It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Terrorism - the numbers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Get a calendar pick a year at random and you be guaranteed to make list just like that but for any number of terrorist organisations. For example if you pick the 70's there will be far far longer list of atrocities committed by Irish Catholics (under the banner Provisional IRA).

It just so happens that in the start of the 21st century the islamic terrorist is having "their moment" in history.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Islamic terrorists obey their terrible law.

'Christian' terrorists are not Christian.

Christ tells His followers to be gentle and loving to all, regardless.

So yet again His name is taken in vain.

And although I realise that there are many millions of Muslems who are not terrorists, the fact remains - Islamic terrorists do most of the terrible damage to humanity.

So people come to hate and mistrust all Muslems - wrong, but understandable.

Troll much?, you cant even spell the word "muslim", what would you know about Islam.
Islamic teachings state to fight those who persecute/oppress you, unlike the western civilians who lay down while their jewish masters rape their country and get them to fight and die for their cause.

Christ tells his followers to be gentle and loving regardless?
"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION." Luke 12:49 & 51
"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD." Matthew 10:34
"Jesus will punish anyone who doesn't know GOD and won't abey his message" THESSAL 1:8
“And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war"
Revelation 19:11,14

Now would you like me to unleash a multi-page post with quotes from the the bible where other prophetsthat both christians and muslims believe in) were involved in war as opposed to turning the other cheek?. I'd say you're too brain-washed by zionists to talk any sense into though, and on that note you do know the bible tells us the anti-christ is a jew?

Islamic terrorists do most of the terrible damage to humanity?
You've got to be joking right, Hitler, was he a muslim, was Islam to blame for the millions killed in WWII? what about the jewish Russian communists who killed millions, were they muslim?, what about the crusades, did muslims start that too by defending themselves? I could go on and on, but you've clearly got no idea about history whatsoever, just keep turnging the other cheek to your zionist owners and see how far you get.

"So people come to hate and mistrust all Muslems - wrong, but understandable", deluded people yeah, and on the contrary, Islam has one of the highest(if not the highest) convert rates on earth today if you want to make generalisations. Muslims love Jesus and will follow him when he returns so how about you concentrate on the jews who tried killing Jesus the first time and will try and kill him again when he returns. The christians really need to work with the muslims as best they can, as they would be the two closest religions in the world, and in general its clearly going to be the muslims and christains fighting the jews & occultists when Jesus returns.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Why do so many people on ATS defend Islam? The very same people HATE Christian, tea parties, Republicans and all kinds of other groups. Then they prattle on about "Islamophobia". An MSM created buzzword. Not to mention most people on ATS hate religion all together (unless of course its Islam). The inconsistency really makes no sense at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Polite Mod Request

Hi People,

Usual story...can we keep it focussed on the topic and not on eachother please...

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gannicus

So it would be better if we all thought and believed in exactly the same things as yourself? Wouldn't make for much of a discussion board now would it?

Everyone must hate the Muslims and Everyone must love Ron Paul. It's pretty much like that anyway.
edit on 27-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
Why do so many people on ATS defend Islam? The very same people HATE Christian, tea parties, Republicans and all kinds of other groups. Then they prattle on about "Islamophobia". An MSM created buzzword. Not to mention most people on ATS hate religion all together (unless of course its Islam). The inconsistency really makes no sense at all.

Probably because it's pretty obvious that the jews who run Israel, America, the media, and the banks(who fund the wars) are on a one way mission to wipe muslims(or anyone who has the power to stop them) off the map or at least enslave them into a jewish run system, so sticking up for the oppressed who are getting killed with help of billions of dollars from twestern taxpayers is not an inconsistency at all.

It seems the zionists fear just how big Islam really is and that muslims cant be brain-washed as easily by governments as the average westerner can, after all Muslims are smarter than you probably give them credit for, most muslims didnt have a TV as a permanent babysitter when they were kids, jewish propoganda doesnt own them like it does the west.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The motto of this site is deny ignorance. And Islamophobia is just the spreading of ignorance. In many ways it is the same as Hitler was in the 30's spreading fear about Judaism. They claim that Islam is at fault when a terrorist does something even though religious leaders condemn these acts? But you never hear about that do you. Would it be acceptable to label all Catholics as child molesters because a few priests did that crime? So should we invade Vatican city and take out the patron saint of pedophiles? And most people on ATS does not hate religion they just hate it being forced upon them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

And most people on ATS does not hate religion they just hate it being forced upon them.

A significant part of muslims, often majorities in their home countries where brainwashing is strong from birth, wants to force religion on others.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Why do I never see the term "Christianphobia" in the MANY anti-Christian threads that pop up on these forums?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Originally posted by Maslo

A significant part of muslims, often majorities in their home countries where brainwashing is strong from birth, wants to force religion on others.

