North Korea aiding Iran on Nuclear weapons

page: 2
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is a forgone conclusion that NK is helping Iran with nukes - if not actually selling them nukes.
Just as forgone is that Russia and China are facilitating both of them as Proxies to be able to strike crippling a EMP blow to the US

Iran in particular has a strategy of luring the infidel powers Russia China and the US into anhilating each other via a nuclear exchange - they are hoping that backing Israel into a corner will do the trick, whilst Russia China are playing them and are intent on sitting back whilst Iran or NK strikes the US.

This is a three way Mexican stand off at the moment - and has been for a while, the 'Arab spring' and move towards a Caliphate is probably the NWO's way of breaking the stalemate by leading them to attack Israel and ths force its use of the Sampson option - which is why they created and funded Israel for all these yrs.




posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject
 


soyuz has success of 97.5 %




By the dawn of the 21st century, more than 1,600 Soyuz rockets of various kinds had been launched with an unparalled success rate of 97.5% for production models
www.daviddarling.info...


as for the atlas -v , its engine is russian lol



Atlas V is an active expendable launch system in the Atlas rocket family. Atlas V was formerly operated by Lockheed Martin, and is now operated by the Lockheed Martin-Boeing joint venture United Launch Alliance. Each Atlas V rocket uses a Russian-built RD-180 engine burning kerosene and liquid oxygen to power its first stage
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...


heh , USA would not be able to go to space if it was not for russian rd-180
as for the space shuttle its a overpriced piece of maintainance nightmare



as for iran , its the zionist who are intent on destabilizing it thereby the anti-israel rants..
iran keeps to border , israel and usa do not ..
edit on 26-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by longtermproject
 


soyuz has success of 97.5 %




By the dawn of the 21st century, more than 1,600 Soyuz rockets of various kinds had been launched with an unparalled success rate of 97.5% for production models
www.daviddarling.info...


as for the atlas -v , its engine is russian lol



Atlas V is an active expendable launch system in the Atlas rocket family. Atlas V was formerly operated by Lockheed Martin, and is now operated by the Lockheed Martin-Boeing joint venture United Launch Alliance. Each Atlas V rocket uses a Russian-built RD-180 engine burning kerosene and liquid oxygen to power its first stage
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...


heh , USA would not be able to go to space if it was not for russian rd-180
as for the space shuttle its a overpriced piece of maintainance nightmare



as for iran , its the zionist who are intent on destabilizing it thereby the anti-israel rants..
iran keeps to border , israel and usa do not ..
edit on 26-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)


The engine is Russian based yes.... big deal alot of stuff is derived from one country or another. If the engine came from Russia, it was dismantled, thoroughly inspected and rebuilt by Americans. Hence the reason for no booster failures. The Atlas V program is at 100% mission success rate, because the QC process is so extensive, that if you spell your name wrong, you have to fill out a form for correction. It really is that crucial.

On the shuttles, yes, I agreed with that part... but unsuccesful they weren't.... They flew many missions and had a hand in almost all of the major space satellites and space station stuff. The current space station wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for the space shuttles.... so I wouldn't talk too poorly of them if I were you... sounds like you have a strong hate for anything American.... get over it, it gets you nowhere hating others.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject
 


you borrow russian tech and make all kinds of claims . pretty flimsy at best . clearly borrowing russian tech is a hint about american technological capabilities itself , like the made in china hardware of your defence components and the incapability of your nation to produce REEs .

secondly Atlas had a partial failure once so your 100% success rate claim is nonsense itself. and your atlas rocket has 53 launches , compared to soyuz's track record of 1600+ .

as for major space stations , mir was the first one and was constructed not by american space shuttle, and for ISS , good part was proton rocket based and the heaviest parts(20 tons) were lifted by proton itself.

space shuttle capabilities compared to its price seem to show that it was overrated flying junk.

As for israel and iran , i say that ron paul solution is the best , let iran have nukes .


edit on 26-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by longtermproject
 


you borrow russian tech and make all kinds of claims . pretty flimsy at best . clearly borrowing russian tech is a hint about american technological capabilities itself , like the made in china hardware of your defence components and the incapability of your nation to produce REEs .

secondly Atlas had a partial failure once so your 100% success rate claim is nonsense itself. and your atlas rocket has 53 launches , compared to soyuz's track record of 1600+ .

as for major space stations , mir was the first one and was constructed not by american space shuttle, and for ISS , good part was proton rocket based and the heaviest parts(20 tons) were lifted by proton itself.

space shuttle capabilities compared to its price seem to show that it was overrated flying junk.

