It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This HAARP stuff is non-sense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It really is.

Not only does it not make sense, but even if there was a conspiracy to "control the population" or whatever, then the powers that be are doing a really bad job.

So let me get this straight:

They fire up haarp, create a giant hurricane(irene), and then TELL everyone to evacuate and give them free shelter and food and water?

Damn they are doing a horrible job of controlling the population if you ask me.

If you wanna argue nibiru/elenin whatever as the cause of these disasters, go for it. But HAARP doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Is this suppose to be disinfo of some kind?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
theres 2 different radar vids posted here on ATS that clearly show energy beams emitted from Puerto Rico directly into the center of the eye of "i" rene.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

perhaps it's for creating terror? or a decoy for something else that could also be in operation at the very same time?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
rampant abuse of power ( & tech) has no logic.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Hmmm.

While I'm still very much on the fence about the actual applications HAARP-related arrays are used for, China, Russia, and a few others we're apparently not on the best of terms with supposedly have the same type of technology, with some disputed bit of motive to use it.

So, no, it wouldn't make much sense for the US government to be using HAARP against itself...or would it, depending on the agenda? Then again, would one hand even know what the other is doing?

Regardless, I think the general allegation is that WE'RE responsible for some of the catastrophies that occur elsewhere in the world, and then are retailiated against. As far as if HAARP and the like can actually do this stuff? Supposedly there are documents on file with the UN General Assembly verifying it CAN be used for such reasons, as well as alleged quotes from - the 70s, I believe? - from US generals or some such saying we already had the ability to control the weather. According to a youtube video by a geologist, IIRC, recently referenced on Mysterious Universe podcast, HAARP beaming into the ground could also likely cause enough resonance to induce quakes as well, since it's a billion watts, and they used to analyze ground deposits with the response from just 30 watts of power.

Most of this is all up for debate and I've not gone too far into the rabbit hole, but yeah.
edit on 8/26/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I think HAARP can be used to create Earthquakes. But massive storm cells...I just can't see how.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm not sold on the idea that HAARP is responsible, either. However there is little doubt that HAARP exists, and it's definitely not being used for the good of mankind.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
thats simple. haarp is instense microwaves, what does your microwave do?

heat up air = controls it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Its just the uneducated embracing ignorance, is all.

Its kind of like in the middle ages, when the serfs would blame demons for all there problems, even though there were logical explanations for them, like disease, crop failure, etc. "HAARP" is today, as demons were in the middle ages, a scapegoat for all the things not immediately explainable to those that lack education.

Its funny though... education was at a premium back then, but now, with the internet, libraries, colleges, etc, education can be had by almost anyone, yet ignorance still abounds and modern age "demons" like HAARP get parroted and blamed for things that can be easily explained with basic science, but are not immediately intuitive and seem strange at first.

Actually its not funny. Its horribly sad.
edit on 8/26/2011 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wait! So you mean to tell me that a hurricane, during hurricane season, is now supposedly caused by the goverments? SERIOUSLY!!! Does no one have an ounce of common sense anymore. Have people forgotten that these are naturally occuring weather paterns which happen all over the world and in the American neck of the woods can affect anywhere from Central America through the Gulf Coast and up the Eastern Seaboard as far as Canada? Get real people! Not everything is a goverment plot.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by ignant

What?!? Clearly shows "energy beams" you say?!?

Thank goodness we finally have clear evidence of weather manipulation!!!!

I swear.....I'm either getting old or loosing my ability to tolerate complete and utter ignorance. The real issue here is the lack of members taken aback by this poster's 100% ignorant and incorrect conclusion. By not speaking up in unison you all actually encourage his/her ignorant delusions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hey friend - please see this old thread talking about the UN file I mentioned...will post an excerpt here (thread links to UN.org). According to the claims made about HAARP here, it can be used for weather disruption, among other things. Definitely interesting reading:

She explained that Arecibo was home to the Arecibo National Astronomy and Ionospheric Centre (NAIC), which was used as an “ionospheric heater” [an array of antennae which are used for heating the uppermost part of the atmosphere]. Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things. The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by ignant

Thank goodness we finally have clear evidence of weather manipulation!!!!

I swear.....I'm either getting old or loosing my ability to tolerate complete and utter ignorance. The real issue here is the lack of members taken aback by this poster's 100% ignorant and incorrect conclusion. By not speaking up in unison you all actually encourage his/her ignorant delusions.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yeah, but it's obvious that if this person truly believes what he wrote then no amount of rebuttle will convince him otherwise, so I choose to take the "Ignore it and hope it goes away" approach.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by ignant

absolutely. if you see the videos as well as know what the radar picks up. yes, clearly, obviously.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hey friend - please see this old thread talking about the UN file I mentioned...will post an excerpt here (thread links to UN.org). According to the claims made about HAARP here, it can be used for weather disruption, among other things. Definitely interesting reading:

She explained that Arecibo was home to the Arecibo National Astronomy and Ionospheric Centre (NAIC), which was used as an “ionospheric heater” [an array of antennae which are used for heating the uppermost part of the atmosphere]. Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things. The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”.

Thanks.

"The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device" wow, that magnitude, eh?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I'll chalk a big "SUPPOSEDLY" into that, personally, but apparently the creators/patent filers think it can definitely do some crazy stuff, if we can trust the testimony in this document.

Jeez, why can't anyone just be spiderman anymore, if this is true? "With great power...comes great responsibility".

Instead, we get the mad-scientist version of a kid with a magnifying glass on a sunny day crossed with a extortioner and gangster, as far as I can tell...if not on this topic, at least, definitely on others (or so it seems...).

Ugh.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Let us look at what really causes hurricanes.

"Hurricanes are intense low pressure areas that form over ocean waters in the summer and early fall. There source of energy is water vapor which is evaporated from the ocean surface"

"Water vapor is the "fuel" for the hurricanes because it releases "the latent heat of condensation..."

www.weatherquestions.com...

HAARP does not cause hurricanes.

edit on 26-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It really is.

Not only does it not make sense, but even if there was a conspiracy to "control the population" or whatever, then the powers that be are doing a really bad job.

They fire up haarp, create a giant hurricane(irene), and then TELL everyone to evacuate and give them free shelter and food and water?

If you wanna argue nibiru/elenin whatever as the cause of these disasters, go for it. But HAARP doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Preach on brother! You are now talking to the masses. I avoid the nibiru...niburu...nibWTF and elenin threads like the plague, as if I will be infected by the combined stupiness of hundreds of people that refuse to see simple FACTS. HAARP? It exists, we all know it exists but what is it doing? It's trying to do exactly what it says, find a way to use the ionosphere to increase communication efficiency, much like Tesla was trying to.

You took a hammer and hit a nail on the head, there is no conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Or HAARP Could be the cause of a dangerous Hurricane coming in direct contact with New York City.

Everything needs a Trial Run.

Your Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It really is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join