...

I wonder if there is any relation to flares or their possible "aftershocks"? I have wondered for some time now but no concrete evidence to back it up. We did have one on the 9th prior to the Quake on the 11th in Japan.

Also, I do want to add that we had an X Flare that is not Earth Directed. www.spaceweather.com...

MAJOR X-FLARE: Earth-orbiting satellites have detected a long-duration X1.4-class solar fare coming from a new sunspot on the sun's eastern limb. The blast, which peaked at 1100 UT, produced a significant CME, but the cloud is not Earth-directed.

Here is a cool video
Hopefully it will post, If not be sure and watch it...pretty cool looking geomagnetic storm from the 17th of Sept.

www.spaceweather.com...

Note how the underbelly of the space station glows green from the reflected light of the auroras below. Also, in the distance, Sirius the dog star and Orion the Hunter can be seen rising feet-first into the night sky. The storm, which registered a moderate 6 on the 0-to-9 K-index scale of geomagnetic disturbances, was caused by a coronal mass ejection (CME) hitting Earth's magnetic field. It was just a glancing blow, but with CMEs that is often enough to spark bright auroras over both ends of Earth. The space station was flying over the southern hemisphere at the time of the display. Observers in the northern hemisphere saw it too. A similar storm could be in the offing this week. Another CME is heading toward Earth, and it appears likely to deliver a glancing blow on Sept. 22nd around 23:00 UT. Sky watchers above and below should be alert for auroras

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Appreciate all the info on this thread.

I personally feel like TM is for real. I believe he/she is in some sort of EQ research center, but not one of the researchers themself. Actually he/she more or less has said that, and never has confessed to know the science.

If you were a fly on the wall of such a place and were hearing damning info that a large earthquake is potentially imminent would you be tempted to talk about it somewhere? If you were not supposed to talk about it, and so tried to be a bit cryptic in your message, might you seem to outsiders suspicious?

TM has said that the research is amazing, yet obviously still not 100% predictable, that seems clear. He mentioned a foreshock in 72-96 hours and we got one in the O.C. in that time frame. He did not post again until yesterday, maybe because there was nothing new to tell us until his meeting in which he now gives another update of a 30-45 day window for something large in an eq for S.C.

So we wait and see. We see if the PSA's ramp up. and have our earthquake plans n order.

It's not hurting anyone to be prepared and listen to him. Scaremongering? Don't live in So Cal then.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi,MamaJ.
I will show you two examples of the quake in Japan and the quake in Chile.

The 2011 earthquake off the Pacific coast of Tohoku, also known as the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake or the Great East Japan Earthquake,[6][7] (Japanese: "Eastern Japan Great Earthquake Disaster" (東日本大震災 Higashi Nihon Daishinsai?)[fn 1]) was a magnitude 9.0 (Mw) undersea megathrust earthquake off the coast of Japan that occurred at 14:46 JST (05:46 UTC) on Friday, 11 March 2011,[

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c063760f17e.png[/atsimg]

The 2010 Chile earthquake occurred off the coast of either the Maule Region[2] or the Biobío Region[1] of Chile[5] on Saturday, 27 February 2010, at 03:34 local time (06:34 UTC), rating a magnitude of 8.8 on the moment magnitude scale

So,my thinking that there really isn't a correlation between solar flares and earthquakes.

But a very interesting video I came across that I think everyone should watch.if you have 12 min.,That really puts things together in what is possible and available for earthquake prediction,and what the US government has de-funded.
Shock and awe,people!!
www.larouchepac.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well now, knee jerk reactions are rarely productive unless all you are doing is testing reflexes. Even the smartest people can be blind to their own shortcomings, especially when it comes to dealing with other smart people. Reactions that are acted upon without the benefit of forethought are like earthquakes that don't have fore-shocks; sudden, unlooked for, and (mostly) harmless. The damage done though sometimes takes a bit to repair but if the underlying structure is sound and one that has purpose, then repairs are not only desired, but necessary.

I too have learned a great deal from puterman and doubt he has a problem with anyone questioning him, as long as it is done in a civil and respectful manner.

