It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My boring introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hello everyone !

Been lurking around for awhile, time to subscribe, as many other people did...
I'm into IT, got various but not omniscient knowledge in that vast domain... totally geek, IT is also my main hobby.

As I already stated in another thread, i'm a believer, but not a blind-believer. I like doing my own analysis based on various factors, sometimes including other people's posts, but I tend to prefer to make my own opinion, I'm not much influencable.

I take some of the topics on this forum seriously, but many other as pure bs, but still often read them just for fun. Anyway, i'm not a troll, so if I read something just to have a good laught, I will probably never post in that thread. A good example would be the various and unnumerrable Nibiru threads, I find some especially funny and always like to read a quick debunk by Phage, even if I sometime finds his arguments a bit humm... redundant ;o)

I think people will often skip parts of my posts, because I tend to write huge texts when I argue on something. and I'm not affraid of my opinions, so, there will probably be some people not liking me around because of my opinions, but I always try to express them in a way that doesn't offend anyone... But sometimes I fail to...
Btw i'm not here to make friends, so that's not a big issue, but i'm not here to make ennemies either...

Anyway for those who read my future (or the few past) posts I do, if you have specific question(s) about what I post, you may u2u me if you want, I don't mind... and I will probably reply most of them. Anyway I try to cover as much as I can in my posts, so in most situations, this shouldn't be required.

Well, I might have to add that I'm usually not referencing my arguments, except when it's not possible to explain something clearly without some reference. If you think I should reference something and give a source, just ask. It's not because I don't have it that I don't quote it... Usually it's just because I'm to lazy to do it... (I'm a very lazy guy)

Well, I have nothing more to add yet :-) See ya around !

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Hi welcome to ATS, good to meet you. I was also a lurker. I look foward to seeing your posts in the future.

I also find some of the threads hilarious, but I have noticed that once in awhile something pops up within some of those threads that is pretty interesting, but its pretty rare when that happens.
edit on 26-8-2011 by GaboVarfang because: to add

edit on 26-8-2011 by GaboVarfang because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
there will probably be some people not liking me around because of my opinions, but I always try to express them in a way that doesn't offend anyone... But sometimes I fail to...

...i sometimes try to not be offensive but i usually fail...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e46ab0544e53.gif[/atsimg]
...welcome to the show...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Welcome, I joined yesterday it's actually really good being part of the community although it takes to time to get 'in with the crowd' lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your intro was WAY more exciting than mine!! That's why I had to reply.....welcome....prepare to be dealt with if you make a post....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaboVarfang

Hi welcome to ATS, good to meet you. I was also a lurker. I look foward to seeing your posts in the future.

I also find some of the threads hilarious, but I have noticed that once in awhile something pops up within some of those threads that is pretty interesting, but its pretty rare when that happens.
edit on 26-8-2011 by GaboVarfang because: to add

edit on 26-8-2011 by GaboVarfang because: (no reason given)

Yeah, agree... Interesting, but still funny
Some even take hours to read

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer
Your intro was WAY more exciting than mine!! That's why I had to reply.....welcome....prepare to be dealt with if you make a post....

I think I am... I'd take it as some kind of challenge, and I like challenges :-)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hello. Goodluck. Watch your side! Bored now!.

Cyber bye

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Welcome and thanks for the courage you display.
We all have our journey and find the end of it someday.
Take everything serious but nothing personally and cruize !!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hello Ghostfreak1,And welcome to ATS ! Your going to love it here hope to see you soon in the main forums..Peace sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Anyone with a Scorpius avatar is all right by me...

Always good to have more critical thinker type believers around. Far to many unbalanced extremists (on both sides of the fence) on ATS these days in certain popular subjects, the middle ground needs more meat.

Edit:- Whoops just realized how old this was, sorry...

edit on 26-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join