It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbia Gorge Bigfoot hunt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi all, I just relocated to the Columbia Gorge area of Washington state, and am looking to meet other members that are familiar with the area and might like to get people together for bigfoot searches in this area. There are tons of reports for this area, and I just need to team up with other ATS members from this area that would like to go and see what we can find. Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Why Should I trust you...2619
Ha. Ha. Ha.
But seriously.
CuhhhhhReeeepy.
edit on 26-8-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyshouldI trustyou2619
Hi all, I just relocated to the Columbia Gorge area of Washington state, and am looking to meet other members that are familiar with the area and might like to get people together for bigfoot searches in this area. There are tons of reports for this area, and I just need to team up with other ATS members from this area that would like to go and see what we can find. Thanks

I'm just across the River in Oregon. U2U me...

In the meantime here is a little something to get the blood pumpin...
Bigfoot/Sasquatch Fact or Fiction?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Im up north in Bellingham, But I have been through the Colombia George many times. Beautiful area, although it is kind of far from me. I will be definetliny following this thread. And if you ever decide to come up north for a hunt contact me. I know the Mt Baker/Snoqualmie NTL Forests pretty well.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the contact. I found multiple reports on BFRO around Naches, Nile, Rimrock Lake and Richland. I'm good to go on a search in about two weeks or so after I get all settled with the new job. Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

Why would you want to hunt Bigfoot? That means killing it, right???? why not just photograph it, study it, that way, if it is the last of it's species, it might be preserved in nature.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok, lets clarify. "hunt" means with camera. In fact, there's one county in Washington state that does have a law on the books about shooting the animal. (It's a big no-no)
I'm out to find evidence, nothing more

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Ahhh, ok.... then I understand. Where I came from, "hunting" meant killing, so you can understand my concern.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Oooooo, I'm close too, I'd love to go! Wish I could escape for a while! Good luck, I hope you see something!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
im in s.e. washington, MANY sightings here over the years too. the blue mtns are are filled with legends of big foot.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Add us(husband and I), for future, not sure when, research help and hunting. We've looked into only a few places so far and would bring along our Paranormal interested friends/family(who want to look for Bigfoot too). We're on the east side of Wash.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just remember, kids. Evidence of a new species isn't evidence without a voucher specimen.

But don't go shooting things that you don't have permits for.

Doesn't it make your head spin?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Alll that is required is yourself and another person.Don't go into the woods alone unless your are an experienced outdoors person and have a firearm. The next think to do is gather topographical maps of the area you intend to explore. With these maps you should be able to gathering all the information required to hunt the creature in its native environment. What your looking for is; forest density, elevation lows and highs and proximity to water sourceses. Start your search on any available ridge line with and elevation of around 2200 feet.Work your way up and down these slopes and beaware of possible water sourceses alone the route. Always be on lookout for things that appear to be out of place compared to other things around them. Investiate all water locations that have trails leading to them. And if time permits stay past sunset and place yourself off a well traveled game trail.
edit on 9-9-2011 by flycatch because: Replied to the wrong person.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I will meet you in the woods to search for giant monkeys.

top topics

join