On to meatier topics...

reply to post by radpetey

More info on the Garlock can be found here on this page. Appendix F deals specifically with the Garlock fault and has more information than any of us can probably do anything with.

In this post I make reference to a file that contains some interesting hypotheses regarding a possible fusing hydrogen core at the center of the earth.

Direct link to 1 MB .pdf (thankyou pm for sending that to me again, yes I know this is all hypothetical but as Mike pointed out quite clearly in one of his previous posts, there is room for discussion in any theory and new hypotheses only serve to further clarify the parameters of the discussion)

I would also point out that to you (pm, and everyone else here for that matter) I am only a theory inasmuch as none here have actually met me, so I could be a very cleverly constructed bot or something entirely other than what I have made myself out to be.

As ol' Ben said, “you'll find that a lot of truths you cling to in life depend greatly upon your point of view,” or something very like. If you don't like what you're seeing, change your point of view until it makes sense, but then you've got to pigeon hole everything else you think you “know” to fit the new perception so what you are left with is an ever-evolving pattern in your mind that sometimes fits the world you find yourself in, and other times is very different from what your senses report that an entirely new world-view is needed.

All of that being said, here are some relevant (at least to me
) portions. The text is not selectable (or I am missing something in the mechanics of doing such) so I have taken some screen shots and posted them:

Now, I know this gets way off in to some highly speculative ideas, but we know we are heading into the wilderness. So, if we use that as a filter against which to examine what we find, we may be able to see that there are more connections than even we (ATSers having a more open view in general) are willing to entertain.

What follows is an explanation of the different layers of the earth (as theorized by this new model) and an explanation of it's effects. There are some equations given that relate seismic waves propagating through the crust in terms of c over 8 pi.

I am reminded of the conversations I've seen regarding p-waves and the speed at which they travel (upwards of mach 32!) and the fact that they are compressional waves (such as are sound waves) and the possibility that the passing of such waves could play a role in some of the odd sounds that have been reported across the US(worldwide too, actually). Hypersonic (WAY hypersonic) energy has to have some effect upon the medium in which it is traveling. What those effects are is open to discussion, but I doubt that they (the mach 32 p waves) would not have any effect at all.

Proposed model for the earth's core:

At this point the paper begins to discuss the possibility of resonance between the outer core of the sun and the outer core of the earth along with energy waves orbiting the core of the earth having a resonant effect upon the tides on the surface.

ETA this pic

There is a key point made about the heating of the oceans in the 100-200 meter depth range as being due to resonant oscillations within the outer core of the earth.

stay tuned for part 2...
edit on 22-9-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: small formatting fix

edit on 22-9-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: missing picture

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Oh ok....thanks for that information and of course the graphs as well. I am not able to watch the video right now..I am in the office today and If I play it they will know I am not working.

Anyways.....thanks and I will watch it later.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

With all due respect, you can't assume middlebrook is a "he". For some reason, and I can't put my finger on the reason for my hunch, I believe it's a female doing the writing. And, I don't think middlebrook is one person. I think one is a male and one a female.

Just pure speculation so I won't elborate.

But I will say that the PSAs will increase in California. This is however, not news. The Shakeout this year is scheduled for October 20th.
www.shakeout.org...

They started doing it in 2008. So, I very much expect that there will be many adverts publicizing the event. Only someone in California can decide it the coverage is much more "aggresive" this year as compared to the previous three years. I suggest that anyone living in California observe the "buzz" and see if you note any difference.

Also, tmiddlebrook is suggesting that they are part of the "team" of researchers. I doubt a non-participating member of the staff would attend Morning Briefings on the hush-hush, need to know issue.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
...continued from previous post:

Now, I am a bit flummoxed here as I thought that it was well-known (through NASA studies of bouncing lasers off the mirrors we placed up there) that the moon is indeed receding.

Regardless, the moon lagging behind the angle of the tidal bulge is quite indicative that the moon is not pulling the tides of the earth but rater than something else is pulling (or maybe even pushing) on the water and also pulling on the moon since it seems to be behind the angle at which it should be if it is “ahead” of any tidal action it (the moon) is responsible for.

