It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Member Claiming To Have Important Warning/Information. You Be The Judge...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I think that's a good idea.

Yep, I'm still here
Been busy (as I see westcoast has) for the past couple days, but I've been trying to keep up with the thread as best as possible. Unfortunately, the time needed to keep up with the thread has taken time away from being able to post anything of any use of my own in it, so I've just been a silent observer for a bit.

But, these sounds... they've intrigued me ever since they started in earnest a few months ago.

Something tells me they have a seismic origin, or something along those lines. And, being a non-professional physicist, I know plenty about harmonics and whatnot... and harmonics/resonance of some form would seem to me to be the most plausible explanation for these sounds. And one of the key mechanisms of harmonic effects that comes to mind is deep-earth and fault-source activity.

It's eerie. But, moreover, if there is a correlation... I think it most definitely benefits the thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I've been considering HAARP since before I ever joined this site. And I've found no legitimate (let alone convincing) correlation as of yet. It shouldn't be ruled out, but, personally, I think other sources should be considered first.

However, we might be looking at a HAARP-like effect. What we think HAARP might be doing may be very similar to what nature is actually doing.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I agree....I have thought from the first time I heard this, that it is coming either FROM the Earth itself, or from some sort of atmospheric effect. Not saying this is the source....just listen though....go down the list and listen to #1,#3,#14,#15,#16,#20,#21,#22, and #23
www.astrosurf.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Check out this thread too....there is one on this particular page which someone is reporting sound/vibration this morning (19th) in Virginia.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have a few things to do, but I'll be off and on today and start compiling a list.
edit on 9/19/2011 by StealthyKat because: added content

That was my post
I follow, and contribute to the quakes, sounds and this post. I think there is a connection somehow - HOW?...I'm not exactly sure.

I can tell you that sound drove me nuts. I have very acute hearing, which made it bad enough. It was the ability to actually "feel" the sound that was bothersome.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Yes...I posted it too on my other thread, but didn't get much reaction there. Interesting though huh?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by summer5

Yes...I posted it too on my other thread, but didn't get much reaction there. Interesting though huh?

Interesting AND disturbing to say the least.

On a positive note - at least I am not the only one who has experienced this. Most people would think I was nuts!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

No.....not at all. I'm doing some research right now and all I can say is....it's going to take some time. I am finding SO MANY reports that I already have 2 pages and no end in site. All over the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Most of you may have heard this, but I'll post it anyway....this is the sound of the Japan quake taken from a hydrophone (under the sea) pretty far away.....it resembles the "sound " in a way.....but I doubt it's anything to do with it (?) It's very similar though. Interesting anyway.... www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
reply to post by onthelookout

...(& it's very dry reading...but the implications are amazing) ...

Dude, have you seen the titles of the things I've been posting?

LOL Yes, you got me :-) ...I am kind of surprised that the book was published, because I mean - who is his audience? An astrologer is not often interested in the dry, science working of things. And scientists? Well they wrote astrology off a long time ago...so...

Why did I read it? Because as a data analyst, who is also interested in things of a metaphysical nature - I have a tendency of trying to make the two be friends. I've studied Astrology for years with this mindset, and once I got past my biased against it - I was pleasantly surprised. A wealth of untapped information going back thousands of years. However, if you don't want to destroy your credibility in the strictly logical world, then you keep it to yourself.

One oddity she discovered in mine is a yod, though it has been a number of decades since that reading so I couldn't tell you much more than the fact that there is one present in my natal chart and that she was quite surprised to have found it owing to they're rarity.

Yes, the Yod...or "The finger of God". Fun for you to be sure. Two planets in sextile (60 degrees) in a quincunx (150 degrees) of a 3rd planet. That 3rd planet they are pointing to is the key to unlocking all kinds of potential in you, but until you figure it out (it's a secret even to you...a blind spot...or more like buried under 20 feet of dirt) there's all kind of dilema & confusion. But when you *do* figure it out...holy *ell - watch out. (Tarnished star my a**
)

Ok...I have to get back on topic as I could talk forever about astrology...and I can just hear the moaning coming from the audience :-P

----------------------------------

My interest in the resonance/harmonics ideas comes from how many times I come across it in the many different subjects I've looked into over the years. Music (I played classical flute for 20 years), astrology, healing (tuning fork therapy, etc.), Nikola Tesla's work (I'm completely in awe of this man), the theory that it was somehow harnessed to move the stones back in ancient times in places such as stonehenge & pyramids, as well as the idea of it being used to induce a trance state (such as drumming while in stonehenge to cause a resonance that causes our brainwaves to move towards theta-delta).