And a significant number of jews/zionists want to force you to be their slave too, at least in Islam all muslims are theoretically considered equal, whereas if you're not born a jew then you just arent going to cut it with the jewish chosen race
. I find it funny that the jews talk about Hitler's(the mad-mans) ideals of a superior race as if they were so abhorrent, yet they believe in the same ridiculous dogma(that they are the superior race) and go around the world like Hitlers wiping out anyone they can(including masses of innocent people in numerous false-flag ops).

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

I think you're just a Jewaphobe.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Gannicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Haxsaw

I think you're just a Jewaphobe.

lol, ok, dont deal with the facts, just pull out your labels. Now let me try one: I think you're a factaphobe.
Remember the mods request to play the ball not the man, try sticking to the facts from now on, you're getting too hung up on your "phobes", point taken that not many people label those who bash christains as anti-christian, I totally agree with you on that one. But again if you want ot be consistent look at the word "anti-semetic", anytime someone brings up a fact about jewish atrocities they are quickly labelled anti-semetic by the zealous zionists and their sympathisers, often called Hitlers and blamed for the holocaust, but the fact you've attempted to call me a "jewaphobe" puts you in that category.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

This thread is about muslims, not jews. I am no fan of jewish religion or Israeli politics, too, but it is off-topic in this thread, so why are you bringing this up? Can you defend your ideology without bringing up the jewish boogeyman all the time?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It is not that they defend Islam so much - but they see it as 'rubbing the Christards and Republitards noses in diversity' - plus of course they totally misunderstand what Islam is.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

it's all trendy.

flavor of the day, same with the poor pali's.

ya'd think israel was waging war all over the world and hooking up with china.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

No, well compare.

You compile as much Christian terrorist acts that you can (and the only one that comes to mind is the Norway attack, and even that attack was aimed against the Leftists who are "islamizing" the country, which is partly true. Europe is being overrun by Muslims. Some people think that by the year 2100, Europe will be predominantly Muslim.) and ill gather Muslim terrorist attacks.

I would wager that 95% of the terrorist attacks committed today - in which people are killed - are perpetuated by Islamic terrorists.

Well, it depends on how you stack things up - the entire WAR effort in the Middle East (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc) seems to me could be viewed as Christian terrorism.

9/11, clearly was not the result of (just) Islamic extremists - it's been shown that many folks in the highest positions of goverenment were at least complicit in their involvement, so... there's 3,000 lives in the hands of the wonderful Christians, there!

Having said all of that, whether we (Americans, who a majority are Christians) blatantly kill folks out in the open (and hidden) thru our war effort or stage false flag events, I think Christains kill WAY more in quantity, while Muslim actions seem to be more often and somewhat 'dastardly'.

Ultimately, I think Christians lose this argument but think both views are extremely hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Haxsaw

This thread is about muslims, not jews. I am no fan of jewish religion or Israeli politics, too, but it is off-topic in this thread, so why are you bringing this up? Can you defend your ideology without bringing up the jewish boogeyman all the time?

I havent seen a legitimate attack on Islam to bother defending it too much in this thread. On the other hand I have seen alot of deluded individuals talk diatribe that they clearly have no idea about, but that is to be expected, and that is what I've addressed thus far.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here is prime proof that the OP is distorted

www.loonwatch.com...

CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Terrorism numbers

LATINO 42%

OTHERS 16%

EXTREME LEFT WING GROUPS 24%

JEWISH EXTREMISTS 7%

ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS 6 %

Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two. It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group. The reason that Muslim apologists and their “leftist dhimmi allies” cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events.

If a terrorist attack does not fit the “Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times” narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and “proves” the preconceived narrative. It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros? Surely what he does not know does not exist!

The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews).

Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions

The Islamophobes live in a fantasy world where everyone is supposedly too “politically correct” to criticize Islam and Muslims. Yet, the reality is the exact opposite: you can get away with saying anything against the crescent. Can you imagine the reaction if I said that Latinos should be profiled because after all they are the ones who commit the most terrorism in the country? (For the record: I don’t believe in such profiling, because I am–unlike the right wing nutters–a believer in American ideals.)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeroK
Coming from Finland, where this terrorism threat and fear is non-existent, I find the whole concept of Islamic terrorist- hype very silly.

How bout looking at it from this view point. How many decades have the Westerners (ahem US, NATO) been #ing around with Islamist nations? Propping up puppet dictators, then creating wars against those puppet dictators that turn against them, destroying their infrastructure and killing millions of civilians over time. The current death count is over a million in Iraq alone. In addition to this, the CIA actually funded Osama and the "Al Qaida" and provided them with weapons.