The case is made for tidal action being the result of resonance (weird how this keeps coming up) within the earth's core.

Now, being the kind-hearted soul that he is, puterman also included a link to a discussion on this topic from another forum:

A couple of interesting observations brought up there:

2. A dynamic model of Earth includes centrifugal force, a fact which seems to have been ignored in popular assumptions and supporting computations. Because Earth spins [like everything in the universe], it has a bulge at its equator as evidence of this force partially overcoming Gravity. Earth would have also slowed its spin rate over time, so there is no doubt Earth was spinning more rapidly in the past and probably disk shaped. Since Gravity would have even less effect at higher rates of spin, heavy elements could not possibly move into the center of proto-Earth's spinning mass, molten or frozen. Iron would only be found in proto-Earth's surface layers; where it is found today in approximately the expected galactic proportions and remains as physical evidence of the improbability of any iron being in Earth's core.

This makes so much sense that I can't believe that scientists have overlooked it (I really should be over this by now, you would think) as a contributing absurd-factor to the currently-accepted theory.

Furthermore:

4. So why not a Gold Core or Uranium Core? Using the same theory-assumption-guess of Gravity forcing iron into Earth's core, gold, uranium and other elements heavier than iron would have also been forced into Earth's core and probably be alloyed with the iron. Then Earth's core would have a far greater density than it appears to have today. So the Gravity only model seems highly unlikely.

Since I'm not a scientist, this seems very logical to me, but what do I know?

1. The initial assumption of Earth's core being of iron was based on the discovery of Earth having a magnetic field when scientists only knew of iron being the only element able to create Earth's magnetic field. However, it was later discovered that Hydrogen can also become a magnetic metal as well as incredibly dense at core pressures, easily capable of generating Earth's magnetic field without any spinning being necessary.

How much would we have to change old assumptions if looked at in the light of new knowledge?

2. Earth having an iron core was at first only a logical, albeit ignorant guess, whether true or not. Then a misunderstood calculation by Sir Robert Boyle was used by some scientists to support their assumption that Earth's temperature increased with increasing depth to the degree that Earth's core was also molten. Actually, Boyle only calculated the rate at which temperature increased with increasing depth in Wales tin mines, as a means of settling a miner's pay scale dispute. He also concluded temperatures only increased with increasing depth due to the miner's heat energy input and the decreasing efficiency of air conditioning as depth increased.
emphasis mine

This point seems to be overlooked by geologists wanting to hold on to their pet theory and not wanting to even look at anything else.

5. Then there is the fact that natural openings and sealed, abandoned mines and bore holes in Earth's continental layers get cooler with depth. Nothing except the mines and bore holes being worked will increase in temperature with increasing depth and even they cool off when not being worked, i.e., no longer being injected with heat generating energy.

6. More recently, the assumption of increasing heat with increasing depth was complicated by the fact that iron heated above 800C can't generate a magnetic field.

These two together shoot an enormous hole in the "molten iron core" theory held sacred by so many, that I find the idea (iron core) to float about as well as an iron canon ball in the ocean...

Ok, I've been enough of a thread-hog for a bit. I'll step down off the soap box for a bit and see what else can be made of TM's words or of any of the other contributors.

BTW: HUGE thanks to everyone for your kind words regarding my posts!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Just because you mentioned Puterman. I clashed with him when I first started writing on Yellowstone. I made some remarkable claims and he disagree with me many times. It never got personal. We still agrue fiercely over climate change. Puterman will be the first to admit he's not diplomatic. I've scolded him for not being patient with people who don't always understand the math and science. Believe it or not, he's much improved since the first time I tangled with him. I've witnessed his transformation.

What scares me is when I agree with Puterman on something. When this happens, we turn out to be right.
I am very much different from Puterman. I would be the liberal, he the conservative, but neither of us like the label. I'm given to wild speculation and fancy, he likes the numbers. But we found a way to find common ground.

There is one area where we are alike. We are skeptics.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

I do not assume TM is a "He" either. I said he/she in my post above. Actually if it were a she, seems less likely to be a hoax, just my opinion of course. I am a woman from So Cal, so basing my opinions on my perspective.