As for israel and iran , i say that ron paul solution is the best , let iran have nukes .


edit on 26-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)




Dear USAisdevil,

Remember during the 9 days it took Mommy Russia to invade the Mighty, Lattitude stretching Empire known as Georgia?

I was shocked and awed when it hit me how lightning quick they took over that massive amount of area. It simply blew my mind. 'Taking over Georgia in 9 days? Maybe the southern part, I could see, sure. Or just the northern part of Ossetia; but ALL of Georgia?!?! " Its so big! and 9 days is so fast for such a huge country! Can you tell me how the Russian Generals did it with such effeciency? I was thinking perhaps they were using carrier pigeons to communicate; maybe they ordered infantry to have potato sack races to the front lines to speed things up, but then I saw pictures of a Russian Soldier (looked no more than 16) with adidas shoes on, and it hit me. It's in their sneakers. Our stupid GI's and marines are over the age of 18; and are forced to wear combat issued boots, meanwhile, Putin is using underage labor and fitting them with the latest track shoes to run to the front of the line and quickly and effectively take over a large country with a huge, dense population!

The Genius of it all is maddening.

The real secret was that Russia couldn't use their radio based satellite system known as GLONASS, because the system they created was useless, and they tried to use the United States GPS system.
Seeing as how everything the US creates is infeasible, President Bush did not want to help out or speed up Dictato- I mean Prime Minister Putins' World Record in the history of warfare under the category of 'taking the longest time ever to take over a country that is 1/20th your size'.


Mysteriously, the United States GPS system was blacked out over that region and Mommy Russia got no help from Uncle Sam. If I remember that day correctly, Uncle Sam told her to get off his property and slammed the Door in her face. If I remember correctly...



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bodybagPAT
 


Russia handled Georgia with kid gloves firstly . secondly georgia intiated hostility by killing russian peacekeepers and attempting genocide on south ossetia . thirdly the equipment russia used in Georgia was old from 60's and 70's

secondly , Russian tanks were t-62s/t-72's which were not glonass equipped . Georgian forces had american training and GPS equipped weaponry and israeli upgrades

thirdly Georgia lost .USA has not won the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and is 3 trillion$ in the hole . Russia neutralized a american stooge in 9 days . Russia won and USA who supported Georgia to initate war , did not come to the rescue, shows how brave the ubermighty USA is.

edit on 27-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by bodybagPAT
 


Russia handled Georgia with kid gloves firstly . secondly georgia intiated hostility by killing russian peacekeepers and attempting genocide on south ossetia . thirdly the equipment russia used in Georgia was old from 60's and 70's

secondly , Russian tanks were t-62s/t-72's which were not glonass equipped . Georgian forces had american training and GPS equipped weaponry and israeli upgrades

thirdly Georgia lost .USA has not won the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and is 3 trillion$ in the hole . Russia neutralized a american stooge in 9 days . Russia won and USA who supported Georgia to initate war , did not come to the rescue, shows how brave the ubermighty USA is.

edit on 27-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)



So basically your admitting that Georgia was a bunch of kindergarten kids that couldnt reach the steering wheel, while Russia was using nearly equal tech.....
Either way you look at it bro, It didnt look good for Russia at all. Also, isn't it Russia who stole the American Hummers, and stuff from the Army base in Georgia? Oh, yea they did..... why? Oh yea, those are quality vehicles that they wanted to have for themselves since the U.S. wouldnt sell them to them.

The U.S. is biding its time, why induce a fight with Russia when you don't have to. We don't want to show our new tech yet, so why get involved and have to show what our true capabilities are? Remember, the F22 Raptor was relatively unknown back in the 80s when it was flying, do you honestly think that it is our best plane anymore? The funny thing about this terrible America, is you only see what they want you to see.



