It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there is a...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a US political madness forum but not a UK political madness forum? im just curious to why this is? or even a EU political madness

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Because Americans think they are the only people on this planet.

We're #1 ...woohoo!

-fail-

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Probably because there aren't as many unscrupulous politicians in the UK to be hated other than the Labour Party or the Green Party or something.

That and most conspiracies and such are US based, probably shows how bored the American poopulation has been the last 100 years that they need a conspiracy theory for everything and anything as long as it's only in the US, otherwise who cares unless they;re invading it?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well instead of complaining about it, you should edit your thread and subject and make a valid point (argument if needed) as to why there should be one.

Best wishes to your endeavors.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've wondered that for a while now as well. I know I would be interested in UK or EU political madness, it would be a nice change of pace.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
All the political madness was in the eighties with the tories!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Because they hate us for our FREEDOM

EU Political Madness wouldn't work --- Too many Americans go to this website - and we're too focused on what is going on with our overly spread out country to worry about Greece - let alone whatever countries neighbor it (France?)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
why not just change it to 'political madness' no-one need be left out then

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Hey thats a good idea, then we can read about everywhere's crazy politicians and their shinanigans

new topics

top topics

join