It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monk Season Finale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was just watching the Monk Season Finale and noticed a screw up. When he was in the burger place and got ketchup on his shirt he just left it and kept talking. But the next time they cut to him after the other dude was talking the ketchup was gone. Cant believe they didnt catch that. Anybody else see that??

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You're as nuerotic as Monk.

Man, I missed it. It seems like I wait all year for "the new season" then see two episodes about 5 times each with that Wednesday/Sunday replay thing...then it's the finale and I miss it!

I've never seen a Monk season Finale. Grrrrr.

Maybe next wednesday.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Go to TV Torrents and grab the Torrent file. It was a funny episode!

Anybody notice this?? I was also watching AntiTrust yesterday and Milo picked the Sesame Seeds out of the box with the weed leaf on it, then he put it back in the art box all the way at the bottom. But when he went back to see if Rabecca had put the seeds in the food he only looked in the weed box.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I did not like the Finale of Monk....I didn't like Monk that way and I didn't really believe that he could change overnight like that...

As for Antitrust, I did not notice that. I enjoyed the movie(until they had that weekend on USA where they played it until your eyes bled). Open Source rules!!

new topics

top topics

join