And now potentially playing a role in earthquakes? It seems to be everywhere...so intriguing...
edit on 9/19/2011 by onthelookout because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Oh, I think it is most definately on-topic. This is what I posted in my OP almost a year ago, in regards to the rumbling sounds I have been hearing here in the PNW:

I still believe that it is geological in nature. The sounds reverberates through my body and it's HUGE. It sounds like it is coming from the sky....but it eminates through your body like it's from the ground. I don't know if that makes sense??? I would love to see if these rumblings tie into tectonic activity. The last time I heard it it came from the SouthEast of my location, the time before to the NorthWest, but always from the sky.

Here is the link: Thread about rumbling sounds

The OP includes a couple of videos I made of the rumbling sounds. Not as good as yours....but with earphones, you can hear it slightly. It is in such a low hrtz range that it is hard to record. A few pages into the thread (there are 20 pages to it)....other members (Putmerman ofcourse!!!) did some cool stuff with the recordings and it is very interesting.

I DO believe these sounds are connected to the geological and possibly solar activity.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

*ding, ding, ding*

"...It seems to be everywhere..."

Yes. It does. Once again, I do not believe in coincidences.

Could it be that such a simple concept as resonance is a huge piece to the proverbial puzzle? It keeps coming up. I think it is.....I can feel it in my bones. (yes, that pun is completely intentional.
)
edit on 19-9-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

ETA: Oh man...amazing how once you adjust your perception, a whole new array of possibilities come into focus. Resonance.....deep tremors.

Resonance:

Investigators measured these disruptions, called seismotraveling ionospheric disturbances, using about 1,000 global positioning system (GPS) receivers in Japan and Taiwan. Disruptions of the electrically charged particles in the ionosphere would lead to anomalies in radio signals between the ground receivers and the GPS satellites, data that scientists can measure.

source - japan quake study

It's all connected you guys.

The definition of tremor:

seismology minor earthquake: a quivering or vibration caused by slippage of the Earth's crust at a fault, especially before or after a major earthquake

source

VIBRATION

seismotraveling ionospheric disturbances =

•Rayleigh, acoustic, and tsunami-generated waves

source

ACOUSTIC

TREMOR

RESONANCE

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Just curious, are you doing data on "all the strange sounds"...what I mean is I have also heard that strange higher pitch sound that appears to come from the sky. Last night was the first time, I had experienced myself, that low rumble that you couldn't detect if it was from the sky or the ground - it just was!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
WATCH OUT!!! My brain is now running with this one on its own.....

WHAT IF: The deep well injections do not cause earthquakes due to the pressence of the water, but:

CAVITATION

Think about that one.....and then all of its implications.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Source

Cavitation is the formation of empty cavities in a liquid by high forces and the immediate implosion of them. (A liquid is a continuum and repairs itself if it is torn apart.) Cavitation occurs when a liquid is subjected to rapid changes of pressure causing the formation of cavities in the lower pressure regions of the liquid.

Non inertial cavitation is the process in which a bubble in a fluid is forced to oscillate in size or shape due to some form of energy input, such as an acoustic field.

Oh wow. I just...and then...if the....ok...my head just exploded.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

My reaction as well!
No pun intended
Seriously, it's worth a look. I have started trying to compile a list of the sounds, locations, and dates of the sounds. I knew there were many but d***.....it just goes on and on.....I'm on my fifth page already! I AM seeing a trend though. SO many in March 2011.....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

This just took an entirely new ominous turn.

If it were possible to think of the Earth as a giant fluid ball, then I would guess that the sounds are leaked resonances from non-inertial cavitation (as described above), while the 'boom's heard recently are a result of cavity collapses.

But, wait... the Earth is essentially a giant fluid ball...from the mantle down....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So many in March, huh? That just made me think of another thread that I *think* had a lot of posts around the March time frame (little before & little after) in regards to alternative methods of earthquake predictions about people's physical symptoms as well as animals acting weird.

If pressure is being exerted from externally & messing with the earth then of course it's feasible that it's messing with us biological types.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just in case anything comes up today....I found 3 reports of the sound today

9/19/11 Boston Massachusets aprox 7am

9/19/11 SW Virginia aprox 1:30 am

9/19/11 Pennsylvania aprox 1-2 pm
edit on 9/19/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Just in case anything comes up today....I found 3 reports of the sound today

9/19/11 Boston Massachusets aprox 7am

9/19/11 SW Virginia aprox 1:30 am

9/19/11 Pennsylvania aprox 1-2 pm
edit on 9/19/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

Hmmm...ALL on the east coast! INTERESTING!!

edit on 19-9-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Exactly....that's why I wanted to post it....because if there is anything that happens....even a small quake...we can document it. I'm going to document each new one I see like that and maybe something will come of it...who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join