It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I propose ATS hold a survey on 911.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hey folks. I notice that we have new board surveys oh once a week or so... So why not get and offical ATS survey on the OS of 911 i for one am rather curios to see what the genral consensis is here.
Seeing how we are comeing up on a big aniversary so let me know what you think skeptic and evryone ells please chime in
eta if we already had this poll and i just never caaught i well feel like a bit of a fool
~jplays(blues)guitar

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

I second that. I would kind of like to see what the general consensus is here, myself. There's obviously a lot of "truthers" here on ATS, but I somehow doubt that there are more truthers than those who believe the OS. Would be interesting to see for sure...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

yes i ffeel like it would help bolth side to reference

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
Hey folks. I notice that we have new board surveys oh once a week or so... So why not get and offical ATS survey on the OS of 911 i for one am rather curios to see what the genral consensis is here.
Seeing how we are comeing up on a big aniversary so let me know what you think skeptic and evryone ells please chime in
eta if we already had this poll and i just never caaught i well feel like a bit of a fool
~jplays(blues)guitar

Having a survey in a conspiracy forum on what people's position are on "the official story" behind 9/11 is like having a survey in a gun control forum on what their position is on making gun laws moe strict, or having a survey in a religious forum on what their position is on creationism. You already know the results you're going to get, before you even get them.

In the end, what's the point?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ill 5th this notion to create a poll on 9/11

I'm sure the results will be stunning.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yes, good call. As far as important issues go... it's up there. And there is plenty of potential as far as different questions/angles go. Made it happen, let it happen, etc..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There was a 9/11 survey done...

Heres the LINK

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Overwhelming results 5 years ago.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say another survey about 9-11 would be useless and show pretty much the same results, as nothing really that new has been discovered since 2006 except maybe the Thermate dust.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think the results would be kinda slanted. A site where a broader crossection of the population is active would be better suited and those have done before.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As the 10th anniversary approaches next month, we will be doing a survey on the events surrounding 9/11/2001.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ahh yes i see it was before i landed here.. ok idk i still would not mind takeing a new thou.
and in all honesty im really not shur of how the out come would be.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Nice, and thank you for the reply.
i think its gonna have one of the bigest turn out in " voters" yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh Boy a Witch Hunt Vote !!!

Truthers you have al ready lost in the real world. For 5 years I have been laughing at the truth movement. I still to this day have never met a Truther In real life and I travel the world.

After Sept 11 (Truther Christmas) is over, you will fade back into obscurity and disappear. This is our last chance to point at you and laugh and tease you. Sorry NO new independent investigation under oath with subpoena power for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I propose ATS offer an opt-out from the surveys or some way of rejecting inbox messages from the surveys.

new topics

top topics

join