It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This HAARP stuff is non-sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

they are not "doing a bad job" at controlling you. you are a slave! you work 3 to 4 months out of the year for the government what for??? what did they do to earn it?? isnt this the home of the free?? plain and simple taxation without consent is ROBBERY any way you look at it! and also at the same time this is an consuming economy meaning the more we buy the better they do which explains qe1 and qe2 now comeing to a theatre near you qe3 lololololololol why not right???? meaning all they can do is throw money at the economy to keep it going, otherwise bankrupt again they are wishing this thing destoys everything so people have to spend money!!!! thats all that matters

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I agree with you but to be honest your thread doesn't have much substance to it other than calling this BS out for what it is. If you want to convince folks you need to provide some support for your claims otherwise they will just see you as another nay-saying skeptic bringing nothing to the table (no offense).

When talking about HAARP I prefer to direct people to it's website, FAQ, the fact that it's not classified and that it hosts public open houses.

HAARP FAQ

We recognize that there is great interest in the scientific work of the facility. In response to this interest, HAARP schedules open houses at which any and all are invited to visit the site. Several scientists are usually present at these open houses so that visitors can talk directly with those who use the facility for research. Open houses have been held most years since 1995 and have proven to be a popular event. The most recent open house was held on July 17, 2010.

I agree with you, the HAARP claims make no sense. The only ones that even seem remotely plausible are the claims that it can affect the weather but even those are unproved assertions. And then there's the more wildly absurd claims about Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, bird die offs, and shooting down alien saucers. HAARP has become the end all be all conspiracy device and I can see why physically the array LOOKS suspicious and it's located in Alaska (pretty remote). So to many people it screams sinister government operation regardless of the facts.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Well these energy beams aren't doing a very good job because the storm is only category 2. I guess some times evil government weather control doesn't work out so well

By the way HAARP is in Alaska, not Puerto Rico, so how it can be connected to Irene is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well, no, there's a little bit more to what HAARP is, how it works, and what it is capable of. No one here knows to what extent - I'm not going to pretend to know more than the next guy, but I will say there are answers out there. If you really want to know more, try contacting someone who's actually done some research over at the Stanford VLF Group. Maybe they'd be willing to answer some of your questions...

Who said HAARP created Hurricane Irene? Pardon my ignorance, no pun intended, but I have been away for a bit and have not seen the "HAARP created Irene" thread yet.

It is hurricane season after all, and so we have a hurricane.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Sek82 because: Oh by the way, I found the "they are steering Irene" thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join