It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Member Claiming To Have Important Warning/Information. You Be The Judge...

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
And this one in VA!

edit on 20-9-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Dont panic. The earth farts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Thank you great find.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Summer...go look on my thread and listen to all the new ones I'm finding from all over the world....I'm posting all the ones I come across I haven't heard before www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Will do!

Those I just happen to run across while seeing some videos of the skies that people had taken right after the quake...the strange ripple clouds above VA and DC.

So according to those two vids, VA had that strange sucking air sound, and CO had the sonic boom sound recorded PRIOR to their quakes. There has to be some connection between the two. Why the different sounds? What do those particular sounds indicate?

edit on 20-9-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This might be some additional information in an article dated Sept 19, 2011 on the NASA Science news website:

The Secret Lives of Solar Flares

“We’ve just learned that some flares are many times stronger than previously thought,” says University of Colorado physicist Tom Woods who led the research team. “Solar flares were already the biggest explosions in the solar system—and this discovery makes them even bigger.”

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO), launched in February 2010, made the finding: About 1 in 7 flares experience an “aftershock.”

About ninety minutes after the flare dies down, it springs to life again, producing an extra surge of extreme ultraviolet radiation.

The extra energy from the late phase can have a big effect on Earth. Extreme ultraviolet wavelengths are particularly good at heating and ionizing Earth’s upper atmosphere. When our planet’s atmosphere is heated by extreme UV radiation, it puffs up, accelerating the decay of low-orbiting satellites. Furthermore, the ionizing action of extreme UV can bend radio signals and disrupt the normal operation of GPS.

*Bold is mine

I know TM said it had nothing to do with solar flares, but that doesn't mean it isn't a factor in the bigger scheme of things. It may be one (of many) catalysts that starts off a chain reaction that leads to bigger & bigger events (the butterfly effect...which I've seen mentioned several times especially in this thread).

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I don't know, but there are at least 3 distinct sounds...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
reply to post by CLPrime

Something else that bubbled to the surface of my awareness is this:

What if the larger earthquakes are like the early part of the time when the disk is spinning slowly (relative to what it ramps up to) then as smaller quakes happen, that seismic energy goes out while there is still a fair amount of "free floating" energy released by an earlier quake.

This additional (minor) energy released might reach a point which causes a type of free oscillation of the earth.

This is like he explanation of why it takes a while for the ringing to build up wih the crystal goblet and a finger.

So when I watch this and apply the same principles to the earth I come up with:

Synchronicity

EVERYTHING in nature is always in motion to be in synchronicity.....

When science has no absolute formula, mathematics has to rely on the laws of chance to find a probable answer which so far has technically provided a workable accuracy in today’s world. Jung’s investigation into synchronicity will perhaps be further researched from his initial stage of abstractional discovery before we can grasp a new scientific truth. From past experiences we become aware that by chance, synchronicities are likely to happen when certain patterns leading-up to an event draw near. Finally, we may enable these synchronicities to affect our decisions which gradually become unconsciously accepted, guiding our destiny along with the future patterns of events.

source

***Synchronicity vs Chaos

***math in nature

***Fractals article

BALANCE

Is there a 'wobble' to our earth????? Is it in constant motion towards attaining its balance....meaning that everything in nature is also moving towards that balance/synchronicity and we are along for the ride.

How does this apply to what we are talking about? If we look at the resonance, cavitation, ionization, sounds in the sky and earth with this blanket theory in mind we realize that it IS all related. It HAS to be.

The boiling pot of soup. Amazing it was brought up yesterday. Around the same time I was having a similar thought about not only our atmosphere being heated up, but the earth itself. It has nothing to do with pollution.

We see obvious signs of heat in the earth through volcanos and calderas....'hot' spots. How about the very center of our earth? We suspect it is so hot that it isn't even solid. Heat travels different ways. This is basic training in fire fighting academy (yes...i did that.
it was an absolute blast) Okay, so:

Heat transfers through:

Conduction:

is the transfer of thermal energy between regions of matter due to a temperature gradient. Heat spontaneously flows from a region of higher temperature to a region of lower temperature, temperature differences over time, approaching thermal equilibrium

Convection: (the most accepted when it comes to the earths mantle)

Convection is the movement of molecules within fluids (i.e. liquids, gases) and rheids. It cannot take place in solids, since neither bulk current flows nor significant diffusion can take place in solids.

