It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Ron Paul Do On His 1st Day As President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just hope he makes it to that first day. The establishment if backed into a corner will not just quietly sit down. If they see Dr. Paul making a real push into the White House who knows what they might do. I just pray for that man's safety and success.

Hopefully all those that are in the US and of legal age actually goes out and votes for Ron and we can see a true human being and not some corporate stooge make it into the highest office in the land. PLEASE VOTE FOR PAUL 2012. Even if he isn't on the ballot, then write his name in.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What Would Ron Paul Do On His 1st Day As President?,

He would do what any republican president would do...Nothing!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

On his first day in office, just like Obama, he would get a briefing by the DOD and Director of National Intelligence. Like Obama, he would come out of that briefing looking like he had aged a few years and seen some ghosts.

I would bet, just like Obama, his positions would radically change after that briefing.

No, I have no idea what the briefing consists of, but I can imagine. Fnord!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
he would show us all how he was lying the whole time
and is no different from the lot of them...

then we would see his reptile face

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Obama is a dismal failure at best.... and those who support him are...

well, let me put it this way... "The gullible and the naive tend to follow charismatic leaders."

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

On his first day in office, just like Obama, he would get a briefing by the DOD and Director of National Intelligence. Like Obama, he would come out of that briefing looking like he had aged a few years and seen some ghosts.

I would bet, just like Obama, his positions would radically change after that briefing.

No, I have no idea what the briefing consists of, but I can imagine. Fnord!
Huh? Can you post a video of Obama after that briefing? Because I have no clue what you're talking about....I mean I understand what you're saying, but I've just never seen what he looked like after the meeting so it'd be nice to get an idea of what kind of traumatic, secretive stuff goes on behind closed doors.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The whole government is corrupt, Ron Paul can't possibly change the nation by himself!

uhhh, seriously guys? you want 1 person to do all the work? It is seriously time to stand up and get behind the only person who is here to take out the trash.

I mean, if we can't support an honest and energizing candidate like Ron Paul (the constitutionalist) then we might as well just lay on our backs and take it from the 'man' I can't believe how weak-minded some people are.

For those that say Ron Paul can't do anything because the system won't let him, what is your solution? seriously, what is it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join