20 times the speed of sound! New DARPA super weapon!

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... I guess my question would be how do we have the money for these and are these even necessary? Last time I checked we owned the best arsenal in the world already.

I guess these types of things have been the "UFO" sightings everybody seems to see but me;(
edit on 26-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: add stuff




posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips
 


It isn't that its needed. They are doing all of this because they can. Its only our money being spent so they can kill the planet in the name of the taxpayer.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by AllUrChips
 


It isn't that its needed. They are doing all of this because they can. Its only our money being spent so they can kill the planet in the name of the taxpayer.


Gee, when ya put it like that, I guess your right.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the new video was added to this existing thread earlier

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
the new video was added to this existing thread earlier

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Thank you this post will self destruct in 5........4..........3.............2..........1........... uh 1.............



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You dont remain the best by resting on your laurels. Move ahead.


Originally posted by AllUrChips
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... I guess my question would be how do we have the money for these and are these even necessary? Last time I checked we owned the best arsenal in the world already.

I guess these types of things have been the "UFO" sightings everybody seems to see but me;(
edit on 26-8-2011 by AllUrChips because: add stuff





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join