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by bodybagPAT
 


Russia handled Georgia with kid gloves firstly . secondly georgia intiated hostility by killing russian peacekeepers and attempting genocide on south ossetia . thirdly the equipment russia used in Georgia was old from 60's and 70's

secondly , Russian tanks were t-62s/t-72's which were not glonass equipped . Georgian forces had american training and GPS equipped weaponry and israeli upgrades

thirdly Georgia lost .USA has not won the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and is 3 trillion$ in the hole . Russia neutralized a american stooge in 9 days . Russia won and USA who supported Georgia to initate war , did not come to the rescue, shows how brave the ubermighty USA is.

edit on 27-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)



Why would Russia be using equipment from the 60's and 70's if they are so technologically and militarily advanced? Doesn't that sort of contradicts your statements about Russia being the technically savy super computing beast?



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
north korea is selling nuclear weapon components and designs to anybody who wants to buy them. how do think their leader can afford his lavish life style. hell they tried selling them to that idot chavez. tell me something new.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Seems most people assume Iranians are stupid. Do you actually think if they did acquire a nuclear weapon they just go ahead and drop it on someone? If they are after a nuke then I think it will be for the same reason everyone else does - deterrence. I think Israel hates Iran as much as Iran hates Israel. Israel is not dumb enough to drop a nuclear either. Israel may decide to bomb an Iran nuclear facility and start a war but I doubt anyone would actually use one in conflict. And if they do, I'd be first to organize a lynch mob to hunt down to SOB that pushed the button!


The point of the post is, Israel is already trigger happy and being restrained by the U.S. to prevent them from bombing Iran, Israel will make a pre-emptive strike, mark my words, before Iran gets the chance to push the button

Israel is a bigger problem than Iran. Obviously most have been brainwashed by the media. Israel is a larger threat to this country, with what goes on behind the scenes on Wall St and the media, and Israel is a larger threat to other countries, given their continued military conflicts, as well as nuclear arsenal of their own.

Funny to me how people say Iran has no right to obtain nuclear capabilities, while they act as if the nuclear arsenals belonging to Israel and ourselves, are strictly for peaceful purposes. We are not a peaceful nation. We're far from it. Neither is Israel.
edit on 30-8-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by longtermproject
 


hopefullly your american icbm are not as crappy as your shuttles .

anyways, Russian icbms are well built and pure quality russian like the soyuz /proton always reliable so i am not concerned , unlike america whose defence components are 'made in china'....


as for iran, I support their right to nuclear weaponry with the kind of threats they face . USA only understands language of extreme destruction and might is right ...



what threats from whom?

nukes are bling or some status symbol, "oooooooooo i got one too, look how bad a$$ i am!"

"don't mess with me!"

ya right, it's like your druggy brother-inlaw buying a machine gun and can't feed his family.

tell ya what iran, one trident sub would glass the whole country.





edit on 30-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject

"wiping Israel off the map " ?

If this is in ref to the Ahmadinejad speech , Use the search, it was never uttered.
If a false statement is an instigating factor in your theory, anything mentioned after
said misquote ,tends to lessen your credibility.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few of their own....

They knew they'd need them to keep America/England from attacking them...when those countries ran out of money and had to topple Saudi to keep getting oil.

That's why we and England took Diego Garcia and kicked all its people off their island country. To topple the Saud's.


So Saudi also needed a delivery system to protect themselves....so they invested in the North Korean missile program in exchange for a few of their own.

Hence Saudi Arabia was able to:

-Kick the US military out of their country
-Declare they weren't accepting US dollars for oil anymore
-Declared they were going to start the Gulf Monetary Union
-Got away with their successful 9-11 attack on Wallstreet that was robbing the Saudi's of hundreds of Billions in investments in America.
-Are getting their Victory Mosque on Ground Zero


The Saud's had many operatives to deal with North Korea, they just dealed with people who hated America...like the North Vietnamese. On the ships that brought the North Vietnamese laborers to work in Saudi...came the North Korean missiles for Saudi.

When you say "North Korea aiding Iran for creating weapons grade nuclear material"......North Korea's been financed by....you buying oil from the Saudi's.

It's the ONLY reason we haven't toppled Saudi....don't pester them about human rights violations like use Chop Chop Square to chop off the heads of Jewish Rabbis....Christians......not letting women drive...no religious tolerance....their financing of Mosques in America that go into our Universities and Prisons to preach hatred of America....

It's not North Korea...it's the Saudi's.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog

Originally posted by longtermproject

"wiping Israel off the map " ?

If this is in ref to the Ahmadinejad speech , Use the search, it was never uttered.
If a false statement is an instigating factor in your theory, anything mentioned after
said misquote ,tends to lessen your credibility.


