It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Video Of Obama Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Obama makes seven promises he broke or tells seven lies as some would say. He lied 7 times in under 2 minutes.

I sincerely sympathize the world and fellow Americans who are constantly being conned by US government and bankers.

edit on 8/26/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

AWWW Man I can't watch videos at work....Can you give me a rundown here?? This sounds like an excellent video!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I hate a liar more than I hate anything else in this world, always have.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yep, saw that a long time ago. Some of us were on to him before he was ever elected. I read the Obamanation by August of 08, and so many things came out about him, but so many people ignored it, or didn't pay attention. That goes to show the selective hearing of people when they are desperate for someone to do the right thing. So many wanted to believe his hope and change hype. I knew early on I couldn't support a candidate who believes in sex ed for kindergarten. Then when the Spread the Wealth rhetoric came out, I knew exactly he was wrong for America. Maybe for Europe but not US.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

AWWW Man I can't watch videos at work....Can you give me a rundown here?? This sounds like an excellent video!!

He promised transparency in all they do. He promised no secrecy. He promised that every bill that comes to his desk will have 5 days for Americans to view online( guess that wasn't for Executive Orders or the health care bill though)
Somehow Nancy saying they had to pass the bill so everyone can know what's in it doesn't pass the muster of his empty promises.

He promised no pork would be slipped into bills.
He said that every time a bill is debated in Congress, He promised to stop corporate welfare.
edit on 26-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

www.huffingtonpost.com...
youtu.be...
www.thedailybell.com...

I wonder what kinda strategy will save Obama in 2012 election? Follow Bill Clinton (Deny Deny Deny. Apologize Apologize Apologize)?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Haha, politicians are known for being good liars but goddamn he is suave!
Lets hope Obama is booted this election and gets as bad a rep as Bush Jr. did.
I sincerely hope it will be Ron Paul replacing him.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Obama is having a harder and harder time lying these days? He seems to stutter a lot more, when serious questions are asked from him. Here's a good video on him about the legalization debate of marijuana stash.norml.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You know it's bad when Richard trumpka goes on record as considering not supporting him in 2012. Was that a veiled threat to the Prez to do as Richard the Intl Socialst and Egypt Revolutionizer says? Maybe that's why Trumpka goes to the WH so often, to give the Prez his sincere advice...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

thats the one thing he actually did deliever on when it comes to transparency

anyone who can think for themselves sees through the bs he speaks.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow! This guy is going to do all of that?

I've got to call all my friends - we've got to get down there and vote for this man.

---

You know that saying, "Save the best for last" right?

Well maybe Obama is just saving every single one of his promises he made.... For last!

edit on 26-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeroK

Wow, his handlers didn't give him the right tools to deal with that question! He is for keeping troops in Afghanistan, indeed sending more, to secure the drug crops there...and that's about it...really, same old same old isn't it? The war on drugs has a covert activity attached to it, which has even been uncovered to some degree.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Beside being a pathological lier this American Clown has some very serious psychological problems. In Europe, and most of the world, he is considered a pathetic figure, someone that can be easily conned, an American apologist, a figure with a very serious personal inferiority complex.
To sum it up, he is a disgrace to America, and in a time of global unrest, a person who's self-loathing considerably damages American interests, it's Armed Forces, it's tax-payers, and it's Economy.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How do you know when Obama is lying ?

- When his lips are moving.

I couldnt resist.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Chicago politician.

But of course the public will reelect him, because the right is all too willing to replace him with an equal group of liars and nuts.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OMG! A politician lying! That's a shocker!

You want an interesting video, show one where a politician tells the truth.

Anyone who believed everything that Obama said during the campaign needs their head examined.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've come to one of two conclusions:

a) Obama was reading a teleprompter during that speech and had absolutely no idea what he had just read. He just wanted to get back to the hotel room and finish watching Jersey Shore.

b) Obama was implanted with a Goa'uld the night of the election because he's been a radically different person ever since it was official that he would be President.
edit on 8/26/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It's only 1 minute 47 seconds?

Seems to be missing some.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If you want to know what promises he has kept or lied about this is the site to check. PolitiFact He's not doing too bad.

new topics

top topics

join