It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of a Bio/Nuclear Attack in the Near Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm not one for stirring up drama, doom, or unfounded rumors, but lately I've come across articles on a couple different sites in the past week concerning the possibility or imminent threat of a biological or nuclear attack on one or multiple U.S. cities:

We have received highly credible information that points to the existence of a significant and imminent threat to the civilian population of The United States of America in at least five metropolitan cities. A well-prepared and careful plan is in motion according to CIA and FBI sources who are working to prevent this from happening. The threat is the simultaneous detonation of up to five portable nuclear devices known as or radiological dispersion devices (RDDs) within large metropolitan cities within the Continental United States less than a month from now. The cities that are being targeted, according to multiple CIA sources, are Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington DC and possibly either Miami or Las Vegas. They mentioned that “there are as many as five” of these nuclear devices. This uncertainty leads to the possibility of there being more. According to one of our sources, “the CIA found out information that Muslims will try to strike” on or around the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon. We were also informed by this source that not even Barack Hussein Obama has knowledge of this situation.

Rest of the article here: coupmedia.org...
And more on it here: usahitman.com...

Since I'm one to believe that 9/11 and the Gulf of Tonkin were staged events, I don't have a hard time believing the government would do it again to serve an agenda. It was often discussed on various conspiracy forums over the past several years that the next false flag event would have to be much bigger, such as a dirty bomb or nuclear disaster. The key cities considered to be potential targets were usually San Fransisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington D.C. and/or New York. If there was ever an event where they could justify martial law, a nuclear disaster would be it. On the flip side, I think they would then blame it on Iran, Pakistan, or Syria to justify more war. I guarantee that a nuclear event would make most Americans not only accept martial law, but demand it! This goes in hand with the problem-reaction-solution they like to use.

Here is a report by the Commission on the Prevention of WMD Proliferation and Terrorism from December of 2008: www.foxnews.com... - Don't worry, Foxnews wast just a site that hosts the file.

You can scroll down to page 15 where the Executive Summary begins. They name Iran as a danger, and Pakistan too, then Syria later on in page 46. Even though ties with Pakistan back then weren't as strained, they still state that its an "...unwitting source of a terrorist attack on the U.S. - possibly, with WMD's." Page 45 outlines the possible attack scenarios, and proceeds to give examples of San Fransisco, Chicago, New York, and Washington D.C. I used the pdf file's paging system to make searching easier.

I think that the report is a possible forewarning of what they might, or are going to do. I believe "TPTB" often give us small indications of what they are going to do just to rub it in our faces, or maybe just a whistle blower trying to warn us. They know that the only people that are going to read their 9/11 Commission, MIAC and WMD reports are us "wacks" and "conspiracy theorists" who most people don't give any credit to. With the rumors of troop and military vehicle movement within the U.S. and the CIA relocating to Denver, I think something odd is afoot.

I don't like wild speculation and opinions, I try to back my findings up with 2 - 3 different sites or reports. Perhaps I'm being hypocritical in my speculation, you tell me! I know there are people that turn every little event into a world conspiracy. I'd like to see more evidence that would indicate that this is a plausible and/or imminent threat we could face in the very near future. I'd also welcome people's educated views on this matter.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmessiah

“the CIA found out information that Muslims will try to strike” on or around the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon. We were also informed by this source that not even Barack Hussein Obama has knowledge of this situation.

the wording of the source screams fear mongering to me seems more like a rehash of an old rumor to me

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anythings possible this day and age, Wouldnt trust anyone as far as i can throw em.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I too have seen/read articles pertaining to the increased security threat around the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. Unfortunately I cannot find them right now - sorry!

I truly hope that there is no hidden agenda to try and get the economy back in line and/or to declare marshall law.

If you find any more sources, please post them!

Any bio/nuclear attack will affect the entire world at some point, so we are all in this regardless of where you live.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You can crucify me here if you want, but, sorry to say.....these people really do want to get us, they DO make plans to attack the US all the time. This is real. Last time I was over seas I got shot, simply because I was an 'American'. I was helping build a new school by the way. I had to leave because of all the hatred for me, just for the fact of where I am from. I am a nice guy and thought I was helping children....but no....kill the Americans.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
anthrax that was planted in the white house and given the media spin that saddam, osama, or alquaida had it sent it,

later traced back to being a specific strain created by cia.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's a more recent spinet from ABC concerning terrorist threats in July: www.youtube.com...

And a report in Pakistan 2 days prior to the ABC report: www.youtube.com...

Here's an article on it: www.cleveland.com...

I don't think Al-qaeda attacked us on 9/11. Remember when they would find tapes in the bombed out rubble from the sneaky and elusive Bin Laden making threats or giving us warnings?. I never believed Bin Laden was dropping them. However, the U.S. government seemed to usually use them to their advantage by enforcing more regulations and legislation. So from my view, the government (Bin Laden) is really the ones that send out these tapes to scare people in order to pass more laws. Want to attack Syria? Release an Al-Qaeda video tape warning of retaliation from cells they have in Syria. Solution? Attack Syria! So what did the documents from Bin Laden's compound warn of? They are going to push for a terrorist attack for the 10nth anniversary of 9/11. Homeland Security says Al-Qaeda already has people on the inside. Perhaps it won't be a literal detonation, but sort of a Fukushima meltdown.

To me, its sounds like they're setting the pretext for another staged event. I know FEMA is going to be testing their emergency system on 11/9/11: www.fema.gov...
In other countries, it would be 9/11/11 btw. For those of us that believe the Illuminati exist, these numbers might mean something. I'm not trying to fear monger, I have family in L.A. San Fransisco, and D.C., so in no way would I want this to happen!
edit on 08/10/2011 by deadmessiah because: Fix links

edit on 08/10/2011 by deadmessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread. I totally agree with the op's concerns because of my post below..