No actually it was one the sheiks or whatever that said it, Ahmadinejad has been very careful with his words, as if they even matter. He is more of a talking head, the real people in control don't like to be on camera



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks
 





ya right, it's like your druggy brother-inlaw buying a machine gun and can't feed his family.


well,that surely sounds like West and Israel.loaded with debt they cannot repay and creating wars and aggressions across the globe



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Seems most people assume Iranians are stupid. Do you actually think if they did acquire a nuclear weapon they just go ahead and drop it on someone? If they are after a nuke then I think it will be for the same reason everyone else does - deterrence. I think Israel hates Iran as much as Iran hates Israel. Israel is not dumb enough to drop a nuclear either. Israel may decide to bomb an Iran nuclear facility and start a war but I doubt anyone would actually use one in conflict. And if they do, I'd be first to organize a lynch mob to hunt down to SOB that pushed the button!


It's not that they are stupid, it's that the people in power are fanatical. I have seen many reports that the general population of Iran would like to be more like the West in the ability to create and run businesses. The problem is with the fanatical Islamic leaders. Once they get access to WMD's, they will be in a position where they will have to put up or shut up. You can't spend decades claiming that Allah has commanded his followers to destroy Israel and then back off when the ability to destroy Israel has finally arrived.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yochuna

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Seems most people assume Iranians are stupid. Do you actually think if they did acquire a nuclear weapon they just go ahead and drop it on someone? If they are after a nuke then I think it will be for the same reason everyone else does - deterrence. I think Israel hates Iran as much as Iran hates Israel. Israel is not dumb enough to drop a nuclear either. Israel may decide to bomb an Iran nuclear facility and start a war but I doubt anyone would actually use one in conflict. And if they do, I'd be first to organize a lynch mob to hunt down to SOB that pushed the button!


It's not that they are stupid, it's that the people in power are fanatical. I have seen many reports that the general population of Iran would like to be more like the West in the ability to create and run businesses. The problem is with the fanatical Islamic leaders. Once they get access to WMD's, they will be in a position where they will have to put up or shut up. You can't spend decades claiming that Allah has commanded his followers to destroy Israel and then back off when the ability to destroy Israel has finally arrived.


excellent point my friend

(2ND)
edit on 31-8-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject

Originally posted by Yochuna

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Seems most people assume Iranians are stupid. Do you actually think if they did acquire a nuclear weapon they just go ahead and drop it on someone? If they are after a nuke then I think it will be for the same reason everyone else does - deterrence. I think Israel hates Iran as much as Iran hates Israel. Israel is not dumb enough to drop a nuclear either. Israel may decide to bomb an Iran nuclear facility and start a war but I doubt anyone would actually use one in conflict. And if they do, I'd be first to organize a lynch mob to hunt down to SOB that pushed the button!


It's not that they are stupid, it's that the people in power are fanatical. I have seen many reports that the general population of Iran would like to be more like the West in the ability to create and run businesses. The problem is with the fanatical Islamic leaders. Once they get access to WMD's, they will be in a position where they will have to put up or shut up. You can't spend decades claiming that Allah has commanded his followers to destroy Israel and then back off when the ability to destroy Israel has finally arrived.


excellent point my friend

(2ND)
edit on 31-8-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)
Thank You. I appreciate that. As a researcher of ancient manuscripts, (One of my strange hobbies), I stay in contact with people in the Middle East. I am amazed at a lot of the stuff which people post about the Middle East and the history of that region. I am also amazed how many people in the Conspiracy Theory community use the community to promote old tired agendas. They take about 25% good information and add 75% fabricated nonsense. I have read a lot of Anti-Semetism on this site as well as some other reports which if were reported in another venue could be viewed as hate speech.
edit on 8/31/2011 by Yochuna because: Corrected spelling



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry-but this is one of the biggest "DUH" threads on ATS.

In other news, water is wet.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Sorry-but this is one of the biggest "DUH" threads on ATS.

In other news, water is wet.


this isn't about the fact that N.K. are aiding Iran, it was more or less about the method and ways they are aiding them.... Everyone knew they have been helped by N.K. but most did not know how far N.K was going to make sure Iran gets the tech.

So yes, it may seem "water is wet" but in fact it is detailing "what is in the water that makes it wet"





new topics
top topics
 
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join