TM's words in all his/her posts give me the impression they are not the one directly involved in the research just near to it. You can read the old posts and decide for yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Regarding geologists. They are the worst for holding on to "accepted" ideas and are reluctant to except new ideas.

Case and point. Sorry for using wiki, I like it. In the article, there is a section on his "outrageous hypothesis".

J. Harlen Bretz. They didn't believe him and he was a geologist. Imagine discovering something similiar but you're not a geologist. You won't even get a hearing.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I always try to admit my mistakes. I often claim others selectively read, and I just found myself doing it. I am wrong. But it does prove we (well, specifically me) sometimes read and hear what we want instead of what's actually said. Sorry.

Had to edit. I just reread your post and it's obvious you wrote he/she. It's my fault for speed reading, and not double checking the facts before I posted. I may have been testing my own assumption that it was a male.
So, if this proves nothing else, it should remind us not rush to judgement.

Tough isn't it?

edit on 22-9-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Marvelously mesmerizing media makes me map my mentally manufactured mindscape much modified

In other words, I love that video and it made a few things adjust stress levels as through they were surface crust (vs inner crust as per expanding earth(more on Neal's site and some notions of my own in a forthcoming post)) in the image I hold in my mind of our world. There can be mental earthquakes as well as physical ones. Certain ideas act to overcome the mental friction other ideas have in our mind acting as a locked fault.

If the precisely correct amount of pressure (even the most minuscule) is applied the result will be a tremendous earth(mind in this case) quake which has aftershocks as older concepts are brought up and reexamined in light of newer mental inductions(these are different than deductions in that they come from within you center of your conscious mind whereas deductions are based upon the weighing of outside stimuli) of thought. This results in a change of the internal landscape to such a degree as to almost make it entirely unrecognizable; a strong enough mental quake results in a psychotic break.

Smaller mental quakes(microseisms if you will), on the other hand happen every day embedded within the background that is anyone's running mental commentary (mine is ultra-high speed and holographic).

Anyway, enough of this prattle.

More science...

Hey Robin, I understand both points of view. I am very much like you in that I am a believer first and have had to learn some skepticism. I also am like puterman in that I love looking at data in many ways (charts and graphs) and just kind of letting my brain drift and float to see if it can establish any patterns or if the numbers may be able to tell me something different if I organize them in a different orientation.

Healthy debate is an excellent learning medium, spaces between each of us allow room for growth and are critical areas for the germination of all important questions. By treading in to those ares that are uncommon, you are actually better able to strengthen what common ground you have with any other. But then I am sure you know all of this already.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, I write in a very stream-of-consciousness type of phrasing. It is my best attempt at conveying what runs through my mind on a continual basis in ways that may provide for more illumination upon any topics touched upon by providing one more person's perspective that allows for others to perhaps view something in and gain a bit more from what they already know.

WC, I do the same thing when rereading (I am continually going back in to thread in which I am active for numerous reasons, this is one of the things that strengthens my interior mental landscape of things and allows for further clarification of the web of connectedness of all things) old posts.

I generally have the page zoomed in so that I can't see the avatar (especially on my iphone) and don't pay real close attention to the title text so a lot of times I really don't know who's post I am reading often times.

I get a fair way through one and think to myself, "wow, this person is pretty darned smart and this is a very well worded post," only to find that it's one of mine.

Does that count as digital narcissism?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

i do concur.
mental manipulations magnificently manifest many masterfully moving musings.

and you have a surplus of interesting theory which is why we find your musings more than entertaining. thank you as always

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Kdog.....that video you linked is like the compulation of everything being discussed here. It's marvelous. So I am posting the link again:

Watch this

Wonderful scientific based video everyone should watch

I soaked this up to the point that I started taking notes. This statement stood out the most to me:

"The electrical fluctuations in the Ionosphere caused by the Radon induced ionizations from below can be measured by orbiting satellites..." (remember, this is taken from notes, so not exact)

A screen shot:

These are the methods outlined for ways to watch for a coming quake:

*Thermal (infrared)
*Ionospheric
*VLF Electromagnetic
*microseismic
*Gaseous
*Animal
*And more......