Convection is one of the major modes of heat transfer and mass transfer. Convective heat and mass transfer take place through both diffusion – the random Brownian motion of individual particles in the fluid – and by advection, in which matter or heat is transported by the larger-scale motion of currents in the fluid. In the context of heat and mass transfer, the term "convection" is used to refer to the sum of advective and diffusive transfer.[1] Note that a common use of the term convection refers specifically to heat transfer by convection, as opposed to convection in general.

Radiation:

Thermal radiation is electromagnetic radiation generated by the thermal motion of charged particles in matter. All matter with a temperature greater than absolute zero emits thermal radiation.

Examples of thermal radiation include visible light emitted by an incandescent light bulb, infrared radiation emitted by animals and detectable with an infrared camera, and the cosmic microwave background radiation. Thermal radiation is different from thermal convection and thermal conduction--a person near a raging bonfire feels radiant heating from the fire, even if the surrounding air is very cold.

source

YES..this is all related. Balance. Synchronicity. Nature.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

The earth does wobble in it's dance around the sun. It is called the Precession of the Equinox and it's a 26000 year cycle.

And as far as what goes on benefh the surface, there is more than likely much more going on than is generally thought (at least among those who"know") and is probably stranger than what even we here have been imagining.

Later tonight, I will link a file that has some interesting theory to it along wih some higher level math that is a bit beyond me but some here may understand.

Stay safe everyone!
edit on 20-9-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Enevly seen

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I know we have learned alot from this thread,but does anyone think that we were mislead?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Not sure if we were mislead... wish tmiddlebrook would make an appearance

He could be laughing at us, or pleased that we took the ball and ran with it and learned a lot in the process

or he is deep sixed.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I know that I learned alot and I still have to read the last couple pages again, so I am glad that TM chose to post his story. This thread is just full of information and new things that I had not seen before.

And I am glad there was no large quake in California, but I know someday there will be, interesting area out by the Salton Sea, seems like it could become active someday...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Well, I would say that since he hasn't signed back in since Sept.14th that he either was hoaxing us, or he has created another account and is watching quietly from the nosebleed section until he gets any new information. His last e-mail entered said that the imminent part was subject to something, so maybe they made a mountain out of a molehill.

I personally would like to think that if he is a scientist that works for any kind of company that is trying to predict EQ's, that maybe we taught him a thing or two. Maybe he can get something to use out of all this. If we see we work released soon that links all of this together I will know you geniuses are behind it in some small way.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

My gut says we were hoaxed.Doesn't matter though, because this thread has evolved to something else. I just wish it wasn't labled hoax.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Geologically speaking...'imminent' has NOT passed.

It's only been a couple of weeks. Things seem to have definately calmed down quake-wise, but that isn't necessarily a good thing.

I hope we were hoaxed. Like you guys have said....we learned so much by all this digging around, that it's kinda beside the point, except for the fact that it caused stress. That part would tick me off...because there are other ways to impart information besides trying to scare people.

Anyways, that TM hasn't been back leads me to think that either it was a hoax and they had their fun, they were discovered and shut down -OR- there just hasn't been anything else to add and we have been doing quite well in our research.

I am not about to stop watching Southern California....all of the coast, ofcourse. Actually, after having experiencing this thread....all of the world!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You know, I kind of like it in here. There hasn't been much trollishness at all since we've been sequestered in here (not that we're not active in other threads) and I am impressed with what's been brought forth and the additional commentary provided by those linking sources.

We've learned a great deal about he state of the art in seismology, advanced satellite imaging, predictive algorithms that give startlingly accurate time/place forecasting, computer simulation environments that model damage to infrastructure (I've even skimmed a report that studies donation flow and models it like a hydrologist studying river currents) among other things.

Add to that, the way ideas have crossbred to synthesize some fascinating suppositions.