It would be impossible to cover everything I want to say on this subject but I will cut to the chase with the basics. Look, when our leaders sent our jobs overseas, they knew what they were doing.. They knew they were trading the jobs of the "Average Jane and Joe" for cheap electronics etc and the corporate's "Bottom Line." Fast forward with me. In the late 1990's or there abouts, the "Capitol Gains Oppertunity" comes into play, allowing homeowners to make loads of money on sales of their homes, tax free.!! Move forward with me, In the early 2000's, Real Estate goes through the Roof !! and loans are given to almost anyone who ask's for one, knowing that there is a problem comming when it needs to be paid back! These "Loan Sharks" are not new to the game,they know whats a safe risk! So at this point, let me say, If you want to destroy a nation and its people, what is the best way to do it? Remember this also, this nation has a military. The members of which have family. ( Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers and children.) You can't overcome the population with brute force cause they own too many firearms and are not going to be sold without a fight, once they realize they have been betrayed.
So!! What do they do? They send our men and women in uniform to war. Making up false accusations and complete lies and fabrications to invade and destroy a foreign country. As a footnote, "The Enemy" in uniform was defeated quickly and yet we have stayed for a decade. If you add to that the deaths and mutilations of our beloved young men and women, our children, it's not a stretch to start to wonder, if maybe it's purpose is to destroy our military who should be here at home defending us from the lies and deceivers that have and continue to invade our privacey.
So where are we now? 14 trillion dollars+ in debt. As they planned it, unemployment through the roof!! The media controlled and owned by those who spout promises and false data of our predicament. Homeowners victimized by "The Bankers" etc.Foreclosed on while they crooks that positioned them for loss get bailouts and carry on with business as usual. Not to mention our produce and vegitables are rarely grown in the states anymore. The space program has been ended but not until we built the Space Station with tax payer dollars and play roommates to the very country that is communist and opposed us for decades. Lastly. Try to talk or have communication with your elected officials once they are in office. Try to find out what happened to the 2 trillion dollars that went missing at the Pentagon on 9/11 or the tens of billions that went to Iraq that dwindled away.
Remember one thing. If you dont provide a service of some kind, you dont have a job. The US is a consumer now and we flip hamburgers and live on crumbs unless your a lawyer, doctor, fireman, professional, etc.
There is a bright side though. Some of us have done well in all this mess. They are the ones that are supposed to be helping America and the American People. The Silent officials who we elected and the puppets they have retained to invade our privacey and police our lives while they re-write our forefathers dreams and promises with "New Money Making Laws" and pay for it with our childrens futures' and lives as they continue to spray the sky with poisons.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Since you believe that Al-Qaeda really is behind all of this, then please tell me, who created Al-Qaeda? Do you know who was one of Bin Laden's business partners?

You evidently believed that 9/11 was done by Al-Qaeda as well. So this thread would be of little or no interest to you

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by deadmessiah

Not at all, I did not say that terrorists are behind everything. I am just saying that the threats do exist, it doesn't matter who started it all, it's not always a US conspiracy against it's own citizens. Not always. Our government does crazy sh$#, yes, but there are people out there plotting against us as well. And yes this thread is of great intrest to me, you can never really know the truth about something unless you get all the angles on it.

edit on 26-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I beg to differ, it DOES matter who started it all. If our government started it, it would be all their fault. They would have been the terrorists, the Iraqis and Afghan's would have merely been defending their homeland.

Here's a little scenario

Terrorists blow up a dirty bomb in Caracas Venezuela and it kills 3000 people. Hugo Chavez claims they are Florida based, so in retaliation, he attacks alleged terror cells in Florida. Innocent people are killed in the tens of thousands, roads are destroyed, and people lose their homes. He calls that "collateral damage". After a couple years of occupying Florida, Chavez claims that the terrorists also have cells in Georgia. So he attacks Georgia, more innocents are killed, and in the meantime, Chavez harvests all the Ga peaches and Fla oranges and takes them back to Venezuela. Seven years of Georgian occupation go by, and then Chavez claims that he needs to invade Alabama because the governor is violating human rights.

As a Floridan, how would you feel about all this? Maybe just a little pissed off?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deadmessiah

Regardless of the motivations or allegiance. A dirty bomb or Chem-Bio attack is a distinct possibility in the near future.

Remember, all the countries that have fallen, so far, during the Arab spring all had nuclear programs as well as Chem-Bio ones as well.

Who's guarding the stockpiles once those governments fell? I think that the EU will be the first to fall victim though and that our government will clamp down even tighter as a result.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmessiah
I beg to differ, it DOES matter who started it all. If our government started it, it would be all their fault. They would have been the terrorists, the Iraqis and Afghan's would have merely been defending their homeland.

Here's a little scenario

Terrorists blow up a dirty bomb in Caracas Venezuela and it kills 3000 people. Hugo Chavez claims they are Florida based, so in retaliation, he attacks alleged terror cells in Florida. Innocent people are killed in the tens of thousands, roads are destroyed, and people lose their homes. He calls that "collateral damage". After a couple years of occupying Florida, Chavez claims that the terrorists also have cells in Georgia. So he attacks Georgia, more innocents are killed, and in the meantime, Chavez harvests all the Ga peaches and Fla oranges and takes them back to Venezuela. Seven years of Georgian occupation go by, and then Chavez claims that he needs to invade Alabama because the governor is violating human rights.

As a Floridan, how would you feel about all this? Maybe just a little pissed off?

Applause.

top topics

join