Most of the civilian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan have been cause by sectarian violence or Islamic terrorism. Since my eyes were opened around 2005, I've spoken out against the war in Iraq on countless occasions; Bush and Cheney lied us into that war and should BOTH stand trial, BUT that doesn't change the fact that it is Muslim on Muslim violence that has taken the most lives, by far, in Iraq.

So, open your eyes, ask your country to stop killing their people and give them respect and you can expect to have less terrorism. Have your country bomb them more, and you can expect more terrorism.

Its as simple as that, ladies and gentlemen.

It may be that simple in Kumbaya-land, however in real world the US has done more for emerging Islamic countries than any other nation on the planet. After the Indonesian tsunami, the US provided twice as much aid as all of the Muslim countries combined, even though the victims were largely Muslim. Same goes with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan; the US provided 2x more aid to the Afghan rebels than did Muslim countries. Then there is the Billion and a half dollars Obama has given to the Palestinians since he became President, and so much more.

I have a whole list of humanitarian aid packages, and military assistance the US has provided to Muslim nations over the last 40 years, many times without so much as a thank you being asked for in return. Wanna see?

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Maslo

But would they have happened if we hadn't illegally invaded their countries and caused power vacuums? Pitting tribes and factions against one another.

Their tribes and factions don't need to be pitted against each other; they've been at each others throats since the death of Mohammed. The only reason it wasn't apparent in Iraq before the invasion was because Saddam Hussein was a secular tyrant, and he didn't put up with any religious shenanigans like mosque bombings from either side. If you engaged in activities like that, your whole family disappeared.

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by OldCorp

Uhh, I dont get it......are you refering to the word heebs? Is that a racist word? hmmm, maybe my racist dictionary is out of date lol

HEEB:

A (purposeful) mispelling of the Jewish slur 'hebe'. While before 'hebe' was an ethnic slur, 'heeb' is a word of pride regarding ones Jewish idenity. This transformation is due in large part to the emerging Jewish youth culture comming out of New York City.
The magazine Heeb: The New Jew Review, is aimed at young hip Jews.

A person using coupons and/ or bonus points on minor purchases.
Dowd asked me to use his Duane Reade card on a pack of gum. Hes such a heeb.

Verb

1. To accomplishing something while spending as little money as possible.

2. To steal or take without asking.

Noun.

Someone who steals or is cheap.
Person 1: Did Kenny get his transmission fixed?
Person 2: Yeah, he heebed it back together with some chicken wire, popsicle sticks and epoxy.

Person 1: Why are my vice grips in your toolbox? I've been looking for those forever!
Person 2: I heebed 'em.
Person 1: **cking heeb.
Person 2: Yeah, I know.

~ Urban Dictionary

That you're unaware of your racism is even more frightening. I've read a good deal of your 20 or so posts (easy to do when most of them are in only 2 threads,) and nearly all of them blame Jews for something. I think that you're not only aware of it, you revel in it, and are only feigning ignorance.

Just because some "hip" Jews have tried to take the sting out of the word by naming a magazine "Heeb" doesn't remove the stigma of the word. It's like black people calling one another "Nigga:" THEY can say it in reference to themselves, but I double-dog dare you to call a black man a nigga in the hood. You'd get exactly what you deserved.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

I also remember the Europol reports from last year - and previous years - that showed that, in Europe, Muslims accounted for only 6% of acts deemed terrorist in nature. It was also rather ironic that Israeli / Jewish extremism accounted for 7%.

[color=limegreen]The whole "Muslim Terrorist" situation is nothing more than a manufactured situation. It's sole purpose is to sell more arms, steal more resources and keep us all in fear. Again, ignore the smokescreen of religion, and what we see is people fighting back against oppression, in the form of propped-up dictators and foreign influence, and not posing any threat to us, thousands of miles away. Of course, they have to manufacture a few events close to home to show us what a threat the latest perceived enemy is in order to keep the people scared and supporting the wars. Anyone not seeing this after all these years has got to be delusional or on drugs! Oh wait.... perhaps that's not so far from the truth?

Nigeria's resources are plentiful.

Not to mention the diamond and drug smuggling routes funded by Israeli/U.S./U.K. mafia groups.

The international corporations and conglomerates are also hot and heavy in Nigeria.
Many as partners with "Nigerian" nationals.

It would make sense that many "Islamic" acts of terrorism are actually Israeli/U.S./U.K. backed and funded.

False Flags are part of the Zionist agendas.

Mossad/CIA/MI5 has a long history of forged documents and payoffs to perpetrate the game plans.

They may even be using real Muslims........

The merchant/business elite have been doing this for thousands of years !

Don't fall for the "group therapy" fast talking !

Nigeria / Oil company joint ventures

Nigerian companies

edit on Aug-27-2011 by xuenchen because:

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join