And on top of all of that, the bringing together of posters who might not otherwise have encountered one another.

If we've been had, when was the last time you learned so much from a troll?

Or rather, the response to that troll.

Heck, for that matter, when's the last time you learned this much from a legitimate thread?

Maybe tmiddlebrook is phony, maybe they're legit and got bagged, maybe it was something else entirely.

We can either continue looking in to what we've found and expand upon it (here in hoaxland notwithstanding) or we can drift away and let his thread languish. It's up to us to try and puzzle out what sort of picture is being hinted at from what we've been given thusfar until such a time as we get more clues.

One of the other things inam good at is grasping an overall latter from a remarkable small number of clues, trust me folks, there is something here and it's only a matter of time until we have enough pieces for a clearer image to emerge and soon everyone will be able to examine in detail what we're all currently trying to pick out from the static.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I was thinking that perhaps
Middlebrook was doing an
experiment of his/her own to
see what the reactions would
be from people that were told
an earthquake was imminent.
This would be a Hoax of sorts
but its been a learning one for
me. I appreciate all the
great information brought forth
by the fine people here. I wait
and we shall see.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, I don't think being hoaxed and becoming wiser is such a good thing. If you were conned out of your money, you'd be more thoughtful in the future, but you'd still be out of pocket.

This thread was a good thing. Firstly, California had nothing to do with Arkansas and I was very happy Westcoast provided a place in the universe for this particular discussion. I too was curious and am never afraid to study or solve a mystery.

Let me say I am a believer first. And a skeptic second. I had to learn that last part the hard way. My first reaction was pure excitment and exhilaration when I read the post on the Arkansas thread. Then, I had to apply my skeptic. It didn't take me long to conclude that this person was not being truthful. A literary study of the post made it evident.

But more to the point, truth has a beautiful ring to it. Natural things follow a natural path. And it's not an idylic wonderland full of happy plants and animals. It's real. Real life. Real death. And everything inbetween. The laws of physics apply but in the end it looks like art. When things are in balance and natural, it is a ring.

Our modern civilization does not have that ring. It is a noisy machine.

middlebrooks writings do not ring of truth. When I think about it, it does not sound of music or nature. It sounds like a car that you are grinding it's gears trying to get into first.

middlebrooks provide no real information. All the information provided was from your curiousity.

When you are telling a story, the most important part is the begining. If you can't get that right, no one is going to travel with you and find the middle(brook) and the end of the story. So, look at the opening lines.

"I have no idea where or how to really draw attention to this post. never done this before and would be fired on the spot for doing this, but i want to go on record somewhere before this all happens. this is the first spot i found where i could post."

When I analyse something, I like to boil it down like a stew. You get all the salts that way. When I think about middlebrook, I think of the first email and that's where my problems with it begin.

"this is the first spot i found where i could post."

Really??????

This is the internet. I could find a billion places to post my writings. I have so many choices it hurts my head.
This is not the only place I could find to post my earth shattering discoveries. I may have documented my historic graffiti here on ATS. But it's not the only game in town.

So, "this is the first spot i found where i could post" is a false statement. It is not the truth.

It does not ring. It is fabricated to appear as if they are desperate, and innocent and just wanting to blow the whistle "before this all happens". Think about all the sci-fi movies where the protagonist records something for the future as the present burns down in the background. You know, the scientist is making a video to explain how their experiment went awry and the monster is approaching to spell his doom. And then we flash back to see how all the gore unfolded. Very typical in sci-fi ficks. This is exactly the approach taken by middlebrook. You can't fool this sci-fi junkie.

Hell, my life seems like a bad sci-fi film. Which means, that the plot twists are so inexplicable that they have to be made up. Which means, that if I am the author of my own existence, I am a worse writer than I think I am.

Ug.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Wow, that was a long post full if I, I, I's to say you don't believe in this Tmiddlebrook.
He was right about an upcoming L.A. quake. It happened, could have been a coincidence or not.
Bottom line, we can't prove him a hoaxer or not. He brought about conversation so no loss.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Maybe nothing but....read all the posts...going on now. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/21/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join