As part of the 'and more', I would like to add:

*Deep tremors
*Atmospheric anomalies
*Physical symptoms

In light of this video, and all the numerous documents and actual government programs I am a firm believer in the radon gas/ionization affect prior to a large quake. This is good science. They have even been able to demonstrate in a controlled lab experiment that certain rocks DO give off not only Radon gas when put under enough pressure, but Electromagnetic energy also. The physical affects of Radon on the environment (ie ionization of water molecules and affects on the upper atmosphere) is also well documented and based on scientific study. This has been measured from above with Satellites....WHY would this not then be used????

The evidence provided up to this point, not only by the above video, but numerous documents and studies now collected by various ATS members.....is simply amazing, and to me solid proof that not only is it plausible to forecast where a major quake is about to occur....but very likely already happening. The infrared images from above Japan leading up-to and after the quake. The EM recordings (in a graph) showing the fluctuations and spikes leading up to and during the Japan quake. The documents regarding the measured energy wave (or bubble) moving through the atmosphere during and after the Japan quake.

How do they HAVE these documents/images/graphs?? Has anyone thought about this??? This implies, no PROVES that the means to watch/study/measure/WARN is ALREADY IN PLACE.

THIS is why I started this thread. THIS is why I am still keeping an open mind to TM. THIS is why I am concerned that there is a possibility that TM is legit. Because it is not only possible but likely that our Government KNOWS about this technology and is using it. Heck...they helped CREATE most of the hardware above us that's taking those measurements. You don't think they have teams of scientists pouring over the info retrieved after what was discovered from the Japan quake?

In light of all of this....I think it is only common sense you guys.

I have NO DOUBT that the ability to forecast (not accurately predict) a large quake is possible. The ONLY thing I question is if TM is telling the truth about thier involvement and if Southern California is actually demonstrating these signs/symptoms.

NOW...do we have ways to access these measurements? Time to find links to resources that provides the info to the public, if possible.

We are looking for:

***Thermal mapping
***Ionospheric flucuation imaging/measurments
***VLF recording
***Microseism
***Radon gas emission and its causal affects

OH....and the more I find out, the more I think I caught a picture of the ionization caused by the 6.4 quake off vancouver island in this picture taken shortly after the quake:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

This makes me soooooo excited I can hardly breathe!! I REALLY think you are correct. We already have the capabilities and I think the graphs were awesome. They really help when trying to understand the process by which you describe. Lets figure this out!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

WC, I only am able to glance over your post briefly before I gotta run out but the Radon part got me. I bought a house a few years ago and the inspector, the agent, and the bank asked that I get a Radon reading done. I had no idea what this was and just paid the $150 for the test. I am not sure I even got the results in all the papers that came with the house. Last year TN did a state wide coverage of Radon test for free to the public and, I once again did the test and sent it in.

I am sure that I can google Radon for a better understanding later but, you have my thoughts swirling at the moment. I wonder where the Radon is coming from that it is higher here than in other areas.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

WC, I only am able to glance over your post briefly before I gotta run out but the Radon part got me. I bought a house a few years ago and the inspector, the agent, and the bank asked that I get a Radon reading done. I had no idea what this was and just paid the $150 for the test. I am not sure I even got the results in all the papers that came with the house. Last year TN did a state wide coverage of Radon test for free to the public and, I once again did the test and sent it in.

I am sure that I can google Radon for a better understanding later but, you have my thoughts swirling at the moment. I wonder where the Radon is coming from that it is higher here than in other areas.

Just so ya know....I too live in Tennessee. I am also a Realtor.

With that said, let me also say that our State (especially in middle Tennessee) is known for its high level of radon. You can test any home in this state and it will be high! We are also known for termites..... but....not every home has termites.

The house across the street from me was sold quickly. When I sold it a part of their inspection was radon (this has to be requested by the buyer) and it came back high...obviously and so they put in a type of pump like thingy that relieves the radon within the home but it is everywhere here, I am sorry to say.
edit on 22-9-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Here is a link to a US map that shows radon levels in each state.
energy.cr.usgs.gov...

edit on 22-9-2011 by MamaJ because: add a link and spelling ;-)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join